Back to Take Your English Communication Skills to the Next Level

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Take Your English Communication Skills to the Next Level by Georgia Institute of Technology

This Capstone builds on the communication and content skills you’ve acquired throughout the Specialization and develops them further. During course lessons and Peer Assessments you will practice and expand the language skills necessary for success in the professional world. Throughout the course, you will have the opportunity to complete assessments relevant to the working world. In this course, you will: * Study cultural influences on communication more thoroughly, identify key cultural influences in your own experience and compare your culture with a different one to identify ways to improve communication and decrease misunderstanding. * Develop your email accuracy and style and engage in email correspondence with potential employers, clients or investors to set up interviews and/or meetings. * Practice and Demonstrate fluent and accurate spoken English as you prepare and present a short talk about a personal accomplishment or “Sales Pitch” for a product or service. * Polish your pronunciation through more connected speech including use of through groups, contractions/reductions, and linking. Week by week, as you practice your language skills, make connections with people important to you and develop your network, you will increase your opportunities for success. Completing this Capstone Project will help you reach your English language and professional goals now and in the future....

YM
May 2, 2020

I started this course with very basic english communication skills. Learned lot of things that helps me communicate professionally at workplace & in general conversations too. Thanks to Coursera :)

SP
May 7, 2020

The course covers all three expects of of English communication writing, speaking and listening skills. It provides a holistic learning and improved my confidence. Thanks a lot instructor.

101 - 125 of 177 Reviews for Take Your English Communication Skills to the Next Level

By Charmy P

Sep 29, 2020

This was a very educational specialization.

By Pui M

Nov 14, 2020

Good illustration and clear explanation.

By Sandeep S K

o thanks coursera to improve my English.

By Usman G

Oct 23, 2020

Thank you for this amazing opportunity

By Mhariel P

Mar 19, 2021

Help me to improve more in my English

By S. G

Oct 27, 2020

Best and Good course for all learners

By Myada E

May 12, 2018

It's a very helpful course. Thank you

By Florence V

Dec 4, 2016

I really enjoyed this specialization.

By Imam A S

Aug 1, 2019

nice course with an excellent themes

By Sourav A

Jan 10, 2021

This was really helpful & enjoyable

By Dr. J K

May 8, 2020

It helped me to improve my skills.

By Antonio G S

May 1, 2020

It was great to take this course!!

By Jan L G

Nov 26, 2020

I learned a lot from this course.

By Zafar I

Aug 11, 2019

Thank you very much to Coursera.

By Supantha R

Aug 20, 2020

This course was quite helpful.

By Sara h E A

Oct 9, 2020

Amazing course helped me alot

By Arthi. D

Aug 27, 2020

IN THIS I GAIN LOT KNOWLEDEG

By Norma G

Feb 12, 2021

Excellent course. Thank you

By María S M

Sep 30, 2020

The best course of english!

By Rikza T

Aug 28, 2020

This course is very helpful

By Pranav S

Sep 30, 2020

Great course. Must try it.

By DIMITRIOS A

I know new things

go ahead

By fatima a a

Oct 16, 2020

it was really so helpful

By FELIPE I R O