Back to Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces around the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. Across the globe, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, completing this course will position you ahead of others, so keep reading. In this last course of our Specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the first three courses: Essentials, Intermediate I + II. In the Advanced course, we will prepare you to become a power user of Excel - this is your last step before specializing at a professional level. The topics we have prepared will challenge you as you learn how to use advanced formula techniques and sophisticated lookups. You will clean and prepare data for analysis, and learn how to work with dates and financial functions. An in-depth look at spreadsheet design and documentation will prepare you for our big finale, where you will learn how to build professional dashboards in Excel....

JR
Sep 22, 2020

I have thoroughly enjoyed this course, as well as all the courses in the Specialization. The instructors do an excellent job of breaking down each subject in an easy to understand logical progression.

D
Apr 15, 2021

I enjoyed this course so much. I learned a lot about how I can become a better learner. This course was very interesting and useful. I have some tools that I can use to optimize my learning potential.

126 - 150 of 1,038 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

By Alexandre C

Oct 22, 2020

A very interesting course with loads of practice and concrete skills, with very good teachers. I recommend the specialization with all courses for everyone aiming at improving its competences in this field. Excel is an amazing tool which is worth mastering !

By Mina J

Jan 12, 2019

This course is very advanced and very helpful to me to stretch my excel capabilities, content and materials are valuable to keep them with me as a reference, although the final assignments are so challenging.

This course will help me a lot in my career path.

By Jon P C

Dec 28, 2020

This course helped me to level up my skills in excel, there are functions I haven't used before but now learned to use them that will definitely fast track in how I analyze data. The dashboard is just superb, I haven't thought that it can be done in excel

By Theodoros B

Sep 18, 2020

Amazing !

I am absolutely satisfied with Advanced course. For yet another time structure , material and presentation is top quality. I thing what has been covered in this course will be really usefull in my work.

Kisses to my teachers ! You were fantastic !

By Fahim A R

Aug 1, 2020

After completing the course, I have a lot ideas on which I can apply the skills learned here. Moreover, it is clear that there are unlimited scope of development in these very topics. So, after this course, I feel enabled to learn even more about excel.

By Harsh K V

Jul 7, 2020

An excellent course (and specialization)! There were some tricky portions in week 3 and 4 relating to the financial function and technical jargons but enjoyed learning Microsoft Excel with the tutors during the whole specialization. Thank you so much!!!

By Ana S

Aug 19, 2018

Great course and excellent professors! Everything was perfectly structured, well-explained, and user-friendly presented. I guess it's going to be one of my favorite Coursera courses I have ever had! Great job and big thanks for this, dear professors!

By Ieva Gundare

Feb 12, 2021

This is a great course for everyone who works with Excel! Sometimes assignments seem to be too challenging however very soon after completing the course you will find out that even the most complicated functions could be helpful in your daily work.

By Md. A H

Jun 4, 2020

Absolutely terrific course material with student-friendly teaching and presentation. Have learnt a lot from this course. More than the technical skills, I have found a new appreciation for the quote: "Practice makes Permanent"

By Stefano P

Jul 30, 2020

Learned a lot about the advanced look-up functions and cleaning data. This are extremely useful things that I can already see myself applying in my job. Finishing the course with dashboard building tips was the icing on the cake. Great course.

By Olusola T O

Jul 28, 2020

As for me, this course will be among the top 2 courses I have ever taken. Thanks to Dr Prashan and Dr Nikky for the course well explanatory. You won't know what this course has done to me most especially in my workplace, thanks one more time.

By Yaron K

Feb 6, 2018

An excellent specialization, which covers Standard Excel from the basics to advanced features, with clear explanations and many examples. The course motto is "Practice makes Permanent" and the assignments definitely help learn the material.

By Mehrab M

Oct 18, 2020

The course was a little challenging, but it featured a lot of the advanced features of Excel. The assessments and quizzes were very creative, and I enjoyed solving them. Thanks to Macquarie University for offering this fantastic course!

By Mercurio C

Aug 17, 2020

Es un gran curso. Sin embargo, tiene serios problemas al momento de actualizar fechas cuando uno no logra entregables a tiempo. Llevo dos días buscando cómo llevar a cabo ese reajuste, ya que el botón oficial para ello genera un error.

By Mehdi A

Mar 23, 2020

Fabulous course experience. Good practical examples but now enough practice challenges to learn more. i still want t learn more in excel, please advice me other courses also, with many many thanks to Coursera and Macquarie university.

By Apostolos P

Mar 22, 2021

You will learn extra advanced skills which can help you to improve your presentation reports.

Moreover you will learn how must be workbooks for better results not only for you and for you collaborators who will work on your workbooks.

By Yiming Z

Nov 18, 2018

The whole course is well-organized and designed. I can see the efforts from this university and all the professors. I will recommend this to more friends for the practical skills it taught and the perfect materials. Thank you again!

By weslley a d s

Jul 13, 2020

Very good the course and the methodology used in the exchange of knowledge. I will take the knowledge acquired to professional and academic life. I recommend it to everyone who wants to improve on this fantastic tool that is Excel.

By Shobhit G

May 4, 2019

Good content and very well explained throughout. Weekly assignments were not just testing the concepts learnt but were also helpful in explaining the applications of those concepts. Overall Excellent Course. Would recommend to all.

By Md. S

Jul 12, 2020

Great course... I learn so many things, tricks, and skills to excel. Really this course is to be very helpful for so many academic and job sectors. thanks to all of my supervisors.thanks to Macquarie University. thanks, Coursera.

By uwitonze r

Feb 24, 2021

I had an amazing learning experience, before I didn't know much about excel but now I'm confident that I can be able to perform any task in Excel. Thanks a lot to team Coursera for this amazing teaching I have taught me a lot.

By Moseleine B

Nov 23, 2019

These courses are well structured. You learn throughout the journey, from the practice videos to the exams. Also, there are many real life problems that are used to show you how to be creative with the skills you are learning.

By Sanju S

Mar 2, 2021

This gives details in simple way and easy to understand. Successfully completed the Specialization and this change my works in to an easy, attractive way. Im soo mad at the EXCEL now..

Thank you Mr. Prashan and Ms. Nicky....

By Vivek S

Oct 3, 2020

Awesome Experience in Learning. Great Instructors Well-designed assignments and quizzes. Loved to be part of this Learning Journey. Thanks, Instructors, and Coursera for making it possible to learn from the best in the field.

By Bhaskar D

Jul 15, 2020

Absolute Specialization Level standards, Had to really put my mind into the solving the tests. Brilliant. One of the best courses of Coursera. Thank you Yvonne, Nicky and Prashan for putting together such a wonderful course.