Back to Foundations of Everyday Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Everyday Leadership by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

In this foundational course, you will learn about the “head and heart” of everyday leadership by exploring dynamics of individual and group decision making and the challenges of managing motivation. Central to the course is forming a nuanced understanding of why and how leadership skills are critical to an organization’s success. You will be able to: - Articulate why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success - Use leadership skills to work more effectively with others and organize teams to work more effectively together - Apply the foundations of effective leadership skills to everyday situations This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

IR
Dec 16, 2020

I found this course to be very informative. I really enjoyed the Videos and i was very much surprised at the interactive sessions. I am encouraged to complete other courses.\n\nA huge THANK YOU!!!!!!!

IJ
Jul 3, 2020

Honestly, its one of the most effective online foundational course on effective leadership. I'm particularly overwhelmed by the much I have learnt about utilising the group decision making process.

351 - 375 of 1,277 Reviews for Foundations of Everyday Leadership

By Ricardo P

Mar 15, 2018

The instructors are great at explaining the subjects and the structure of the course is very easy to follow

By Diego R

Nov 22, 2020

This is an excelent course, because learn many habilities for be the best leadership in your live or work!

By Leticia L

Aug 3, 2020

thank you for this amazing course, It couldn't be better. Thank you to the professors and their knowledge.

By BRIDGET M

Jul 22, 2020

This was a great course, i learnt a lot and the professor is very good. I would recommend it for everyone.

By Mariam M

Jun 28, 2020

I am so thankful for this course because I learnt new skills and techniques that I can apply to my career.

By Olena G

It was very interesting course. My first experience in online education. I completely enjoyed to study it!

By Corina H

Jul 14, 2019

If you want to learn to lead efficiently and humanly - emotional intelligence, this is the course for you.

By Monica D C M

Jan 28, 2018

Loved it to pieces, extremely well structured course. Looking forward to completing an iMBA at Illinois U!

By Marlon C

Feb 1, 2021

Course content is excellent, website is user-friendly, supporting team does a great job. Taking this cour

By Sonia M

Feb 18, 2020

Really interesting class! And applicable to every day situation no matter what field you're in! Loved it!

By Jennesan C

Feb 22, 2018

I will do my best to complete the entire courses for my advantage of leading people entrusted to my care.

By Adrian W C

Aug 13, 2020

This course is a very informative course, It really opened my eyes towards what leadership is all about.

By Camesha R

Sep 8, 2019

I really enjoyed the course, the information and topics covered and the interaction with other learners.

By Bhikaram

Sep 25, 2020

Learnt a lots about the leadership quality i should have and also how some time making decision is done

By Andres S

Oct 21, 2019

Very well thought out course, easy to follow and with enough materials to dive deeper into the subject.

By Marco C

May 29, 2018

We cover some good points, if you want to improve your leadership skills look into this specialization.

By Jesica D B V

Mar 20, 2020

this course help me to understand why is important to think about the people, before to take decitions

By Gabriel A

Feb 5, 2020

Very Clear, real examples, I found it very interesting, and all the content can be used in daily life.

By Norma L

Jan 30, 2020

i found the course to be quite rewarding as I gained new skills in decision making and implementation.

By Chakib M M

Oct 10, 2018

its really useful course and can enrich you English language and practicing how to deal with employees

By HJ

Feb 17, 2018

Fantastic! Very well structured and delivered, really appreciate making this content available online.

By Eva S

Sep 25, 2017

a great course, I enjoyed it a lot. Looking forward to the second course on Applications of leadership

By Ahmed E S H

Aug 29, 2021

Very informative Course and will sure have good impact on the way of Decision taking and Implementing

By DR.BHARATHRAJ S A

Sep 25, 2020

NEVER ATTENDED A BETTER COURSE THAN THIS.GREAT EXEMPLARY WORK BY GREATEST FROFESSOR EVER LISTENED TO.

By Rupal S

Jul 26, 2019

this is amazing course for beginners it will definitely make you to start to think with business mind