Back to Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces around the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. Across the globe, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, completing this course will position you ahead of others, so keep reading. In this last course of our Specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the first three courses: Essentials, Intermediate I + II. In the Advanced course, we will prepare you to become a power user of Excel - this is your last step before specializing at a professional level. The topics we have prepared will challenge you as you learn how to use advanced formula techniques and sophisticated lookups. You will clean and prepare data for analysis, and learn how to work with dates and financial functions. An in-depth look at spreadsheet design and documentation will prepare you for our big finale, where you will learn how to build professional dashboards in Excel....

JR
Sep 22, 2020

I have thoroughly enjoyed this course, as well as all the courses in the Specialization. The instructors do an excellent job of breaking down each subject in an easy to understand logical progression.

D
Apr 15, 2021

I enjoyed this course so much. I learned a lot about how I can become a better learner. This course was very interesting and useful. I have some tools that I can use to optimize my learning potential.

326 - 350 of 1,163 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

By Le T K M

Jul 12, 2021

I have leaned many useful excel functions that actually improve my job as a data analyst. Highly recommended!

By Jimena C M C

Jul 1, 2021

Un curso muy dinámico e interactivo, las prácticas y las pruebas ayudan a reforzar lo aprendido. Recomendado.

By Lanin H

Oct 19, 2020

I've finally completed al the courses in Excel specialization! These courses have definitely helped me a lot!

By Brayan W

Jul 12, 2020

Very challenging course and one of the best in getting yourself familiar with various functions within Excel.

By Pham L K T

Jul 9, 2020

Good course content, I love this although there are certain constraints when you learn from recorded cources.

By Kiran S J

Apr 22, 2020

A very useful course for modern professionals. The instructor has taken it forward with passion and vigour.

By 1815781

Aug 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the skills i have attained in this course, i hope to learn more in your other classes

By Andrés Z C

Sep 25, 2020

This is an excellent course! Well structured, clear explanations, coherent assigments. Highly recommended!

By Mary R D

May 20, 2019

I am so glad I have completed this Specialization. It was quite a bit of work for me but it was worth it.

By Gigi

Dec 20, 2020

Very challenging course but very compelling the moment you passed your final exam. Wohooh!!! I did it! :D

By Lin Y

Jun 30, 2020

Great course to learn about excel and the quizzes really require one to be able to apply what was taught.

By Humay R

Jun 7, 2020

PERFECT COURSE EVER!!!

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR TIME & SHARED KNOWLEDGE 👏👍✌

I PASSED IT & I AM HAPPY 💕🎶🙌

By Jay H

Jun 25, 2018

Amazing course I started from being a total novice intimidated by excel to now feeling like a power user.

By Shubham R

Sep 5, 2020

A superbly designed course to learn Advanced Excel Functions and apply them in your professional career!

By Abdulkader K

Mar 3, 2019

Thank you for this great course, it has everything about Excel with modern teaching ways and techniques.

By Rasel H 0

Sep 18, 2020

This is one the finest and informative excel course i have ever done. i just fill fill my 100% from it.

By Tim M

Jun 25, 2020

Wonderful course, I learnt a huge amount.

Loved how advanced it was compared to traditional uni courses.

By Tanmay

Intriguing content. Looking forward to interesting applications in my workspace. Thanks, Coursera Team.

By Han Y

Dec 10, 2019

It helps me a lot in reviewing the advanced functions and learning the skills to deal with tables, etc.

By Shreya s

Jul 11, 2021

Its a very useful course and the perceiving knowledge of excel from this platform is my best decision

By Gazi G M S

Oct 2, 2020

Leaving 5 stars, but the last videos of the course can be updated with more detailed lectures. Thanks.

By Utkarsh J

Apr 24, 2020

Best Course I've done till now. Every video, every question taught me something I didn't already know!

By andrea a

Apr 24, 2020

That was really challenging, but it gave me the skills and tools necessary to be a better Data Analyst

By Roberto N O

Jun 19, 2020

Muito bom! Extremamente útil para lembrar que nem sempre o complexo é o caminho e sim a simplicidade!

By Michael S W

Jun 2, 2020

Practical and useful for wide variety business needs. The dashboard is very interesting and appealing