Back to Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces around the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. Across the globe, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, completing this course will position you ahead of others, so keep reading. In this last course of our Specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the first three courses: Essentials, Intermediate I + II. In the Advanced course, we will prepare you to become a power user of Excel - this is your last step before specializing at a professional level. The topics we have prepared will challenge you as you learn how to use advanced formula techniques and sophisticated lookups. You will clean and prepare data for analysis, and learn how to work with dates and financial functions. An in-depth look at spreadsheet design and documentation will prepare you for our big finale, where you will learn how to build professional dashboards in Excel....

D
Apr 15, 2021

I enjoyed this course so much. I learned a lot about how I can become a better learner. This course was very interesting and useful. I have some tools that I can use to optimize my learning potential.

JR
Sep 22, 2020

I have thoroughly enjoyed this course, as well as all the courses in the Specialization. The instructors do an excellent job of breaking down each subject in an easy to understand logical progression.

626 - 650 of 1,085 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

By Julio N

Nov 5, 2020

Great course. Excelent teacher!

By prachi g

Oct 19, 2020

BEST COURSE I EVER DID ON EXCEL

By AKSHAY R

Sep 6, 2020

Great Learning! Thanks a lot :)

By Farhan T

Aug 17, 2020

Amazing course I have ever seen

By MD. R H

Jul 14, 2020

good to learn with these tutors

By Ignacio A C

Jun 10, 2020

Thanks for all very good course

By WENYUAN Y

Nov 8, 2019

very useful with clear examples

By SAGAR K 1

May 12, 2021

GOOD COURSE FOR LEARNING EXCEL

By Fernando M

Nov 3, 2020

Everything is well explained!!

By Sangeeth S

Oct 5, 2020

Best course for advanced Excel

By Chetan A

Sep 30, 2020

it is a really great course...

By shahista s

Sep 28, 2020

This course was great,amazing.

By Steven D

Jul 22, 2020

OH DEAR! The best course ever!

By ANAS E A A I

Jun 25, 2020

Really challenging and unique!

By shivam b

Best course for learning excel

By Kalilou T

Apr 10, 2020

I highly recommend this course

By Lê T D

May 28, 2019

It's an extremely hard course!

By Jennifer T A E

May 31, 2021

CURSO MUY COMPLETO Y DINAMICO

By Adrian D C

Dec 5, 2020

That was fun and challenging!

By Guillermo D R Q

Aug 19, 2020

muy bueno... claro y completo

By Mario C

Jun 11, 2020

Wow! this really blew my mind

By Hien D Q

Apr 25, 2020

Great course! Thanks so much!

By Cheralyn T