Back to Problem Solving with Excel

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Problem Solving with Excel by PwC

This course explores Excel as a tool for solving business problems. In this course you will learn the basic functions of excel through guided demonstration. Each week you will build on your excel skills and be provided an opportunity to practice what you’ve learned. Finally, you will have a chance to put your knowledge to work in a final project. Please note, the content in this course was developed using a Windows version of Excel 2013. This course was created by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP with an address at 300 Madison Avenue, New York, New York, 10017....

ZA

Jan 02, 2019

An amazing course with very interactive video lessons and exercises that made sure that candidates were equipped with good knowledge by the end of the course. Thank You for the opportunity

KS

Apr 12, 2020

This was an amazing course that helped me with the real-life case-based implementation of Excel and its key applications. An insightful course taught was some of the greatest minds of PwC!

201 - 225 of 793 Reviews for Problem Solving with Excel

By Piter H

Jul 13, 2018

Excellent overview for taking my very basic excel skills and my understanding of excel to a higher level.

By Edward D

May 01, 2017

I am glad i took this Excel class, it seems i keep learning more. I would have taken a keen interest if i

By Tejas b

Jan 01, 2020

Amazing course.Thank you for teaching me excel in such an interactive and nice manner, PWC and Coursera.

By Ahmad S G

Oct 12, 2019

A good course covering excel in detail. Please also add tableau or any other tool in this course itself.

By Mohammed Z Z

Jul 22, 2018

Amazing course, top notch, excel -basic to advanced in pwc way , what an astonishingly beautiful couse:)

By Corina T

Mar 16, 2018

Very helpful and useful, though there were some mistakes along the course in the Excel files. Thank you

By Shane W

Feb 27, 2018

Excellent, recap on what Excel can do to make data management simpler and ensure that you can use data.

By Hadi M

Feb 16, 2020

Very Helpful, it simplify Excel for me. I enjoyed the method of teaching and how useful the exercised.

By obafemi a

Apr 03, 2019

great course for both new and experienced users of excel, who wants to dig deeper in to data analytics

By Albert K

Jan 25, 2017

The course is structured beautifully, love the handouts and the way things are explained in the video.

By Sharad D M

Apr 30, 2020

Good learning from the course but didn't get certificate even completed course before free trial ends

By Lucio S

Jun 01, 2018

It explains in such easy way, very useful Excel function which are essential to perform in consulting

By Patrick S

Sep 23, 2017

This course offers some very practical excel skills that will help bring your work to the next level.

By Delphine M

May 22, 2020

Good mix of theory and real practical exercices that I can apply at work. Thank you for this course

By Hengyi L

Mar 08, 2020

It is a very useful course with the simple explanation of each function, plus the helpful practice.

By Xinyu C

Aug 21, 2017

A very useful course on excel,it will be better if it contains the macro in excel to solve problems

By Yumin C

Mar 08, 2018

Very useful course. It helps refreshed what I have known and learn sextended function of the Excel

By Elisangela P

Sep 18, 2017

Excellent! It gave a powerful overview of basic functions and I'm sure I'll be more agile in my da

By Zhu Y

May 15, 2017

Super Super good course! Recommended to all friends who have interests to excel and data analysis!

By Maurilio M

Dec 12, 2016

This has been one of the most interesting course I have attended in my student and working career.

By Andrey S

Nov 20, 2016

This was a great course on reminding myself of a true capabilities of the Excel application. Thank

By Rohit G

Jul 25, 2020

It was very useful. Kudos to the efforts of team Coursera and PWC for such a well designed course

By Dipti T

Jan 06, 2018

It was really effective and useful. I could learn a lot from this course. I am so glad I took it.

By Prasad R K

Jul 04, 2020

Loved the way course has been designed, introducing simple concepts and then to complex analysis

By Shashikesh M

Oct 10, 2017

This course has given me great exposure in excel as a first option tool for quick data analysis.