Back to Applications of Everyday Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Applications of Everyday Leadership by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course covers the following topics: negotiation, feedback and coaching, conflict management, and leading change. The objectives are to learn how to use leadership skills to work more effectively with others, how to use leadership skills to organize others to work more effectively together, and to apply the foundations of effective leadership skills to everyday situations faced by leaders. Learners: • Will be able to negotiate effectively and influence others • Provide feedback and coaching that is appropriate and influential • Will be able to manage conflict and lead change This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

SR
May 19, 2017

Excellent learning. These kind of courses really help an individual learn and implement what leaders in organizations do. The best part of this was the Emotional Intelligence and the Negotiation part.

AP
May 23, 2020

This Course was very informative and some of the concepts I learned will stay with me forever. For sure, application of concepts of this course is not only in professional lives but personal as well.

76 - 100 of 352 Reviews for Applications of Everyday Leadership

By PRISCILLA G S

Oct 15, 2020

The course was very informative and I plan on implementing what I have learnt in my workplace and even in my every day living

By Irtiza A

Mar 5, 2019

Had a great time learning on the applications of leadership and all the key concepts related to head and heart of leadership.

By Syed A A

Jun 30, 2018

Really influential case study activities that help the learner under the bigger picture and implementation of lessons learned

By mohammad h y

Dec 9, 2017

that is very worthy piece of work. I really need to thanks the team behind the design of that course.

By Nivethitha L

Oct 7, 2020

I learned a great deal about decision making, performance management, conflict resolution and change management. Thank you.

By Sheena B

May 6, 2020

I am thoroughly enjoying learning how to be a successful leader and look forward to putting it all into practice. Thank you

By mark a s

Feb 13, 2018

I really learned a lot from this course, from foundation to application of leadership. It is really world class teachings.

By Keertthi V K

Apr 16, 2020

I have learned a lot about the key skills to be a better leader and understand the head and heart of leadership management

By ES G

Nov 26, 2020

This second leg of the whole specialization is another important course on understanding what makes leadership effective!

By John P C

Oct 28, 2020

I find the Course necessary to inculcate a good decision making by making sound decisions. Thank you for this course.

By Prasana R

Apr 18, 2020

Learned quite a bit in this course. It's a continuation to the Fundamentals course (course 1) of every day leadership.

By DHANESH B

Sep 14, 2020

Quite a great course. There was a lot to take away from this course, specifically for implementing in day to day life

By Michael E

Sep 17, 2020

Very good course. I am really enjoyed taking it. It will be useful even with my personal life not with business only

By BRIDGET M

Aug 9, 2020

This was a very good course that will really help me in my new appointed position of deputy principal of our school.

By Izabela K

Dec 26, 2019

Excellent course. I could apply the knowledge and the skills into my everyday work from the day one of the course.

By M. M J

Feb 26, 2021

Simple course which explain the important skills required for a person to be a leader and situation handling etc.

By Soretha V

Apr 30, 2020

What am amazing course! I would highly recommend it to anyone who would like to take their job to the next level.

By Jerome S C

Dec 2, 2020

Thank you very much for the big heart of your Organization in cascading topnotch learning experiences. God Bess

By Dahouet-Boigny A A

Jul 18, 2018

Excellent course, amazing new subjects to me, like creativity and emotional intelligence subjects ! Good stuff!

By Vikash P

Jun 23, 2016

Simply excellent. Professor Greg has designed the course in such a way that that the participants REALLY learn.

By Asad U

Jul 20, 2019

I love this course and the professor. Thank you very much for providing us quality education in our home.

By Dr. J W H

Aug 16, 2020

Enjoyed the case studies to get an insight in everyday business issues. Good concise lecture videos.

By Nuaima H A

Feb 22, 2020

i really enjoyed this course and i learnt a lot from it. i found it an eye opening and very helpful

By Fatima M

Oct 1, 2019

very informative professor! I liked his style. Let me note the course easily. Appreciate it all sir

By Vladimir H

Jun 26, 2019

Awesome course. I highly recommend it, if you want to learn how to implement leadership strategies.