Back to Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces around the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. Across the globe, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, completing this course will position you ahead of others, so keep reading. In this last course of our Specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the first three courses: Essentials, Intermediate I + II. In the Advanced course, we will prepare you to become a power user of Excel - this is your last step before specializing at a professional level. The topics we have prepared will challenge you as you learn how to use advanced formula techniques and sophisticated lookups. You will clean and prepare data for analysis, and learn how to work with dates and financial functions. An in-depth look at spreadsheet design and documentation will prepare you for our big finale, where you will learn how to build professional dashboards in Excel....

SR

Thank you for everything. The course is amazing! It really improved my skills, and actually I've made some great analysis at work thanks to this, so it's more than useful.\n\nThank you once again.

JB

Aug 08, 2019

It has been a journey for me and I am glad that I have learned so much in these courses. Also I want to thank all learners who have helped me through the exercises, challenges and assessments.

151 - 175 of 615 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

By Stephen U

Apr 28, 2020

Really enjoyed this course. I thought I was an Expert User, but I learned a lot of great techniques that I'll use immediately in my work.

By Ferit K

Jan 21, 2020

Nice subjects covered for an everyday office employee to use excel at its best. Every ninja tip should be read (even kept to check later).

By Mark H

Jul 03, 2018

Excellent course. Wish some areas were more in depth, such as array formulas, but it was a good enough intro to get me started. Thank you.

By Linh N

Jul 19, 2020

The Excel is awesome. It has given me many practical and useful information to improve my Excel skills. Love the challenging excercises.

By Shabab A

Jun 27, 2020

Thank you for everything in the courses. I have learnt a lot and definately will make my professional life much more easier than before.

By Marcello B

Sep 21, 2018

A great course. Wide and carefully done! Really grateful to all the staff. A great and hard job to best teach how perform Excel. Thanks!

By Alex L

Aug 28, 2019

Fantastic Course that breaks down complex to simplicity. Clear instructions, plentiful material to learn, and engaging videos. Superb!

By Nicolás G

Dec 21, 2018

I feel satisfied with contents of this course, all topics are very important and applicable into the daily work with any king of data.

By Rina K

Jun 24, 2019

Great course! Specific, clear, informative videos, illustrative tasks and very interesting information. Many thanks to the creators!

By Alexandros C

Mar 31, 2019

Excellent course with must-know functions and techniques for potential advanced Excel users.

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure!

By David N

Aug 11, 2018

I have and will continue to recommend this course to my peers. I have learned a great deal in a short period. Very well put together

By Jonathan L

Apr 04, 2019

Great course! Delivered at the right level so beginners are not left behind while keeping more experienced Excel users challenged.

By Md. E H

Jun 07, 2020

Well equipped for learners. Every professionals should take this course. This course offered a wide range of essentials to learn.

By Abu A

Aug 24, 2019

Well structured and thought out course, a variety of concepts are presented and teaching is inline with good practice guidelines.

By Praveen D

Apr 12, 2020

A perfect course for everyone. Everything was just easily explained and taught. To simply put it, it couldn't have been better.

By Mohammed F

Jun 12, 2020

Even if took advanced excel courses on any other platforms, take this course and I am sure you will learn a lot of new things.

By William F

Great and challenging course. Would recommend to anyone interested in becoming more proficient in Excel and logical thinking.

By Sumit J

Mar 17, 2020

The course structure and forum were helpful. The course contents are designed beautifully and are being explained effectively.

By Duy H N

Mar 23, 2018

I have just finished all the course. Thank you for such a great course! I will recommend it to anyone who want to learn Excel.

By Manuel E Z

May 07, 2020

I did all four courses and I have to admit, this was the best I have ever seen, on all fronts. Congratulations and Thank you!

By DHRUV S

May 02, 2020

this course really helped me a lot to learn excel, course was full of resourceful and is designed in a very detailed manner.

By Bilal I

Aug 02, 2020

The course is really helpful. After taking this course I now have advanced skills in excel. Highly recommended this course.

By Ragib A

Jul 26, 2020

The best course of excel on the internet. The advance course is tough but interesting to complete. You will enjoy it surely

By Rodrigo d C M

Feb 01, 2020

Excellent course, I have learned lots of things and now I feel confident to face professional challenges concerning Excel.

By Sudha N S

Apr 01, 2019

An excellent course that gives a good overview of all the major functions in Excel, and the elements of Dashboard design.