Back to Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces around the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. Across the globe, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, completing this course will position you ahead of others, so keep reading. In this last course of our Specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the first three courses: Essentials, Intermediate I + II. In the Advanced course, we will prepare you to become a power user of Excel - this is your last step before specializing at a professional level. The topics we have prepared will challenge you as you learn how to use advanced formula techniques and sophisticated lookups. You will clean and prepare data for analysis, and learn how to work with dates and financial functions. An in-depth look at spreadsheet design and documentation will prepare you for our big finale, where you will learn how to build professional dashboards in Excel....

D
Apr 15, 2021

I enjoyed this course so much. I learned a lot about how I can become a better learner. This course was very interesting and useful. I have some tools that I can use to optimize my learning potential.

JR
Sep 22, 2020

I have thoroughly enjoyed this course, as well as all the courses in the Specialization. The instructors do an excellent job of breaking down each subject in an easy to understand logical progression.

401 - 425 of 1,132 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

By Sanket H

Aug 9, 2020

very tough course, really enjoyed as it pushed my limits to use the excel. keep going

By Ulykbek K

Jun 4, 2020

Thank you for this course) It was really helpful for me as a future business employee

By Igor G

Apr 29, 2020

Fantastic course... But you should really be motivated and focus in order to succeed.

By Samuel

Dec 12, 2020

The course has helped improve my excel skills

Am now confident using excel

Many Thanks

By wali m

Sep 26, 2020

Best platform for learning any thing which can be essential for professional growth.

By Nikhil P C

Jul 4, 2021

It was a sweet ride. Learned many things in Excel which I can implement in my life.

By Birzu S

May 20, 2021

Very nice course, would recommend to anyone that wants to push their Excel limits!

By ARWA S A B F

Apr 6, 2021

It was very informative and helpful course that provide us with the needed skills.

By Rodrigo A S I

Aug 9, 2020

It's a nice course about excel! It teach you step by step and you can learn a lot!

By SELVIN S

Jul 18, 2020

Hii I am really interested by the certification programme provided by you

By Xiaowen S

Oct 15, 2019

It's a great course. I have learned many amazing Excel skills. Thank you so much!

By David M

Oct 1, 2020

This course has very well developed workbooks cases and is thoroughly enjoyable.

By BUKANDA S

Sep 17, 2020

This course contains really important skills necessary in every business to run.

By Stefano H

Jul 12, 2020

very challenging, but awesome at the same time. learned very useful ninja tips!!

By Debayan C

Oct 15, 2018

A great course!! I strongly recommend this course for all business professionals

By Karen F

Apr 3, 2018

This course gives good examples in lecture, also very good practice after class.

By Hector N R

Mar 21, 2021

Thank you all, a really good course to improve Excel even if you already use it

By Vedang S

Jun 7, 2020

A similar course for Power Point would be of great help. Thanks for the course.

By Thi A N H

The course is very practical and well-structured. I've learned a lot from that.

By Megan S

Mar 11, 2021

Challenging, but great! Thank you for helping me obtain and master this skill!

By Clyde L M V

Oct 23, 2020

All through-out the course - excellent coverage of discussion and presentation

By Daniela G P

Jul 1, 2020

100% recommended you will learn a lot of new things using real-life examples!!

By Vishvendra S T

Jun 20, 2020

Excellent Course, I just finished the specialization and really learned a lot!

By Mustafa A

Great course. Very well structured, shows you plenty of useful Excel features.

By Stuart C

Feb 12, 2018

Very good course with excellent well thought out examples. Highly Recommended.