Back to Problem Solving with Excel

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Problem Solving with Excel by PwC

This course explores Excel as a tool for solving business problems. In this course you will learn the basic functions of excel through guided demonstration. Each week you will build on your excel skills and be provided an opportunity to practice what you’ve learned. Finally, you will have a chance to put your knowledge to work in a final project. Please note, the content in this course was developed using a Windows version of Excel 2013. This course was created by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP with an address at 300 Madison Avenue, New York, New York, 10017....

ZA

Jan 02, 2019

An amazing course with very interactive video lessons and exercises that made sure that candidates were equipped with good knowledge by the end of the course. Thank You for the opportunity

KS

Apr 12, 2020

This was an amazing course that helped me with the real-life case-based implementation of Excel and its key applications. An insightful course taught was some of the greatest minds of PwC!

101 - 125 of 788 Reviews for Problem Solving with Excel

By Yuchen Z

Nov 18, 2018

100% perfect course. Exactly what I needed. Thought I knew how to use Excel but I actually didn't. Covers useful knowledge which I didn't have the chance to learn in university.

By Ayodele a O

Jun 15, 2020

Problem solving with excel is great with you guys. You guys took your time to break it all down which made it quite easy to understand. It was really a nice experience. Thanks.

By Armine M

Oct 01, 2019

Great course, I want to say thank you to all speakers, instructors and to the professionals that made their contribution to this course. It was certainly a very useful course.

By Viktória Š

May 27, 2017

This course has hands-on approach with wonderful exercises to practice gained knowledge. I have developed new skills with using more excel functions. It was enriching 4-weeks.

By Nkwazema C R

Aug 17, 2019

This course is a must for any serious-minded person who wants to get into data analysis. It is totally hands-on, which enabled me to internalize the concepts. Thanks to PWC.

By Alberto A d L R

Jul 14, 2019

Very good course, congratulations! I feel so much more comfortable with Excel. I would highly recommend creating an advanced Excel course in the future. Thank you very much!

By Sowmya V

Feb 14, 2017

This course was what I was exactly looking for. Unlike other courses, the whole syllabus of this course is properly structured. I am planning to complete the specialization.

By Nouman I

Apr 27, 2018

The course assisted me in broadening my excel knowledge with introduction to several new useful tools with my new most personal favourite:- pivot tables. Highly recommended

By Alfred K

Nov 27, 2018

Problem solving is what they call it, but I call it excel nitty gritty. if you don't know this you don't know anything at all. Great videos and exercises were challenging.

By Pulkit T

Dec 25, 2017

PWC just made me fall in love with Excel.

The crisp teaching techniques and elaborate yet fully comprehensible videos ensure that you get the concepts introduced in one go.

By Zhaohua W

May 25, 2019

course materials are well designed and structured.I have learned a lot through this course, and enjoyed it very much. Thanks for all the efforts of pwc professionals!

By Bikash K M

Mar 17, 2018

Excellently delivered. Very good material. I enjoyed solving the problems at the end of every module which help me implement the concepts I learned during the module.

By Nitin R

Dec 09, 2017

This is the most practical Coursera course I have ever done. The workbooks provided at the beginning of each section increases the hands-on experience of the learner.

By Tanya G

Oct 20, 2019

This is a great well-structured course with plenty of practical exercises. I took lots of the info I got and used it in the office straight away. Thank you so much!

By Ski V

Jul 22, 2019

I was reminded of several functions and learned some new functions. There are a few student files that need to be reviewed they don't work the same as the examples.

By Oscar A

Apr 02, 2020

One of the best online courses I've taken. The videos are very clear and the fact that you have your own excel file to with data to practice, truly makes it great.

By Angodage D K M A

Jun 20, 2020

This course helped me to understand how I as a management trainee should use data in excel to get more meaningful information in an organized manner. Thanks a lot

By Yves U

Feb 12, 2020

Very good, even for experienced Excel users, since you still can learn additional tips and tricks. Especially the exercises are very well brought and interactive!

By Tushar P

Good overview of some of the excel functionalities and formulas that can make some of our tasks easier while working in spreadsheet, insightful and enlightening.

By Gyanendra K

Aug 18, 2018

it was a excellent course and learnt a lot from the same. Thank you PWC for such a excellent course. Now I am very eager to start with Data Visualization course.

By Michael H

Nov 13, 2017

Helpful in understanding Excel functions and how they relate to business situations. I learned a lot from this course and feel confident in my Excel abilities.

By Philip R

Jul 16, 2020

It was very helpful course has met my expectation. if u are new to excel u can learn basic stuff and some useful excel tools lookup function, pivot table etcc.

By Alberto R J V

Oct 10, 2018

Excelente curso! con un enfoque muy práctico y con formulas que he podido aplicar para análisis económicos y financieros en proyectos de Vigilancia Tecnológica

By Anis N A

Jul 04, 2018

This is really an interesting course. I learned a lot despite my struggles to understand all the business terms and examples (as l am from science background).

By Lovissa

Jun 27, 2020

It is a very useful course, and I have to say, I already conducted some of the skills into my work and these skills have increased the efficiency quite a lot.