Back to Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces around the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. Across the globe, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, completing this course will position you ahead of others, so keep reading. In this last course of our Specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the first three courses: Essentials, Intermediate I + II. In the Advanced course, we will prepare you to become a power user of Excel - this is your last step before specializing at a professional level. The topics we have prepared will challenge you as you learn how to use advanced formula techniques and sophisticated lookups. You will clean and prepare data for analysis, and learn how to work with dates and financial functions. An in-depth look at spreadsheet design and documentation will prepare you for our big finale, where you will learn how to build professional dashboards in Excel....

JR
Sep 22, 2020

I have thoroughly enjoyed this course, as well as all the courses in the Specialization. The instructors do an excellent job of breaking down each subject in an easy to understand logical progression.

D
Apr 15, 2021

I enjoyed this course so much. I learned a lot about how I can become a better learner. This course was very interesting and useful. I have some tools that I can use to optimize my learning potential.

151 - 175 of 1,038 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

By Amit M

Very interesting course, lot of new learnings and helped in realizing potential of MS Excel. This give me confidence to use excel more professionally and using automated features provided by MS Excel in my day to day job.

By Nathan H G

Oct 4, 2019

Strong course - it eases you in then gets truly brutal! totally worth it, you can pause at any moment. I have change many aspects of my departments daily procedures with the knowledge obtained from this course. God bless

By Daniel C B

Sep 4, 2020

I would like to thank Coursera for this course. After completing all 4 courses in the specialization I have learnt many new things about excel and I am able to do my job more efficiently and professionally than before.

By Refaldi

Sep 29, 2020

This course is taking you to the next level of Ms. Excel. Even though it could be quite hard at some of the weeks i recommend you to look at the discussion forum. This course absolutely improved my Ms. Excel skill.

By Tom J

Sep 19, 2020

Nicky, Prashan, and Yvonne are amazing teachers and make learning so enjoyable. Their explanations are always clear and the Ninja Tips are also really useful for picking up little hints and tricks to use in Excel.

By Kerem i

Dec 7, 2020

I've learned a lot of things. I am an Excel lover. I've watched a lot of videos to learn new things for the last 2 years. Your course was good to learn in different ways. Also, the quizzes made me better. Thanks!

By Эдуард

EXCEL-lent! Probbaly the best course I've ever done on Coursera. Explanataion is amazing and clear. Tasks are interesting and challenging! This course helped me reach enormous heights in Excel. Thank you so much!

By Sergi L S

Very useful course with a practical approach, with examples and assignments similar to what is in business. I have learned a wide set of formulas and concepts that will be useful anytime when working with excel.

By Hilfi A

Mar 12, 2018

I do not write reviews very often. But this course is worth it. It has a clear instruction and concepts, while also provide challenging cases. Highly recommended to those who want to leverage their excel skills.

By Shashank S

Oct 11, 2020

It was really a wonderful experience learning different concept and tactics which I can use in corporate world and with the help of what I learnt through these courses will add up to my accuracy and efficiency.

By Dzadza-Mensah G E

Mar 31, 2021

THIS COURSE IS A VERY GOOD AND HELPFUL ONE AS IT HAS INCREASED MY UNDERSTANDING OF EXCEL AND I WOULD ENCOURAGE SOMEONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A VAST KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE USE OF EXCEL TO TRY THIS AMAZING COURSE

By Hans G Q

Dec 29, 2020

Very Nice Course! I got a lot of tips and useful functions. I think in the final assignment they can make it a little bit more dynamic as were the assignments in the other courses. Overall excellent course!

By Janet N

Nov 13, 2019

Great value for money. Never found anything that gave me all the core skills I needed in Excel to transfer in my day to day work life. Super excited I have everything I need to know on hand when I need it.

By Andres F C B

Sep 28, 2020

El mejor curso de Excel que se puede encontrar en Coursera. Aprendí demasiado con el, super recomendado. Los profesores explican todo super claro, me siento satisfecho y muy feliz de completar este curso.

By Ajit S

Apr 26, 2019

This course helped me a lot in enhancing my skills in Microsoft Excel , that help me in my day to day life functions .This also help me to learn so many new things that i don't know especially in my field.

By Rushabh D D

Nov 30, 2018

One of the best course for excel I have ever come across!! Final Tests & Weekly Assessments are must to get a great insight and clarity on functions and applications! Quite confident about using excel now!

By SYED N A

Mar 10, 2021

Thank you for bringing this course to us. I'm really glad to accomplish this course. I have learned and gained a lot of skills, knowledge, and depths of Excel that would help me in practical life as well.

By Sukhpreetsingh K

Jun 28, 2020

Very interactive online course , it help me to analyaze my machines data like, CPC, CPK, BD time etc. Its also help to showcase the performance of my department by using interactive dash boards.

Thanks

SSK

By NIRAMAY V

Jun 26, 2020

Exceptional structure of course and versatile teaching and assessment methods lead me into having an added panache over my skills. Thank you for arranging a series for business skills. Grateful for that.

By Quek P T L

This course exposes me to several aspects in Excel that I was not previously aware of. Very useful to better manage Excel worksheets in workplace in future, especially when higher complexity is required.

By Nicolas M

Sep 3, 2020

I think I will be able to better optimize the worksheets, in addition to fixing errors that I made due to the lack of knowledge of some formulas, grateful for the knowledge provided, thank you very much

By Muhammad U S

Jan 13, 2021

It was a really really good course! I had already done it once before this time but nonetheless it was still again very helpful to revise all of the advanced aspects of the excel and their application.

By Jesus P

Nov 16, 2020

Es un curso muy completo que definitivamente te da habilidades para ser más productivo en el trabajo utilizando Excel. Fascinantes y desafiantes las prácticas y las asignaciones finales de cada semana.

By Jody L R