Back to Foundations of Everyday Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Everyday Leadership by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

In this foundational course, you will learn about the “head and heart” of everyday leadership by exploring dynamics of individual and group decision making and the challenges of managing motivation. Central to the course is forming a nuanced understanding of why and how leadership skills are critical to an organization’s success. You will be able to: - Articulate why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success - Use leadership skills to work more effectively with others and organize teams to work more effectively together - Apply the foundations of effective leadership skills to everyday situations This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

IR
Dec 16, 2020

I found this course to be very informative. I really enjoyed the Videos and i was very much surprised at the interactive sessions. I am encouraged to complete other courses.\n\nA huge THANK YOU!!!!!!!

IJ
Jul 3, 2020

Honestly, its one of the most effective online foundational course on effective leadership. I'm particularly overwhelmed by the much I have learnt about utilising the group decision making process.

326 - 350 of 1,290 Reviews for Foundations of Everyday Leadership

By M S

Jul 6, 2020

Awesome course - Module 2 was a challenge to understand but overall I am happy with my decision to take the course.

By Tal L

Dec 25, 2019

Enjoyed the course . Feels really connected and relevant to my daily situations . Looking forward for the next ones

By Daryll E N B

May 10, 2021

Comprehensive and detailed presentation of real life leadership situations you can learn from. Highly recommended.

By Dharanidhar B

Aug 2, 2020

Very informative program considering the management of information and motivation. Highly recommended for managers

By Wendy J

Feb 6, 2020

I learn a lot in this course, I totally recommend it to anyone who is looking for improving their leadership

style.

By MICHAEL R

Apr 18, 2017

I found this course to be highly informative. I also discovered new methods to address common leadership problems.

By Gabriela E

Sep 14, 2020

This is an extraordinary course in which you will be able to put into practice theory with the analysis of cases.

By Venkatesan J

Apr 26, 2020

Really an excellent and interesting course. My sincere thanks and heartiest respect to Professor Greg Northcraft.

By Danae M

Jan 2, 2018

Fantastic and well structured course, I learnt much more than expected, definitely worth the time I put into it!

By Ryan S

Sep 4, 2020

The information is very thorough and the instructors provide good examples to help bring meaning to the content.

By Seetha B

Sep 7, 2019

I really enjoyed this course and learnt great insights about how leader should work with his team and also lead.

By Carlos D L

Feb 18, 2019

Loved this course, the readings are very interesting and the lectures were very detailed and easy to understand.

By Mel L

Jul 24, 2020

An excellent educational experience for me. User-friendly interface and a very practical yet very rich content.

By Vikash P

Jun 23, 2016

Simply excellent. Professor Greg has designed the course in such a way that that the participants REALLY learn.

By MARYNA T

Mar 5, 2021

nice course! i was very sceptical, but surprisigly the informations is valuable and practical, fully recommend

By Aarjun J

Feb 13, 2021

This course was wonderful. I very much enjoyed the course and I also learned many new things about leadership.

By s S

Jan 12, 2021

very interesting , i've really liked the course and the exercises , i've learned new things during this period

By Rehanna A

Sep 22, 2020

I love the way the lecturer did his discussions with examples. Best course I have ever done in my life so far!

By Charis H N

Aug 31, 2020

An well-structured course on Foundations of Everyday Leadership which every leader of today should hear about!

By Yanko T

Mar 20, 2017

Excellent course and very good use of my time. This is a great program and I have already share its value with

By Zhaoxi M

Sep 7, 2020

It's well designed and the knowledge I learnt could be used at work immediately. I enjoyed the whole process.

By PRINCE K A

Aug 3, 2020

A truly value adding experience easily transferable to the workplace environment to make a real good impact.

By Lewi S K

Apr 6, 2020

very inspiratif, and what can be learn in the material is applicable in the real world my business operation

By Alexander K

Mar 30, 2019

Really good course. Some simple, but yet very important concepts are being explained in detail. Recommended!

By Muralikrishnan R

Nov 10, 2018

Very nice course and very much useful. The way the professors taught was simply out of the world. Thank you.