Back to Entrepreneurship I: Laying the Foundation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Entrepreneurship I: Laying the Foundation by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course will explore the earlier stages of the entrepreneurial venture process across four modules. The modules will examine the nature of growth and error in entrepreneurial settings and how to manage resources in those settings. In addition, the modules will explore the emergence and existence of entrepreneurial opportunities, the formulation of ideas in relation to those opportunities, and how those opportunities and ideas influence entrepreneurial phenomena. Finally, the course modules will focus on how business concepts underlie compelling entrepreneurial missions that provide guidance to the evolution of a venture’s business model and future strategic planning....

DR
Sep 8, 2020

The course material is excellent and relevant to the times. The interviews with former students and entrepreneurs provides a real world view of the application of the knowledge disseminated in course.

CR
Oct 16, 2020

I love this one it opens me up something i never been experience and trying to interview people that i dont know and im surprise that i did and i evolve because of what i learn from here.

126 - 150 of 153 Reviews for Entrepreneurship I: Laying the Foundation

By Shreya K

Sep 26, 2020

good

By Favas 1

Sep 21, 2020

good

By Vikram K V

Jul 24, 2020

Good

By Swapnil B

Jul 14, 2020

good

By Tofig M

Jun 30, 2020

nice

By Marcia B

Mar 2, 2020

T

By Cody B

Feb 5, 2020

Would be interested in taking follow up courses to this as I feel this one was more common knowledge when it comes to what I already understand. However, I did get some great insights in the interviews that I would not have been aware of otherwise - I will watch those again. Also, the readings were very good. Quizzes a little too easy.

By Benjamin D

Jul 18, 2018

Great content and instructor. The videos could use a little more excitement. At some points it felt a bit like a power point presentation.

By Kellyanne J

Oct 14, 2020

Great class. Really helps to understand the process as I push towards Entrepreneurship

By Jatuat N B

Jun 1, 2020

This is a very detailed and tailored course to help the average entrepreneur.

By Sheena E

Sep 24, 2020

Information was easily understood, concepts flowed and connected

By Matthew E

Oct 19, 2020

Great and inspiring course to engage in a start up of your own.

By SHRADHANJALI B

Jul 8, 2020

It was great experience to learn from this university.

By Gowsik S

Apr 29, 2020

loved this course but hope there is lot to learn

By Ammar E M

May 23, 2020

Pleased to attend this course

By EMMANUEL T P

Sep 30, 2020

Nice

By Mohammed R I

Sep 19, 2020

good

By 321913601036 B C K

Nov 22, 2020

Coursera is jst osm but getting certificate is too late!!!

By Daniel C M

Oct 8, 2017

Good course not the best professor.

By Reez m 4