Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. The best way to learn Excel is to use Excel. In this course, learners will solve a broad range of business problems as they apply the Excel skills and techniques they learn along the way. This course uses downloadable Excel workbooks and full data sets with applied examples and practical challenge exercises. This provides learners with countless opportunities to practice their Excel skills while discovering new and useful productivity features of Excel for a variety of business contexts. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

VJ
Nov 10, 2020

With this course you learn how to use Excel in your daily life. I recommend it to everyone that starts using excel and the ones that want to become better in understanding how it works and be quicker.

RB
Aug 28, 2019

The course was defiantly more than I expected. It not only strengthened what I did know about Excel but it showed me several options that I was not using or haven't found. I would highly recommend it.

5251 - 5275 of 10,000 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By FSC L 1

Sep 15, 2019

I've enjoyed the course and really learned new skills, Tha

By Yerbol B

May 3, 2019

This is my first course, and it's amazing. Realy enjoying.

By Ajay R

Apr 23, 2019

Great course include all the basics that one need in excel

By ARIF H

Feb 6, 2019

I highly liked this course and want to learn more and more

By Glaidson S

Jan 28, 2019

Very good approach on Excel basics. Learned a lot. Thanks.

By Anjana S

Nov 20, 2018

I liked the course. I learned a lot about Excel 2016 here!

By Majed A

Aug 7, 2018

Highly Interactive course, provides enriching perspective.

By Abin D

Jun 26, 2018

This Excel course was very helpful . Thank You both of You

By Bilal A

Apr 6, 2018

A helpful course for a beginner to have command over excel

By Rita N

Mar 26, 2018

Ideal for both beginners and advanced excel users to recap

By Luisa F G R

Jul 14, 2021

Excelente curso, muy completo y útil para la vida laboral

By MILIN J

Jul 12, 2021

Intelligently organized the various basic topics in Excel

By HUANG, T

Jul 8, 2021

Very basic course, good foundation for basic excel skills

By Joao V M V

Jun 23, 2021

Otimo curso e otimo material para aprendizado!! Sem mais.

By johniechan j v

Jun 5, 2021

Great materials, assesments. Easy to understand and learn

By AKASH B

Jun 1, 2021

Just take the course........... very well explained......

By Sebastian C

May 23, 2021

Very good explained, The best course of coursera for now.

By Akriti D

May 5, 2021

it such awesome course ,I was getting better experience .

By GIANLUCA J A C

Apr 7, 2021

I really learn a lot of excel in this course. I loved it.

By Vijaybabu R

Apr 1, 2021

Course is designed in such a way that we never get bored.

By Sanjay S B

Mar 18, 2021

It is a good package for beginners to learn from scratch.

By Valerie Z

Jan 21, 2021

This is very useful course to me as it did help me a lot!

By Durosakin D

Dec 22, 2020

this course will make you feel like a pro in just 6 weeks

By Paulus R W A

Dec 10, 2020

good course ,thanks for coursera and macquarie university

By Leonardo A H B

Nov 29, 2020

This course was really well designed and taught me a lot.