Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

VJ
Nov 10, 2020

With this course you learn how to use Excel in your daily life. I recommend it to everyone that starts using excel and the ones that want to become better in understanding how it works and be quicker.

PD
Jun 10, 2020

Practice make permanent is the true line .this line I'm also keep in mind sir.It's very very helpful and the video presentation is really awesome.simple language and more information.thanks for these.

7701 - 7725 of 8,313 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Ervin M

May 21, 2019

it was a helpful course to learn new excel tricks and improve the existing knowledge. I recommend it to everyone who wants to start learning excel as a first time.

By Maribel S

Apr 6, 2019

I already have a basic understandimg of Excel but I did learn a few features, like hiding the tool bar and adding items to the favorite tool bar. So far, so good.

By Md. K I

Honestly speaking the course has been great. They showed everything in details and in all possible ways which has been of great convenience for beginners like me.

By Sumaiya Z

Jun 7, 2020

Its very easy to learn

As i had no knowledge about excel,this course helped me so much in my learning.

Videos and other stuffs are very easy to catch with my mind.

By Tyler M

Mar 2, 2020

I would have liked more focus on formulas and such, but this is a great course to understand essential formatting skills that can be put to use in any situation.

By Nikita A

Oct 10, 2020

The content of the course is well explained with the attached test after every lesson is very helpful to understand the concept well. Thank you for the course.

By Jason H

Oct 26, 2018

There are some issues with the formatting or rounding of numbers for answers on the tests. Other than that I really enjoyed the course and got a lot out of it!

By Ravi B

Aug 25, 2018

Very good course not only for beginners but for others who are using without proper training. Only feedback I have is to revisit the questions of few segments.

By Roshel R

Nov 30, 2020

It was a good course, easy to follow. I would have liked at least one more larger project per week to work on, I find those helpful in learning the skills.

By Trent M

May 14, 2018

Pretty basic stuff, maybe a few shortcuts learned, but overall if you're in Excel in a daily basis, most of the info should be considered refreshers at best

By mithun c r

Aug 7, 2020

I can learn from this course several important term of excel.Thanks all of you (founder) and my varsity teachers who make this platform available for us.

By Usama A

Jun 26, 2020

A highly recommended course. the course goes on a low pace and almost touches all the basic aspects of excel which help you familiarize with the software.

By Hardik S

Jun 8, 2020

The course was planned very well and explained well too. One suggestion is to make some quizzes timed as it will help us be more concentrated and focused.

By Amritha B

Jul 4, 2020

Excellent study materials and practice videos. I have gained a lot of practical knowledge. I will definitely try the next course in this specialization.

By Jacob F

Nov 20, 2018

Great introduction to Excel and helpfully fills in gaps that are likely with those who are self-taught. Clear instruction and useful practice exercises.

By Shravan B

Aug 7, 2020

Easy to understand course material and helps you get a basic understanding of the course. You get to explore a variety of features excel has to offer.

By Abhay S

Jul 2, 2020

It is a really well prepared and presented course. Its very basic course but yet learned a lot. I am very excited to go for the specialization course.

By Kirtan U J

Jun 18, 2020

This is an excellent course which helps to learn the basic functions of Excel. I would highly recommend this course for those beginning with Excel.

By Vinay K V

Oct 17, 2019

Very good Cousre...!

Enjoy a lot in this course and also learn many new things in this course

Thank you sir, for making this course available online.

By Raditya Y P

Mar 20, 2019

This course is meant for people who have never touched Excel. It's good to strengthen your basic foundation to move forward to more advance course.

By Abinash S

Jul 13, 2020

Very Well compiled course to set foundation in Excel . Would strongly recommend the course for the young professionals and students in university

By Gina

May 12, 2020

The course was excellent but given that I am not from Australia, I feel certain questions were redacted in a confusing manner for the final exam.

By Shubham R

Sep 29, 2018

The course covers of the basics and essentials of Excel in a very layman format that is very easy to understand and apply in real life situations

By Le T K M

This course is really helpful and essential for the user, just as its title. Worth to practice and apply in the daily tasks to foster your work.

By Md. M

Apr 20, 2020

Excellent course and the way of learning is awesome. Throughout course i have enjoyed a lot. Thanks a lot for arranging such a wonderful course.