Back to Everyday Excel, Part 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Everyday Excel, Part 1 by University of Colorado Boulder

"Everyday Excel, Part 1" is aimed at learners who are seeking to learn Excel from the ground up. No experience with Excel is necessary. While this course is meant for beginners of Excel, advanced users will undoubtedly pick up new skills and tools. This course is the first part of a three-part series and Specialization that focuses on teaching introductory through very advanced techniques and tools in Excel. In this course (Part 1), you will: 1) learn how to effectively navigate around the Excel environment; 2) edit and format Excel worksheets; 3) implement basic to advanced Excel functions (including financial, logical, and text functions); 4) learn how to manage data sets (filter, remove duplicates, consolidate data, sort data, and validate data); and 5) learn how to effectively visualize data through scatterplots, column charts, and pie charts. New to Excel? That is entirely fine! This course is meant to be fun, thought-provoking, and appeal to a wide audience. No prior knowledge in programming nor advanced math skills are necessary. The course is organized into 5 Weeks (modules). To pass each module, you'll need to pass a mastery quiz and complete a problem solving assignment. This course is unique in that the weekly assignments are completed in-application (i.e., on your own computer in Excel), providing you with valuable hands-on training....

MH
Apr 28, 2021

That was extremely helpful, I liked it so much, I liked everything about it from the breaking down of new subjects, literally someone with zero experience in excel can understand and use these things

GF
Apr 7, 2021

Great course!. It covers very basis tools to more complex features like vlookups function. I have learned new things and definitely very useful for the workday task. Looking forward for the Part 2.

251 - 275 of 721 Reviews for Everyday Excel, Part 1

By Saksham L

Apr 16, 2021

This is very good course for beginner who have little or no knowledge of excel, can start with this course .

By Abdenour Z

Apr 5, 2021

I very much enjoyed the course. It helped me not only to refresh my skills in excel but learned a lot more.

By WONG Y L

Nov 21, 2020

I learn many useful ways of using Excel through this course. The instructor is very good at teaching others.

By Alfin

Jul 29, 2021

It is an amazing course for beginners. The content is put across in such a way that it is really effective.

By Franco, E

Apr 9, 2021

Very simple to follow the instructions in each video, group was willing to help as well as the instructor.

By Miada A

Instructor is clear, and knowledgeable. Videos are short and to the point. I enjoyed it and learnt a lot.

By David K

Aug 24, 2021

Great course! Everyone who uses excel on a daily basis should take this course to keep your skills sharp

By jerry d

Mar 12, 2021

Very good course with a lot of practical formulas that we could use everyday Can't wait to take Part 2

By Rosario m c

Jun 24, 2020

Difficult course, but I learned a lot. I guess "Everyday excel" is not the proper name for the course.

By Mubarak A

Oct 17, 2020

I'm glad I applied for this course, it was totally worth it and I got more out of it than I expected.

By Maryam k

Aug 9, 2020

My favourite course indeed, it was so nicely taught and quizes and assignments were so fine and just.

By Justin L

Jun 16, 2021

I loved Everyday Excel, Part 1!

I cannot wait to take Part 2 once they correct an error with my sub.

By Buti A K

Jun 16, 2021

All lessons are interesting, useful and crucial for students and employees in their future careers.

By Sree S A K N

Sep 27, 2020

It is was an excellent course and I was able to learn a lot throughout it. Thank you so much, sir.

By Abdelrazek A A

Aug 14, 2020

It was very helpful but the quizzes and assignments were a bit difficult...Thanks for everything.

By Zulfaa P N

Jul 29, 2020

Thanks Dr. Charlie! I learn a lot from learning materials, quizzes, and super tricky assignments!

By Ayuk L

Aug 31, 2021

T​he course is quite challenging to me, because i learn much about use microsoft excel thank you

By Jorge A O B

Mar 30, 2021

I learnt many different skill through the 5 weeks. I hope I'll continue learning in Part 2 and 3

By MD. A A

Jul 5, 2020

Very Good course. Recommended for every college student irrespective of which subject you study.

By Deshmukh B D

Dec 2, 2020

Course is very well designed for the beginner and all assignments and Quizzes are challanging.

By Mariia P

Nov 8, 2020

The couse was super interesting and easy even for beginners. So I highly recommend to everyone

By Tim W

Aug 5, 2020

Great Course. Each day I learned /relearned information on how to use Excel more efficiently.

By Sandra S

Sep 20, 2021

I found this course challenging, but fun. I liked the emphasis on learning through mistakes.

By SEBASTIAN C R M

Mar 1, 2021

IT´S A GREAT COURSE , FROM THE BOTTOM TO KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH EXCEL IN A LOT OF SITUATIONS.

By Gaurav R S

Nov 29, 2020

Very informative and excellent course, a little tough for beginners but overall outstanding.