Back to Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action by University of California, Irvine

Success in business can be greatly enhanced with an understanding of key entrepreneurial characteristics and competencies solutions. This interactive course provides potential entrepreneurs with the knowledge of succeeding in an entrepreneurial opportunity. Topics include: how creativity, opportunity and feasibility are best evaluated; business strategies for new businesses; importance of a business plan; achieving success in a new business. At the end of the course students will have the skills and confidence to evaluate starting a business, in addition to becoming more enterprising in how they approach their roles should they decide to work in organizations. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Learn about the many faces of and contexts for entrepreneurship 2. Learn about the entrepreneurial process and how to manage it 3. Learn about what it takes to be an entrepreneur and your own potential to be one 4. Learn to recognize opportunities to generate and assess your own business idea 5. Explain the business planning process 6. Apply entrepreneurial approaches, concepts and methods to your own business idea 7. Learn about the operational issues in developing new business ventures...

CC
Jul 4, 2020

Easy and not as intimidating as I feared. I am not a financial person, but I found these insights to be very helpful in understanding those who are, and being able to appreciate my family's business.

NG
Nov 7, 2015

I really enjoyed this class. It has given me serious motivation to start my own company. I liked being able to see an overview of the steps I need to take to start my business off on the right foot.

101 - 125 of 421 Reviews for Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action

By Henry V C

May 5, 2020

This is the best advisable course for a new emerging entrepreneur . This was a great course.

By Mursel A

Apr 10, 2018

the course was quite useful, if you wanna start up, this course will explore your knowledge

By sujith

Sep 1, 2015

its good course.. which makes me to learn roles and responsibility of an entrepreneur.

By Renato M

Feb 25, 2017

Important issues and only the essential !!!

We must investigate and to learn more !!!!

By Andrew B

Sep 5, 2015

solid basic understanding of process of business learned some good bits of knowledge.

By Praveen C

May 7, 2020

Best course for people or students who wants to start up to become an entrepreneur.

By SOFIAT A A

Dec 14, 2020

Wwonderful to be able to finish in a short time at my own pace . Thank you so much

By Shalin V

Jul 22, 2020

best course for all who are looking into entrepreneurship or starting a business!

By Bala K M

Jun 11, 2020

The Quiz or the assignment makes you work till know the concept and not by choice

By S S R

May 3, 2020

Very useful and must study to understand the concept of starting our own business

By Sam E

Aug 27, 2015

Excellent course - well delivered, logically presented, easy to follow. Loved it!

By Jaypee B

Mar 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the opportunity that you gave to me to answer this course.

By Dmytro B

Jan 10, 2016

This is really great course for people who just try to begin their own business!

By Jeevan M

Jun 6, 2020

Concise to the point, intense overview of the entrepreneurial spirit. Loved it.

By Gabriel M

Jan 2, 2016

Outsatnading material for someone ike me who wants to be an entreprenur¡¡¡¡¡

By Ariston C N

Aug 17, 2015

Objective course with a good, simple path to start working on your business.

By Edward A

Nov 26, 2016

Well delivered, thorough overview, especially good for complete beginners.

By PRANGWALAI A

Dec 20, 2020

It was a very fun and interesting lesson. Can be deployed in the future.

By Vishal K

Apr 6, 2018

Great Course and Great Teacher. Must for the beginners of new start ups.

By Manuel M L

Sep 25, 2015

I totally recommend the course. It helps you grow as an entrepreneur.

By Tanmay K B

Jul 29, 2020

it was a good session and good to know the topic of entrepreneurship

By Aastha s

Jun 1, 2020

The really really amazing. So many new concept from are new to me..

By Emad N M A

Jul 6, 2019

This very very Useful. Coursera is the best site to present courses.

By Rom S

Jan 29, 2016

It really enhanced my confidence in starting a business of my own :)