Back to Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces around the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. Across the globe, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, completing this course will position you ahead of others, so keep reading. In this last course of our Specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the first three courses: Essentials, Intermediate I + II. In the Advanced course, we will prepare you to become a power user of Excel - this is your last step before specializing at a professional level. The topics we have prepared will challenge you as you learn how to use advanced formula techniques and sophisticated lookups. You will clean and prepare data for analysis, and learn how to work with dates and financial functions. An in-depth look at spreadsheet design and documentation will prepare you for our big finale, where you will learn how to build professional dashboards in Excel....

JR

Sep 23, 2020

I have thoroughly enjoyed this course, as well as all the courses in the Specialization. The instructors do an excellent job of breaking down each subject in an easy to understand logical progression.

SR

Thank you for everything. The course is amazing! It really improved my skills, and actually I've made some great analysis at work thanks to this, so it's more than useful.\n\nThank you once again.

176 - 200 of 843 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

By Ajmal A

Jul 25, 2020

Enjoyed taking the course from First to the very Last.

Very informative. Detailed cover-up of topics.

Looking forward for Excel Skills for Business: Ultimate

By Abhay S

Aug 16, 2020

The whole specialization is amazing. The teaching method is amazing. Practice makes perfect for sure... I am so glad I did this course. Thanks a lot......

By SHADRACK R

Sep 09, 2020

What a valuable course this is. I now have all the excel skill sets I ever needed to execute my work. Thank you so much to all the learning facilitators!

By Gary T

Aug 22, 2019

The most rewarding, difficult, but you will learn Excel and learn it well course on the planet.!

Amazing course. Change my view of Excel and capabilities.

By Karen M

Aug 22, 2018

This course has helped my along in my career. I don't think I would have gotten a promotion without taking it. The skills I have learned have made my lif

By Mohanasundaram S

Aug 31, 2019

The course is much engaging and the course materials are useful and serving their purposes. The direction for handlining the assignments are very clear.

By Annapoorna H N

Aug 17, 2020

ITS BEEN A GREAT JOURNEY WITH THE TEAM. THANK YOU FOR IMPROVING OUR KNOWLEDGE,THERE IS LOT TO LEARN AND EXCEL IS EXCELLENT TOOL IN BUSINESS APPROACHES

By Hasan Q

Apr 07, 2020

I am Data Analyst by profession and working on excel for many years, but this course helped to learn many new things. Overall course content is great.

By STEVEN V D

Jan 27, 2018

Great addition to the intermediate courses with, once again, excellent video's.

I'm only the missing the keyboard shortcuts popping up in the video's.

By Aditya V J

Oct 06, 2020

This is an extremely helpful course which offers extensive training in the applications of Excel. The quality of the lessons and tests is excellent.

By Maksym R

Jun 07, 2020

I would highly recommend this course but also take some previous ones (Intermediate I and II), as they build a good base for the Advanced course.

By Nimisha S

Feb 01, 2019

The experience of the entire course was amazing, the classes were very well interactive and so were the material provided. The course is worth.

By Marcos A U

Jun 19, 2020

Amazing course! Even though I'm still a student I was able to acquire knowledge that I'll be able to use once I'm employed in an organization.

By Dali S

Apr 28, 2020

Amazing tutorials, practices, and quizzes. Now it's upon me to keep practicing these skills to maintain this level of proficiency! Thank you.

By Khoo Y L

Nov 07, 2019

Detailed and lengthy course with a lot of useful & practical knowledge, the course assignments really tests your knowledge of what you learnt

By Marina M J

Apr 29, 2020

HE APRENDIDO MUCHO CON ESTE CURSO. ES GENIAL PARA REFORZAR SI YA TIENES ALGO DE NIVEL. ADEMÁS HE CONSEGUIDO CORREGIR ALGUNAS MALAS PRÁCTICAS

By Ria K

Apr 02, 2020

Amazing course. 100% recommended to take up the entire specialization. Very educative and interactive lectures and challenging assignments.

By Kimmo B

May 31, 2019

Awesome course with perfect challenging exams. I would recommend to all spreadsheet ninjas even if just to brush up and update some skills.

By Riya A

Aug 27, 2020

Amazing !!!great course material...everyone should do this specialization....all 4 courses help you reach a level which you cant imagine...

By Rifat A

Aug 22, 2020

Thanks to the course instructors. I've been benefitted greatly and my skills have enhanced with the completion of the course. Thanks a lot.

By Abhijnan L

Jun 07, 2020

An awesome and elaborative course on excel skills. It has made me confident in using Excel for all my data analytics work at my workplace.

By Stephen U

Apr 28, 2020

Really enjoyed this course. I thought I was an Expert User, but I learned a lot of great techniques that I'll use immediately in my work.

By Ferit K

Jan 21, 2020

Nice subjects covered for an everyday office employee to use excel at its best. Every ninja tip should be read (even kept to check later).

By Mark H

Jul 03, 2018

Excellent course. Wish some areas were more in depth, such as array formulas, but it was a good enough intro to get me started. Thank you.

By Linh N

Jul 19, 2020

The Excel is awesome. It has given me many practical and useful information to improve my Excel skills. Love the challenging excercises.