Back to Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action by University of California, Irvine

Success in business can be greatly enhanced with an understanding of key entrepreneurial characteristics and competencies solutions. This interactive course provides potential entrepreneurs with the knowledge of succeeding in an entrepreneurial opportunity. Topics include: how creativity, opportunity and feasibility are best evaluated; business strategies for new businesses; importance of a business plan; achieving success in a new business. At the end of the course students will have the skills and confidence to evaluate starting a business, in addition to becoming more enterprising in how they approach their roles should they decide to work in organizations. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Learn about the many faces of and contexts for entrepreneurship 2. Learn about the entrepreneurial process and how to manage it 3. Learn about what it takes to be an entrepreneur and your own potential to be one 4. Learn to recognize opportunities to generate and assess your own business idea 5. Explain the business planning process 6. Apply entrepreneurial approaches, concepts and methods to your own business idea 7. Learn about the operational issues in developing new business ventures...

CC
Jul 4, 2020

Easy and not as intimidating as I feared. I am not a financial person, but I found these insights to be very helpful in understanding those who are, and being able to appreciate my family's business.

NG
Nov 7, 2015

I really enjoyed this class. It has given me serious motivation to start my own company. I liked being able to see an overview of the steps I need to take to start my business off on the right foot.

51 - 75 of 359 Reviews for Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action

By MOHD A K

Apr 12, 2020

“The course is really informative & helps me alot to understand my strengths and weaknesses as well as development needs. I am thoroughly enjoying it while learning.

By Anekar P G

May 8, 2020

The teacher explained the topic in brief manner. It kept the interest in the course. Definitely it will help all those who learn it and pass it on as well.

By Hasib M

Jul 17, 2020

It is very important to know an entrepreneur, what to do before starting a business and this course will help them much better to perform in the future.

By Dr. K S

Jun 17, 2020

The course provides a very concise information and content related to Entrepreneurship and the skills required for starting an entrepreneurship business

By Talha H

Jun 17, 2020

I have impressed through out the course about the content and teaching style specially. i hope these course will help me more in the future venture

By Adil ( N I

Jul 8, 2020

I loved the course. Essential things are taught well in very simple and precise manner. I liked this course so much that I completed it in 1 day.

By Pema E

Oct 4, 2020

I have no background in business and business management but through this course, I learned enough to build my foundations in entrepreneurship.

By Abhay K J

Jun 27, 2020

One of the best courses to get a the insight of what Entreprenurship actually means.

Huge thanks to David Standen who taught the course so well.

By Andrew R

Aug 23, 2015

Very macro-overview. Does not go into the details hardly at all, but definitely does it's duty of providing what it promises - the essentials.

By OLUFUNSHO O

May 4, 2020

This was a top-notch Course with experienced Educator. I am so glad to have gone through this Course. Thank you for this great opportunity!

By Bernard D V

Jun 1, 2017

Great class about entrepreneurs, entrepreneurship and how to start a business. It give a good idea of this way of life and way of work.

By Bassem H A

Apr 17, 2016

Excellent to get basic of entrepreneurship. But we would like more advanced lectures. specially on how to evaluate your startup company

By ALVARO M

May 11, 2016

Excelente, me gusta la metodologia, las traducciones acertadas y los fundamentos del curso, que aportan en gran medida al emprendedor.

By Abdul T S

Aug 11, 2020

This course has help to have a better understanding about entrepreneurship. It is indeed a great way to start up your own business.

By Muhammad A M

Jul 22, 2020

I have had one of the best learning experiences with this course. Hope it will help me in starting my entrepreneurial venture soon.

By María A v

Oct 2, 2016

me gusto mucho el curso es una motivación para continuar adquiriendo conocimientos acerca de lo importante que es ser emprendedor

By Shubham G

Jul 3, 2020

i learnt a lot about entrepreneurship and i think this course is very helpful for people who are starting new business or company

By Bjorn B

Oct 10, 2019

This has given me the insights that I need to have to take the step into developing more knowledge about entrepreneurship skills.

By Mihir C

Jun 8, 2020

A really good course. Helped me a lot understand the business essentials everybody needs to know before starting their business.

By M E P

Jul 5, 2020

This course, enriched me with lots of basic ideas and knowledge on business management, and strategies present in the business.

By Gianluigi B

May 14, 2020

Clear and immediate in the expression of all the content. Mr. Standen guides you through the basics in a really effective way.

By Marie

Jan 20, 2016

Highly recommend this course, the instructors passion and enthusiasm really comes through as well as his incredible knowledge!

By Yannick R K T

Oct 6, 2015

A short but essential course which I recommend to every entrepreneur. David did a great job by communicating with enthusiasm

By Mohammad A Q

Dec 23, 2019

It was helpful and knowledgeable course.... i learned how the business is established and what information needed for it.

By ZAIN U S

Jun 14, 2020

A very good course for guidance of fresh entrepreneurs as it helped me understanding a lot in starting my own business.