Back to Build Your Professional ePortfolio in English

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Build Your Professional ePortfolio in English by Georgia Institute of Technology

Roughly half of the world’s population is already online and so setting yourself apart from the crowd is more important than ever before. One of the best ways to do that is by creating your own ePortfolio. An ePortfolio is a site that showcases or shows your background, your resume, and samples of your work. In this course, you will learn step by step how to build the site and you’ll learn the grammar, vocabulary and writing skills needed to create it. You will learn how to apply information from your ePortfolio to other online tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube in order to network with others so that you get a job or connect with other professionals. For each step in that process, you will listen to lectures, take comprehension quizzes, and learn how to use English appropriately to each part of your site. You will also complete self and peer assessments and gain the needed skills to make your ePortfolio a reality and establish yourself online. By the end of this course, you will be able to • Write a proper headline or title for your ePortfolio • Describe your work in 1 sentence and in longer forms • Identify how to use hashtags effectively • Write an effective summary about yourself and your work • Apply appropriate vocabulary to write your education and professional experience for your resume • Understand how to write a tweet to get a job • Discover how to write specific comments and network work with others • Apply what you have on your portfolio to other tools like Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or YouTube....

JA
Oct 8, 2020

El curso fue realmente útil para tener una idea acerca de lo que es crear nuestra propia imagen como profesionales, cómo hacerlo, y cómo sacar provecho de ello utilizando redes sociales y páginas web.

AV
Nov 10, 2016

It is a very interesting course, on which you can clarify some statements and improve your professional information to be competitive. Thanks a lot! A greetings from Cali, Colombia.

101 - 125 of 381 Reviews for Build Your Professional ePortfolio in English

By Andrés F M C

Jun 29, 2020

It was a great opportunity to work and enhance my persona portfolio! Tons of learnings ^^

By Chelito S C

Jul 3, 2016

Great Lectures! I enjoyed your lessons and I am now confident in creating my ePortfolio.

By Calvin, X Z Z

Apr 23, 2020

Very good advice that to build your personal website to show more of your accomplishment

By Nay C H

Nov 7, 2020

This is an excellent course that helps you for a systematic and informative ePortfolio.

By Aissatou C

Sep 18, 2020

This course is really interesting and very useful. It motivated me and made me engaged.

By Wilbert V Z

Aug 13, 2020

Amazing course about how to promote yourself professionally! I learned a lot of things!

By Daniel K G

Dec 6, 2020

Great course! It was really helpful for me to improve my resume and my LikedIn profile

By Holman C G

Oct 8, 2020

i liked so much this course, here are a lot of good things to engaged our e-portfolio.

By Viet T

Jan 3, 2017

Great course.

Thanks Ms Karen Peterson, Georgia Institute of Technology, and Coursera.

By sourav k

Jul 11, 2020

really learned lots of new things from this course. thanks GIT and of course COURSERA

By Sandra V

Aug 11, 2016

I had the opportunity to learn useful tools about how to build an online e-portfolio.

By Carlos M J E

Oct 16, 2020

It was an excellent course, i learned a lot of new things. The teacher is very good.

By Siddhartha K

May 14, 2018

A nice course to take, learn and grow, but it does not have supportive peers always.

By Sai M M

Sep 22, 2020

I am very happy to learn things from georgia institute of technology and management

By fatemeh S F

Jul 2, 2020

This course was one of the best courses I took in Coursera.

Thanks, to the lecturer.

By Cristian A C A

Jun 2, 2020

Excellent course! It helps me to improve my English level and the teacher is fine.

By Angelica J

Nov 21, 2020

This is a great course for people who need to enhance their communication skills.

By Dr.SHAHANA B

Aug 12, 2020

I learnt about basic mistakes which we should not do while creating our eProfiles

By Md M H

Apr 27, 2020

This is a very nice course for fresher's or job seekers. I highly recommend this.

By Abrar A S

Sep 18, 2020

It was amazing course, I really Got an offer to better company. thanks coursera

By ADITYA S J

Sep 7, 2020

Very informative and structured well that helped me set up my eprofile running.

By NICHAREE P

Aug 19, 2020

Thank you for creating this course. I can build my own LinkedIn because of you.

By Yorbalinda M

Oct 11, 2020

I am so happy to finish this course. I felt that I am improving. Thanks a lot!

By Savitha D

Jul 7, 2020

I am thankful to Coursera for giving a chance to participate in this course.

By Haad A

Nov 14, 2020

This course is really amazing and very helpful in creating your eportfolio.