Back to Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces around the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. Across the globe, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, completing this course will position you ahead of others, so keep reading. In this last course of our Specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the first three courses: Essentials, Intermediate I + II. In the Advanced course, we will prepare you to become a power user of Excel - this is your last step before specializing at a professional level. The topics we have prepared will challenge you as you learn how to use advanced formula techniques and sophisticated lookups. You will clean and prepare data for analysis, and learn how to work with dates and financial functions. An in-depth look at spreadsheet design and documentation will prepare you for our big finale, where you will learn how to build professional dashboards in Excel....

JR
Sep 22, 2020

I have thoroughly enjoyed this course, as well as all the courses in the Specialization. The instructors do an excellent job of breaking down each subject in an easy to understand logical progression.

D
Apr 15, 2021

I enjoyed this course so much. I learned a lot about how I can become a better learner. This course was very interesting and useful. I have some tools that I can use to optimize my learning potential.

201 - 225 of 1,163 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

By Carlos J B A

Jul 8, 2019

A rewarding experience because I have been able to learn very valuable information. It is an excellent course. It has helped me in the personal and professional field. Thank you.

By Md. S P

Aug 29, 2020

Actual Learning is the proper clarification of any concept/logic, & this is what I got form this course, clarification of several concepts of Excel Logic. Kudos to the trainers.

By Shoumik D

Aug 1, 2020

This is the last course of the specialization. All the courses are high quality this one is no exceptional.

I would like to thank all the instructors and also thanks to coursera.

By Zwelakhe N

Sep 13, 2018

This course has really changed my life! I especially loved the section on dashboards, where excel's functions were used creatively to construct interative and dynamic dashboard.

By Michael L P

May 25, 2018

This was a great experience in learning Excel. The intro course walks you through the basics but by the time you finish the advanced class you'll see the true power of Excel.

By ANKIT K

Nov 7, 2020

great course

its assesment has a great variety of question t o test your knowledge about what you learn in excel advanced till now .

instructor teaching technique is excellent.

By Sumit J

Aug 24, 2021

Course was good. Instructors were really good. They explained critical and important things very carefully. I loved the flexibility of the course for which I thank Coursera.

By Praveen U

Mar 28, 2021

Very well thought out and perfectly executed course contents by a panel of very charismatic lecture panel. Great quality course materials coupled with exceptional delivery.

By Jhon B V

Apr 28, 2021

anteriormente tuve la oportunidad de realizar el curso intermedio 2 y este curso ofrece una gran oportunidad que permite complementarse con el curso anteriormente descrito

By Luis B

Dec 7, 2020

Excellent Course.

It let you know a lot of new (for me) subjects. New ways to see thinh=gs whitin a spreadsheet. A refreshment of many other things, in excel and out of it.

By Moshiur R

Aug 29, 2020

What an Awsome journey with Macquarie University thanks to Coursera. It the best online course, I believe, on Microsoft Excell. I recommend this to everyone. Thank you.

By MARK M N

Jun 30, 2020

Very amazingly constructed course, especially the assessment exams which really challenges the student to be creative and apply all that they've learned from the course

By Antonio B E J

Dec 31, 2019

Discussion Part did guide me well on reviewing my mistakes.. a lot of trial and error.. do not give up when failed just keep on finding the right answer to the question

By Pratik L

Jul 22, 2020

Not only are the instructors awesome, the material is good too. The best are the quizzes and assesments, which really test your knowledge and re enforce your learnings

By HanYu Z

May 16, 2020

Very useful and practical knowledge. Glad to have such an easy and fast learning experience with adjusting some flexible personal time. A great achievement at the end.

By LAASSILI Z

Sep 5, 2021

Ce cours était très bénéfique pour moi, ça m'a permis de bien renforcer mes compétences en Excel. Je le recommande pour toute personne désirant développer son profil.

By ZHUJUN D

Apr 21, 2021

This is an excellent and very useful course for people who want to know the advanced formula of EXCEL. High recommend for everyone. I really enjoy and learnt a lot.

By Nelson A

Sep 7, 2020

This Specialization was a great experience. Good instructors, perfects activities. And in my case I could practice my English while I learned new things. Thank you.

By Daulet N

Aug 6, 2019

Very interesting and useful course to upgrade the knowledge in Excel. I know the Excel is pretty well, but this course gave me more additional knowledge and cases!

By Sachin S

Jul 9, 2020

It was a very good course to end the specialization. All the functions of the previous courses came in to use to make the formulas more flexible and user friendly

By Waqas A

Jul 6, 2020

This is my first specialization that I have completed so far. The course content is organized very well and the teachers are really good in making you understand.

By Sujan T

Feb 1, 2020

Absolutely must for business people. I am applying these new concept in my job. It has saved big chunk of time and my peers also asked me if I could teach them!!

By MPilar G d V

Oct 11, 2019

What a challenging course! Very well organized and explained, I have learned very useful functions, tools and ninja tricks for the future. It has been an honor.

By Rafal P

Mar 13, 2019

My brain hurts. I hate all the FV, PV, RATE, NPER, PMT and they never worked for me. I finished the course by using Solver and mathematical equations. Thank you

By Soham S B

Sep 11, 2020

This Course was really great and the assignments at the end of every week gives a real world scenario and helps to build our skills in excel at the next level