Back to Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces around the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. Across the globe, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, completing this course will position you ahead of others, so keep reading. In this last course of our Specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the first three courses: Essentials, Intermediate I + II. In the Advanced course, we will prepare you to become a power user of Excel - this is your last step before specializing at a professional level. The topics we have prepared will challenge you as you learn how to use advanced formula techniques and sophisticated lookups. You will clean and prepare data for analysis, and learn how to work with dates and financial functions. An in-depth look at spreadsheet design and documentation will prepare you for our big finale, where you will learn how to build professional dashboards in Excel....

JR
Sep 22, 2020

I have thoroughly enjoyed this course, as well as all the courses in the Specialization. The instructors do an excellent job of breaking down each subject in an easy to understand logical progression.

SR

Thank you for everything. The course is amazing! It really improved my skills, and actually I've made some great analysis at work thanks to this, so it's more than useful.\n\nThank you once again.

226 - 250 of 882 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

By William F

Great and challenging course. Would recommend to anyone interested in becoming more proficient in Excel and logical thinking.

By Sumit J

Mar 17, 2020

The course structure and forum were helpful. The course contents are designed beautifully and are being explained effectively.

By Duy H N

Mar 23, 2018

I have just finished all the course. Thank you for such a great course! I will recommend it to anyone who want to learn Excel.

By HARSH S

Aug 27, 2020

The course has introduced many concepts that were never heard earlier before and has vast applications in business functions.

By Manuel E Z

May 7, 2020

I did all four courses and I have to admit, this was the best I have ever seen, on all fronts. Congratulations and Thank you!

By DHRUV S

May 2, 2020

this course really helped me a lot to learn excel, course was full of resourceful and is designed in a very detailed manner.

By Bilal I

Aug 2, 2020

The course is really helpful. After taking this course I now have advanced skills in excel. Highly recommended this course.

By Ragib A

Jul 26, 2020

The best course of excel on the internet. The advance course is tough but interesting to complete. You will enjoy it surely

By Rodrigo d C M

Feb 1, 2020

Excellent course, I have learned lots of things and now I feel confident to face professional challenges concerning Excel.

By Bharath K D V

Aug 21, 2020

Exceptional course! Thank you to all the instructors. One life lesson i'll be taking away is "Practice makes permanence".

By Sudha N S

Apr 1, 2019

An excellent course that gives a good overview of all the major functions in Excel, and the elements of Dashboard design.

By Oscar G L P

Jul 21, 2019

Excellent course! Very challenging but also fun. I really learned multiple tools that will definitely help me in my job.

By AYMEN W

Nov 7, 2020

Just an EXCELLENT COURSE ! Nothing else to say ! Thank you for the quality of the course and the tasks. I recommand it.

By Sergio M

Jul 29, 2020

Really a good Course, thanks Prashant and Niki, for bringing it to us.

I'd recommend the whole 4 Courses Specialization.

By ABIDAKUN S S

Jun 11, 2020

One of the best course I will ever take online. I recommend this to anyone who want to become a professional in Excel.

By Qiong W

May 9, 2019

Excellent course. Learned a lot through quiz and assignment. The final assignment is quite challenging yet achievable.

By Soikat K R

Excellent course, very useful practice videos, explained in detail, a must to become equipped with the tools of Excel

By James D

May 12, 2020

Good but not as well conducted as the other courses in the specialisation. Useful skills for certain aspects of work.

By Swathy P

Jul 10, 2019

Super Good! There is no any better way to present and teach these kind of course. Loved it. Everyone should try this!

By Priyadharshini G

Jul 14, 2020

Great course for everyone eager to learn Excel. Thanks to the instructors and the university for a wonderful course.

By Gaukhar O

Jul 6, 2020

Excellent tutors, very useful tasks, tricky Final Assessments tests. I'm so proud to be a listener of this course.

By Ritik T

Jun 24, 2020

All the instructors are master of advanced excel, explaining all the concepts very easily with practical examples.

By Alberto C L P

Jun 11, 2020

It is a great course for developing advanced excel skills and optimize the time spent making reports and analysis.

By Bharat G

Course is great for intermediate level users of Excel to build advance level understanding and business use-cases.

By Liz C

Sep 17, 2020

I learnt a lot on this course, from advanced formulas, financial calculation, and the most interesting dashboard.