Back to Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action by University of California, Irvine

Success in business can be greatly enhanced with an understanding of key entrepreneurial characteristics and competencies solutions. This interactive course provides potential entrepreneurs with the knowledge of succeeding in an entrepreneurial opportunity. Topics include: how creativity, opportunity and feasibility are best evaluated; business strategies for new businesses; importance of a business plan; achieving success in a new business. At the end of the course students will have the skills and confidence to evaluate starting a business, in addition to becoming more enterprising in how they approach their roles should they decide to work in organizations. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Learn about the many faces of and contexts for entrepreneurship 2. Learn about the entrepreneurial process and how to manage it 3. Learn about what it takes to be an entrepreneur and your own potential to be one 4. Learn to recognize opportunities to generate and assess your own business idea 5. Explain the business planning process 6. Apply entrepreneurial approaches, concepts and methods to your own business idea 7. Learn about the operational issues in developing new business ventures...

NG

Nov 08, 2015

I really enjoyed this class. It has given me serious motivation to start my own company. I liked being able to see an overview of the steps I need to take to start my business off on the right foot.

CC

Oct 31, 2016

Course is a great introduction to knowing the mechanics of Entrepreneurship. This course would only be a foundation and first step. Take this course to remember the essentials and build over it.

51 - 75 of 262 Reviews for Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action

By Nancy R

Oct 05, 2015

I need this in my back pocket! He has given me an idea that will benefit the process of making this business happen.

By Silas W

Jan 27, 2016

Great stuff. Lots of applicable perspectives and ideas not just to entrepreneurship, but daily interactions as well.

By Joel S

Jun 15, 2016

Great fundamentals course! I've implemented tools I learned in this course and they've really helped my business.

By Fionn C

Jun 18, 2017

Very informative. Absolutely recommend it for those considering even possibly opening a business in future.

By ANURAG J

Apr 18, 2020

A very helpful course for individuals like us who require guiding about the point of how to do a start.

By Judith A R

Nov 22, 2015

Great, i really appreciate the form of evaluation, makes you reasoning, understand and finally learn.

By Candice B

Nov 19, 2015

I enjoyed this course and learned a lot about starting my own business. A Very informative course.

By Folajomi I

Sep 08, 2015

Really deep, summarized and very educative.

I particularly like David's charismatic presentation.

By Henry V C

May 06, 2020

This is the best advisable course for a new emerging entrepreneur . This was a great course.

By Mursel

Apr 10, 2018

the course was quite useful, if you wanna start up, this course will explore your knowledge

By sujith

Sep 01, 2015

its good course.. which makes me to learn roles and responsibility of an entrepreneur.

By Renato M

Feb 25, 2017

Important issues and only the essential !!!

We must investigate and to learn more !!!!

By Andrew B

Sep 05, 2015

solid basic understanding of process of business learned some good bits of knowledge.

By Praveen C

May 07, 2020

Best course for people or students who wants to start up to become an entrepreneur.

By Bala K M

Jun 11, 2020

The Quiz or the assignment makes you work till know the concept and not by choice

By S S R

May 03, 2020

Very useful and must study to understand the concept of starting our own business

By Sam E

Aug 27, 2015

Excellent course - well delivered, logically presented, easy to follow. Loved it!

By Dmytro B

Jan 10, 2016

This is really great course for people who just try to begin their own business!

By Jeevan M

Jun 06, 2020

Concise to the point, intense overview of the entrepreneurial spirit. Loved it.

By Amaury G M O

Jan 02, 2016

Outsatnading material for someone ike me who wants to be an entreprenur¡¡¡¡¡

By Ariston C N

Aug 17, 2015

Objective course with a good, simple path to start working on your business.

By Edward A

Nov 26, 2016

Well delivered, thorough overview, especially good for complete beginners.

By Vishal K

Apr 06, 2018

Great Course and Great Teacher. Must for the beginners of new start ups.

By Manuel M L

Sep 25, 2015

I totally recommend the course. It helps you grow as an entrepreneur.