Back to Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces around the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. Across the globe, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, completing this course will position you ahead of others, so keep reading. In this last course of our Specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the first three courses: Essentials, Intermediate I + II. In the Advanced course, we will prepare you to become a power user of Excel - this is your last step before specializing at a professional level. The topics we have prepared will challenge you as you learn how to use advanced formula techniques and sophisticated lookups. You will clean and prepare data for analysis, and learn how to work with dates and financial functions. An in-depth look at spreadsheet design and documentation will prepare you for our big finale, where you will learn how to build professional dashboards in Excel....

JR
Sep 22, 2020

I have thoroughly enjoyed this course, as well as all the courses in the Specialization. The instructors do an excellent job of breaking down each subject in an easy to understand logical progression.

SR

Thank you for everything. The course is amazing! It really improved my skills, and actually I've made some great analysis at work thanks to this, so it's more than useful.\n\nThank you once again.

251 - 275 of 1,032 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

By Nicolás G

Dec 20, 2018

I feel satisfied with contents of this course, all topics are very important and applicable into the daily work with any king of data.

By Bintang A N

Oct 26, 2020

It's totally helped me to become a professional in Business Intelligence! Thank you Dr.Prashan, Nicki Bull, and Macquarie University!

By Md. I K

Oct 23, 2020

It was mind blowing. I have learned a lot of things. The teaching skills of teachers are so good. And at last it was a great journey.

By OSCAR F A H

Jan 6, 2021

An excellent course, I am totally happy and satisfied.

I hope one day to meet the teachers to thank them in person

Fully recommended

By Paula D O

Sep 28, 2020

This course really makes you think through what you are learning. Appreciate the practice opportunities and the challenging quizzes.

By Rina K

Jun 24, 2019

Great course! Specific, clear, informative videos, illustrative tasks and very interesting information. Many thanks to the creators!

By Alexandros C

Mar 31, 2019

Excellent course with must-know functions and techniques for potential advanced Excel users.

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure!

By David N

Aug 11, 2018

I have and will continue to recommend this course to my peers. I have learned a great deal in a short period. Very well put together

By Ashutosh P S

Aug 23, 2020

It was an amazing course. Learned a lot about various formulas and how we can speed up our work just by a few functions. Incredible

By Jonathan L

Sep 4, 2020

Great course! Delivered at the right level so beginners are not left behind while keeping more experienced Excel users challenged.

By Md. E H

Jun 7, 2020

Well equipped for learners. Every professionals should take this course. This course offered a wide range of essentials to learn.

By Abu A

Aug 24, 2019

Well structured and thought out course, a variety of concepts are presented and teaching is inline with good practice guidelines.

By Rosalba R

Dec 28, 2020

This course provides a very good knowledge of Excel for business. Practical exercises and real cases make it very easy to follow

By Praveen D

Apr 12, 2020

A perfect course for everyone. Everything was just easily explained and taught. To simply put it, it couldn't have been better.

By Mohammed F

Jun 12, 2020

Even if took advanced excel courses on any other platforms, take this course and I am sure you will learn a lot of new things.

By William F

Great and challenging course. Would recommend to anyone interested in becoming more proficient in Excel and logical thinking.

By Sumit J

Mar 17, 2020

The course structure and forum were helpful. The course contents are designed beautifully and are being explained effectively.

By Hưng N D

Mar 23, 2018

I have just finished all the course. Thank you for such a great course! I will recommend it to anyone who want to learn Excel.

By HARSH S

Aug 27, 2020

The course has introduced many concepts that were never heard earlier before and has vast applications in business functions.

By Manuel E Z

May 7, 2020

I did all four courses and I have to admit, this was the best I have ever seen, on all fronts. Congratulations and Thank you!

By DHRUV S

May 2, 2020

this course really helped me a lot to learn excel, course was full of resourceful and is designed in a very detailed manner.

By Bilal I

Aug 2, 2020

The course is really helpful. After taking this course I now have advanced skills in excel. Highly recommended this course.

By Ragib A

Jul 26, 2020

The best course of excel on the internet. The advance course is tough but interesting to complete. You will enjoy it surely

By Rodrigo d C M

Feb 1, 2020

Excellent course, I have learned lots of things and now I feel confident to face professional challenges concerning Excel.

By Bharath K D V

Aug 21, 2020

Exceptional course! Thank you to all the instructors. One life lesson i'll be taking away is "Practice makes permanence".