Back to Applications of Everyday Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Applications of Everyday Leadership by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course builds upon a conceptual knowledge of leadership by considering applications for more effective negotiation, feedback and coaching, conflict management, and change leadership. By applying a leadership framework to these realistic situations faced by businesses, you will be prepared to lead teams towards solutions in your own business challenges. You will be able to: - Negotiate effectively and influence others through effective leadership - Provide feedback and coaching that is strategically appropriate and influential - Manage conflict and lead change in business This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

SR
May 19, 2017

Excellent learning. These kind of courses really help an individual learn and implement what leaders in organizations do. The best part of this was the Emotional Intelligence and the Negotiation part.

AP
May 23, 2020

This Course was very informative and some of the concepts I learned will stay with me forever. For sure, application of concepts of this course is not only in professional lives but personal as well.

76 - 100 of 375 Reviews for Applications of Everyday Leadership

By Chibuike N

Dec 16, 2016

Well taught topics. Lectures were delivered in clear terms without much ambiguity.

Thanks to the instructors, thanks to Coursera staff.

By Julien P

Aug 12, 2016

I highly recommend this course by the Professor Northcraft. Great communication style, pedagogue and with a good sense of humor.

Bravo!

By Charis H N

Sep 26, 2020

A well-balanced course on leadership! Ties in nicely with the Foundations of Everyday leadership. It's been a great learning journey!

By BERNAL C L D

an excellent course, that helps everybody to treat with common situations in a real life, not necessarily as a manager of big company

By Saruhasini.R

Jul 30, 2020

I have a great experience while learning this course it's very useful for my career. Thank you so much for giving this opportunity.

By Nirajkumar S

Feb 5, 2018

Such a Great Certification Course. Some how I was not Done On TIme. But I will done After Applying Financial Aid Again. Thanks

By PRISCILLA G S

Oct 15, 2020

The course was very informative and I plan on implementing what I have learnt in my workplace and even in my every day living

By Irtiza A

Mar 5, 2019

Had a great time learning on the applications of leadership and all the key concepts related to head and heart of leadership.

By Syed A A

Jun 30, 2018

Really influential case study activities that help the learner under the bigger picture and implementation of lessons learned

By mohammad h y

Dec 9, 2017

that is very worthy piece of work. I really need to thanks the team behind the design of that course.

By Nivethitha L

Oct 7, 2020

I learned a great deal about decision making, performance management, conflict resolution and change management. Thank you.

By Sheena B

May 6, 2020

I am thoroughly enjoying learning how to be a successful leader and look forward to putting it all into practice. Thank you

By mark a s

Feb 13, 2018

I really learned a lot from this course, from foundation to application of leadership. It is really world class teachings.

By Keertthi V K

Apr 16, 2020

I have learned a lot about the key skills to be a better leader and understand the head and heart of leadership management

By ES G

Nov 26, 2020

This second leg of the whole specialization is another important course on understanding what makes leadership effective!

By CIRIELLO V

Oct 4, 2021

Very thanks for the course! This topic on leadership are very very interisting, mainly the emotional intelligence part

By John P C

Oct 28, 2020

I find the Course necessary to inculcate a good decision making by making sound decisions. Thank you for this course.

By Prasana R

Apr 18, 2020

Learned quite a bit in this course. It's a continuation to the Fundamentals course (course 1) of every day leadership.

By DHANESH B

Sep 14, 2020

Quite a great course. There was a lot to take away from this course, specifically for implementing in day to day life

By Michael I

Sep 17, 2020

Very good course. I am really enjoyed taking it. It will be useful even with my personal life not with business only

By BRIDGET M

Aug 9, 2020

This was a very good course that will really help me in my new appointed position of deputy principal of our school.

By Izabela K

Dec 26, 2019

Excellent course. I could apply the knowledge and the skills into my everyday work from the day one of the course.

By M. M J

Feb 26, 2021

Simple course which explain the important skills required for a person to be a leader and situation handling etc.

By Soretha V

Apr 30, 2020

What am amazing course! I would highly recommend it to anyone who would like to take their job to the next level.

By Jerome S C

Dec 2, 2020

Thank you very much for the big heart of your Organization in cascading topnotch learning experiences. God Bess