Back to Everyday Parenting: The ABCs of Child Rearing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Everyday Parenting: The ABCs of Child Rearing by Yale University

Everyday Parenting gives you access to a toolkit of behavior-change techniques that will make your typical day in the home easier as you develop the behaviors you would like to see in your child. The lessons provide step-by-step instructions and demonstrations to improve your course of action with both children and adolescents. Among many techniques, you will learn how even simple modifications to tone of voice and phrasing can lead to more compliance. The course will also shed light on many parenting misconceptions and ineffective strategies that are routinely used. The key to the course is practice. It is not enough to know the strategies; you have to do them to reap the rewards. Using the techniques on a temporary basis will lead to permanent change. Chances are your parenting is perfectly fine and working the way you would like. But if you have any frustrations with your child or would like improve your effectiveness in changing your child’s behavior, these videos will be a very useful guide. Subtitles available in Chinese and Spanish....

NB
Nov 6, 2019

Such amazing course, it’s useful and joyful to learn all the way through. I love it ! Thank you Coursera make learning easy to learn and share , I see the power of knowledge by E- sharing ! Wonderful!

SB
Oct 12, 2017

This is a must to do course for parents to be, parents and teachers. We need to build physically and mentally strong kids in future for this we need to adapt to these simple steps as per this course.

426 - 450 of 790 Reviews for Everyday Parenting: The ABCs of Child Rearing

By Latifadaher@gmail.com L

Jan 1, 2021

Amazing course that I recommend. Very practical tools & great knowledgeable instructor

By Manuela G C

Sep 12, 2020

Amazing course, you would really learn a lot of things and it'll make your life easier

By Ekaterina I

Aug 4, 2020

great tools and practical information on how to raise a kid with behavioural problems.

By Rita S

Apr 1, 2019

Excellent everyday parenting strategies to build strong bond between child and parent.

By Tendai T

Aug 31, 2018

In my humble view this is the best PARENTING TOOL COURSE out there. Well worth taking.

By Viviane R M

Aug 28, 2018

Gostei muito do curso. Atendeu as minhas expectativas. Plataforma simples e intuitiva.

By Carla H

Feb 11, 2021

I love how this course was presented. It is easy to understand and keeps you engaged.

By Daiane S C E

Dec 8, 2020

This course taught me easy techniques to apply and I had positive results in my home.

By Ros M A

Aug 12, 2020

I learn a lot of things from this course as a parent and also as a teacher. Thank you

By Vishal K

Jul 25, 2020

An excellent course for every parent to know your child exactly . Thank you Mr. Alan

By Ajitha P N

Jul 6, 2020

Well explained with appropriate instances. it was easy to co relate with experience.

By Pamela S T

Feb 18, 2018

Thank you so much, you have changed our family life for the better, you're a genius.

By Irene R

May 3, 2020

It was excellent. Also, delightful to watch and learn all the techniques and cases.

By daniela m t

Mar 17, 2020

It is excellent!! The way he teaches makes it so easy and clear! I really loved it!

By Junxia c

Nov 22, 2019

Very good courses. They are very practical and useful for parents to try it at home

By ISMAIL K

Oct 18, 2020

a wonderful course . benefited a lot . thanks to Yale university and Coursera team

By Judy I S

Jul 23, 2020

This course was life changing. I believe I will be a better parent to my daughter.

By Xiaoding X

Jul 8, 2020

So helpful and professional !! All contents can be used immediately in daily life.

By Carolina G

Excellent course!!! A real eye opening for child rearing and even family behavior.

By Sushama S

Jan 16, 2020

I enjoyed this course a lot. It will be certainly helpful for parenting skilfully.

By Martin E

Mar 9, 2019

awesome insight and information on how to make parenting easier and more effective

By Mercy M

Jan 24, 2021

Very helpful and presented in an easy and comprehensive way. Thank you Dr.Kazdin.

By Rachael A

Dec 27, 2019

A Must do! Perfect for child self- development and any issues with your children.

By DR. B B

Dec 27, 2019

Instructor is too good and has lot of expertise in the subject. very interesting