Back to Introduction to Environmental Law and Policy

Introduction to Environmental Law and Policy, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

About this Course

Environmental law may be the one institution standing between us and planetary exhaustion. It is also an institution that needs to be reconciled with human liberty and economic aspirations. This course considers these issues and provides a tour though existing legal regimes governing pollution, water law, endangered species, toxic substances, environmental impact analyses, and environmental risk....

By LH

Apr 20, 2018

Incredible course with an engaging professor who makes you want to learn more with every lesson.\n\nThe best course I saw on Coursera and exactly what I would appreciate in any course, online or not.

By TU

Nov 08, 2015

I was very satisfied with this course because it described the system and policy regarding Environmental Law in U.S., and provided the relationship between the current law and conventional nuisance.

263 Reviews

Dec 07, 2018

excelente!

By Renato Russo

Nov 22, 2018

Interesting! The content is well structured, with case-by-case approach. It gives good insight into the general principles of environmental law. I would have expected a bit more insights into policy too.

By Sajida Khalid

Nov 19, 2018

This was a very wonderful course and I found it very informative, very interactive and a great opportunity to learn.

By Imam Bux

Nov 17, 2018

This course is very good to know the basic and fundamental of Environmental law and also very comprehensive to know about climate change

By Monisha Palanisamy

Nov 10, 2018

The course materials are designed to be very informative and interesting.. The course itself is useful. The lessons have continuation and is easy to follow.

By Ashima Gupta

n

g

By Sharjeel Ashfaq

Oct 30, 2018

Excellent course for environmental students.

By Farukh Fida

Oct 23, 2018

Highly Recommended for learners. It was my first time studying any type of Law and I loved it.

By TULIKA SHANKAR

Sep 29, 2018

This course provided me with an insight into the Environmental Laws and the efforts that went into its formation. There are no such subjects at my college and thus I thank Coursera for putting together such a course.