Back to Fundamentals of Equities

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Equities by Interactive Brokers

4.4

In this course, will look at industries and economic sectors that neatly define an economy. We will also introduce you to fundamental concepts involved in a company’s annual statements such as balance sheets, cash flows and its income statement, plus explore popular fundamental values used to filter vast amounts of corporate stocks. And finally, we’ll examine mutual funds and ETFs as alternatives to individual stocks for investing. To facilitate a comprehensive understanding of essential concepts discussed, this course includes a series of practical examples, quizzes, reading materials and a final course project....

JH

Nov 18, 2021

Great refresher for me. I completed my finance MBA over 14 years ago and had forgotten much of it. This course helped me regain much lost knowledge

AP

Aug 11, 2022

Best Course i have learned in my career which provides knowledge skills and fundamentals concepts explained in a good manner

26 - 41 of 41 Reviews for Fundamentals of Equities

Jul 30, 2021

.​

By Jodon K

Jun 13, 2021

G​reat introduction to the markets. I was really interested in understanding how important each item of the Balance Sheet and Income Statements were but unfortunately I feel like the course fell short there. Instead, only descriptions of the items were given, but not examples or importance.

By Toni H

Apr 21, 2022

short intro on equities, gentle but not very comprehensive.

By Nelson R

Jul 5, 2021

Good Course.

By Omar A

Jul 4, 2021

Worth taking this class, it goes over the basics of investing and also properly explains mutual funds. Super easy class. I enjoyed the class!

By Wallace R

Aug 4, 2021

It was too easy. The course needs to focus on the IBKR interface.

By ARIOLI S

May 2, 2021

very very basic

By Alex

Jun 8, 2022

T​he link for some 'Fundamental Definitions' is broken in the FUndamentals of Equities course. I was making good progress and now I am stalled and time is wasting away. Alex.Zanders 952.353.6944

By Jonas B

Aug 18, 2021

i think that i learned only basics

By Kenneth N