Back to Applications of Everyday Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Applications of Everyday Leadership by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course covers the following topics: negotiation, feedback and coaching, conflict management, and leading change. The objectives are to learn how to use leadership skills to work more effectively with others, how to use leadership skills to organize others to work more effectively together, and to apply the foundations of effective leadership skills to everyday situations faced by leaders. Learners: • Will be able to negotiate effectively and influence others • Provide feedback and coaching that is appropriate and influential • Will be able to manage conflict and lead change This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

SR

May 20, 2017

Excellent learning. These kind of courses really help an individual learn and implement what leaders in organizations do. The best part of this was the Emotional Intelligence and the Negotiation part.

AP

This Course was very informative and some of the concepts I learned will stay with me forever. For sure, application of concepts of this course is not only in professional lives but personal as well.

76 - 100 of 289 Reviews for Applications of Everyday Leadership

By Dahouet-Boigny A A

Jul 18, 2018

Excellent course, amazing new subjects to me, like creativity and emotional intelligence subjects ! Good stuff!

By Vikash P

Jun 23, 2016

Simply excellent. Professor Greg has designed the course in such a way that that the participants REALLY learn.

By Asad U

Jul 20, 2019

I love this course and the professor. Thank you very much for providing us quality education in our home.

By Dr. J W H

Aug 16, 2020

Enjoyed the case studies to get an insight in everyday business issues. Good concise lecture videos.

By Nuaima H A

Feb 23, 2020

i really enjoyed this course and i learnt a lot from it. i found it an eye opening and very helpful

By Fatima M

Oct 01, 2019

very informative professor! I liked his style. Let me note the course easily. Appreciate it all sir

By Vladimir H

Jun 27, 2019

Awesome course. I highly recommend it, if you want to learn how to implement leadership strategies.

By Benjamin V

Nov 03, 2016

Very well designed course, clear and didactic....

Lots of rich strategy and tactics to take home!

By Abid a

May 13, 2020

It is really hard enough, but excellent experience. Great Faculty is a key point of this course.

By Paul S

Mar 05, 2019

Excellent course packed with pragmatic approaches to leadership that can be applied immediately.

By Jorge A A

Mar 11, 2020

Great level of interaction and really enjoyed being able to employ the lessons learned at work.

By Musa B

Aug 06, 2018

Very valuable course. I will recommend this course for anyone who is in a leadership position.

By Jerry D

Mar 05, 2018

Awesome management course. I learned lots of practical things that I can implement in my work

By Ray

Feb 12, 2020

Excellent course. Very well put together. Relevant concepts that can be immediately applied!

By Md M P S

Aug 29, 2019

Excellent teaching method. I always salute to Mr Gregory Northcraft for his way of teaching.

By Nana

Feb 15, 2017

This course is amazing,There is very important information for employees and for employers.

By VALENTINOS H

Aug 18, 2020

I would reccomend this course to others as it provides new insights on everyday leadership

By Orielia P E

Aug 17, 2020

The course was very informative and well laid out. I enjoyed participating in this course.

By Jay M U

Jul 16, 2020

It improves our silks , communication power , dealing power, etc...

By Rashmi R

Oct 03, 2019

Excellent course and teachings, highly recommend this course to people of all professions

By Isabella W

Mar 26, 2018

This is a great course. Very applicable case studies in my day to day operations. Thanks

By Haining W

Nov 01, 2018

It is good but the video cannot showed in China unless we use VPN, which is not legal

By UMA M S

Jul 15, 2020

The modules were easy to understand and helped in learning to be an effective leader

By Vilma C

Mar 29, 2020

Excelente, muy practico para aplicar en el dia a dia de la pequeña y mediana empresa

By Ashley A T

Feb 03, 2017

He's a great instructor, gives great explanations and goes in depth on the subjects.