Back to Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces around the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. Across the globe, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, completing this course will position you ahead of others, so keep reading. In this last course of our Specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the first three courses: Essentials, Intermediate I + II. In the Advanced course, we will prepare you to become a power user of Excel - this is your last step before specializing at a professional level. The topics we have prepared will challenge you as you learn how to use advanced formula techniques and sophisticated lookups. You will clean and prepare data for analysis, and learn how to work with dates and financial functions. An in-depth look at spreadsheet design and documentation will prepare you for our big finale, where you will learn how to build professional dashboards in Excel....

JR
Sep 22, 2020

I have thoroughly enjoyed this course, as well as all the courses in the Specialization. The instructors do an excellent job of breaking down each subject in an easy to understand logical progression.

D
Apr 15, 2021

I enjoyed this course so much. I learned a lot about how I can become a better learner. This course was very interesting and useful. I have some tools that I can use to optimize my learning potential.

601 - 625 of 1,127 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

By Shay K

Jan 22, 2019

Excellent course and great instructors.

Feb 16, 2021

Thank you guys for your great effort!!

By Sri V N

Nov 19, 2020

Just the right course to master excell

By Yevgeniya S

Jul 7, 2020

Excellent materials. Highly recommend.

By JOSHI D S

Apr 19, 2020

I got to learn a lot from this course.

By Konrad H C C

Jun 28, 2021

Un curso muy bueno, 100% recomendado.

By Charles P

Dec 27, 2020

A Great Specialization!!! I love it!!

By GAURAV S

Dec 20, 2020

Excellent course. Highly Recommended.

By Hanh N

Oct 5, 2020

This course's really hard but useful.

By Hessam P

Jul 26, 2020

Thank you for the quality of teaching

By Luiz F N F

Jul 17, 2020

The best Excel course I've ever made.

By Prateek K J

Jul 12, 2020

Very tough but amuzingggggg!!!!!!!!!!

By Ibna S A

May 23, 2020

toughest course ever.... but worth it

By Rainy

Aug 11, 2019

a little challenging but also helpful

By Ponciano R

Apr 26, 2018

One of the best course I´ve taken!!!!

By Amazu C W

Dec 8, 2020

Very in-dept and highly recommended.

By Adrián C U

Oct 2, 2020

Un muy buen curso para prender Excel

By Uday R

Aug 22, 2020

This is a very well designed course.

By Aditya B

Jul 26, 2020

An interesting and marvelous course.

By Vishesh G

Apr 16, 2020

Great Course to brush up your skills

By Prateek K

Mar 17, 2021

Very insightful and learned a lot!!

By Shiddhartha S

Jan 28, 2021

It was a great learning experiences

By Ronak J

Nov 15, 2020

Excellent course for excel learning

By Alessio M

Sep 18, 2020

Complete and engaging! Let's do it!

By Gokul P

Jul 17, 2020

Hands down the best course to learn