Back to Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces around the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. Across the globe, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, completing this course will position you ahead of others, so keep reading. In this last course of our Specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the first three courses: Essentials, Intermediate I + II. In the Advanced course, we will prepare you to become a power user of Excel - this is your last step before specializing at a professional level. The topics we have prepared will challenge you as you learn how to use advanced formula techniques and sophisticated lookups. You will clean and prepare data for analysis, and learn how to work with dates and financial functions. An in-depth look at spreadsheet design and documentation will prepare you for our big finale, where you will learn how to build professional dashboards in Excel....

JR
Sep 22, 2020

I have thoroughly enjoyed this course, as well as all the courses in the Specialization. The instructors do an excellent job of breaking down each subject in an easy to understand logical progression.

D
Apr 15, 2021

I enjoyed this course so much. I learned a lot about how I can become a better learner. This course was very interesting and useful. I have some tools that I can use to optimize my learning potential.

426 - 450 of 1,206 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

By Rodrigo A S I

Aug 9, 2020

It's a nice course about excel! It teach you step by step and you can learn a lot!

By SELVIN S

Jul 18, 2020

Hii I am really interested by the certification programme provided by you

By Xiaowen S

Oct 15, 2019

It's a great course. I have learned many amazing Excel skills. Thank you so much!

By David M

Oct 1, 2020

This course has very well developed workbooks cases and is thoroughly enjoyable.

By BUKANDA S

Sep 17, 2020

This course contains really important skills necessary in every business to run.

By Stefano H

Jul 12, 2020

very challenging, but awesome at the same time. learned very useful ninja tips!!

By Debayan C

Oct 15, 2018

A great course!! I strongly recommend this course for all business professionals

By Karen F

Apr 3, 2018

This course gives good examples in lecture, also very good practice after class.

By Hector N R

Mar 21, 2021

Thank you all, a really good course to improve Excel even if you already use it

By Vedang S

Jun 7, 2020

A similar course for Power Point would be of great help. Thanks for the course.

By Thi A N H

The course is very practical and well-structured. I've learned a lot from that.

By Mohammad N A

Nov 26, 2021

Very comprehensive and updated course catering to current business environment

By Megan S

Mar 11, 2021

Challenging, but great! Thank you for helping me obtain and master this skill!

By Clyde L M V

Oct 23, 2020

All through-out the course - excellent coverage of discussion and presentation

By Daniela G P

Jul 1, 2020

100% recommended you will learn a lot of new things using real-life examples!!

By Vishvendra S T

Jun 20, 2020

Excellent Course, I just finished the specialization and really learned a lot!

By Mustafa A

Great course. Very well structured, shows you plenty of useful Excel features.

By Stuart C

Feb 12, 2018

Very good course with excellent well thought out examples. Highly Recommended.

By sunny t

Feb 3, 2018

So helpful! It takes my Excel skills to another high level! Thank you so much!

By Lorenz A A H

Nov 21, 2021

Uno de los mejores cursos de la plataforma, muy enriquecedor en conocimiento.

By ANIL K

Oct 2, 2021

the course provided by you help to build my skill and confidence ,thanks lot

By Henry A M S

Aug 22, 2021

Un curso muy bueno, lo recomiendo para que pueda seguir aprendiendo en Excel.

By Gary E

Feb 5, 2021

Some interesting techniques and a chance to learn creative ways to use Excel.

By MARIO A C V

Feb 1, 2021

Thanks for this incredible course and program, was really a great experience!

By MIHIR R J

Sep 12, 2020

Excellent specialisation for learning skiils of MS Excel. Highly Recommended!