Back to Problem Solving with Excel

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Problem Solving with Excel by PwC

This course explores Excel as a tool for solving business problems. In this course you will learn the basic functions of excel through guided demonstration. Each week you will build on your excel skills and be provided an opportunity to practice what you’ve learned. Finally, you will have a chance to put your knowledge to work in a final project. Please note, the content in this course was developed using a Windows version of Excel 2013. This course was created by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP with an address at 300 Madison Avenue, New York, New York, 10017....

GA
Dec 21, 2020

Great course that starts with basics for newcomers to Excel and slowly builds up to some intermediate and advanced formulas that can be used for all sorts of business and real world problem solving

SA
Nov 4, 2020

Really useful training, lot's of meaningful functions (vlookup, index(match) & text functions).\n\nGood to learn formulas in english too and get familiar with them (I was french Excel user).

176 - 200 of 831 Reviews for Problem Solving with Excel

By Rodrigo M M S

Sep 19, 2020

I recommend it to those who want to enhance their Data & Analytics skills with Excel! You will not regret your choice if you enroll!

By Rahul K S

Jun 17, 2020

The course is great for those who are beginner in the excel the concept of the pivot table is great, Thanks for such a great course.

By Abas A

Aug 30, 2019

I've got so much benefit's and much knowledge from this course and really that encourage me to continue learning the specialization

By Arturo W

This is a very comprehensive course with opportunities to practice along on relevant examples applicable to real life and business.

By Vinit A

Feb 3, 2017

Great material and great speakers. I would like to thank and appreciate each and every person involved in this initiative from PwC.

By Snehal D

Jun 16, 2017

I would recommend this course to anyone aligned to FSI (Financial Services Industry) doing Consulting work. Its is great course.

By Rubén G G

Mar 2, 2018

Very very usefull and well explained. All the topics were important if you work with excel. I really learned new functionalities

Jul 8, 2017

Excellent hands on approach to Excel. Have been using Excel for more than 10 years, still found this course to be very helpful.

By Kostyantyn K

Nov 23, 2016

An excellent course for anyone dealing with Excel in day to day job. Highly recommended for both newbies and experienced users.

By Wenny

Aug 17, 2019

A well-organized course, to teach me learn Excel step by step. Thanks so much for PwC experts kind sharing. Really appreciated

By Erin G

Jul 14, 2017

I picked up a lot of useful skills to speed up my excel work. After a long time of being confused I finally understand VLOOKUP

By Faraz U A

Jul 29, 2018

Extraordinary useful course! User-friendly, straight to-the-point and practical knowledge. Gives one the job-oriented skills.

By Oliver M

Jan 31, 2018

Complex yet interesting. However the quality of the learning videos wasn't the best as compared to the Data Analytics course.

By Shalini M

Oct 16, 2019

I had very basic knowledge of Excel prior to this course and with this course , I feel I now am better equipped to use Excel

By Nguyen H

Apr 20, 2018

highly recommended for both new joiners and experienced colleagues. It's fundamental that we will definitely use in anycase.

By Luca B

Dec 9, 2016

It is a very well structured course, for beginners and not. It is perfect for whoever want to enhance his skills with Excel.

By Emmanuel T

Mar 31, 2020

I learnt more than what I was expecting. The additional resources went a long way in making sure I understood the concepts.

By Vignesh A K

Aug 6, 2019

Superb experiential learning m=techniques used by the world's best audit firm - now with the world's best Excel teachers

By MATHEW M R

Jan 7, 2020

Very insightful. It offers skills in Excel that can help any professional perform effective problem solving with Excel.

By Monica A

Jul 10, 2020

It was so well organized, informative and interesting! I'm glad I took this course, as it added to my Excel knowledge.

By Anh D

Oct 28, 2017

Data analysis using Excel is really helpful for my job as a planing-account officer. Thanks heaps to course designers!

By Jean H

Nov 6, 2016

This course will showed all basic knowledge about excel for you and help you improve your skill if you practice daily.

By Youssef M H

Apr 23, 2020

It is very useful course for anyone interested in the data analysis, it's well-prepared, and its sources are useful.

By HITESH K

Apr 19, 2020

Good set of examples to elaborate the concepts. Really helpful in problem solving related to daily life with excel.

By Marco A G A

Mar 23, 2019

Excellent course, not because the complexity of excel functions but the way it helps you to structure your analysis.