Back to Foundations of Everyday Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Everyday Leadership by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

In this foundational course, you will learn about the “head and heart” of everyday leadership by exploring dynamics of individual and group decision making and the challenges of managing motivation. Central to the course is forming a nuanced understanding of why and how leadership skills are critical to an organization’s success. You will be able to: - Articulate why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success - Use leadership skills to work more effectively with others and organize teams to work more effectively together - Apply the foundations of effective leadership skills to everyday situations This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

IR
Dec 16, 2020

I found this course to be very informative. I really enjoyed the Videos and i was very much surprised at the interactive sessions. I am encouraged to complete other courses.\n\nA huge THANK YOU!!!!!!!

IJ
Jul 3, 2020

Honestly, its one of the most effective online foundational course on effective leadership. I'm particularly overwhelmed by the much I have learnt about utilising the group decision making process.

426 - 450 of 1,201 Reviews for Foundations of Everyday Leadership

By Martina M

Dec 9, 2020

cool course, focused and up to the point, with very interesting interactive case studies

By Kaizala Z

Sep 1, 2020

This has been an exciting course and really changed my Perceptions,diversity as a leader

By Daniel T M

Jun 27, 2020

I have got good knowledge of Leadership skills. Thank you I will proceed the next leavel

By Harish G

Apr 12, 2020

Its an amazing course. To the point and well balanced and science and art of leadership.

By Minerva E T

Apr 2, 2018

I'm just in the first week but I'm learning a lot! Excited for the upcoming weeks ahead!

By Fabian S

Oct 14, 2017

Very clear structured course combining both profound theory and vivid practice examples.

By Echo l

Sep 11, 2017

Biggest take away from this course I got the importance of making decision within group.

By Sachin S

Sep 27, 2020

Very good course for emerging leaders.

It changes your perspective on how to lead team .

By Allan A

Great content - very flexible. I learned a lot and was able to tailor it to my schedule

By Mahfuzur R F

May 23, 2020

Gives a depth view in leadership. Hoping for more depth knowledge in up coming courses!

By Natasha N

Sep 11, 2019

Great instructors -- enthusiastic, informative; assignments are reinforcing. Thank you!

By Sharon C

May 19, 2018

Learned a lot of valuable information about the decision-making process and motivation.

By Grant M

Feb 3, 2017

Professor Northcraft's teaching style make the valuable content immediately applicable.

By ANIRUDDHA A

Aug 20, 2020

Excellent course gives a structured approach to get to the decision making. Thank You.

By Kiesha M

Aug 13, 2020

t

h

is course was very informative and can be applied immediately to my work situations.

By YASSINE E K

Aug 2, 2020

good course sincerly it was realy an amazing experience and i leanrned a lot from this

By Lalita N

Apr 22, 2020

This is an extremely knowledgeable course. I enjoyed and learned leadership qualities.

By Narender J

Oct 22, 2019

It was indeed great learning experience to learn basic leadership concepts and skills.

By TERRI C

Oct 1, 2020

Thoroughly enjoyed this course and learned much that I can apply to my everyday life!

By Saman J

Sep 9, 2019

Well-structured course and the exercises really ensure that you've learned the topic.

By Pilar R M

Apr 6, 2018

It is a very good a well structured course. It has helped me a lot to manage my team.

By Waclaw K

Oct 18, 2017

Well organised, systematic, interesting course. Useful, sometimes eye-opening advice.

By Daniel H H P

Jun 16, 2017

The course really gave some quality insight and I would highly recommend it to others

By Suma M

Apr 9, 2021

Very informative. The topics discussed are the issues that I face in the workforce.

By Ismail M M H

Mar 12, 2020

Easy to understand.

Exposed me to new ideas and solutions.

Recommended for beginners.