Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

PD

Jun 11, 2020

Practice make permanent is the true line .this line I'm also keep in mind sir.It's very very helpful and the video presentation is really awesome.simple language and more information.thanks for these.

KG

Jun 09, 2020

Very good teaching of fundamentals. Everything was explained in a really structured manner. Final assessment was like cherry on the cake as it helped in revisiting what has been taught over the weeks.

1026 - 1050 of 7,738 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Ahmed R

May 14, 2020

I have been using Excel for 2 years but I learned many new options. Practice tests are the most effective part. I would highly recommend to start this course and make a solid foundation.

By Sofia C

A very useful and well-organized course. I really enjoyed myself while learning, experimenting and practicing. I hope I will exploit my acquired knowledge and expertise in my future job.

By James D

Apr 08, 2020

Really great course teaching you all the basics needed in Excel. The learning was great and applied it to examples which helps to enforce what you've learnt. Would recommend to everyone.

By Dan L

Apr 03, 2020

Very engaging, exercises were very well put together to get you to practice your basic skills. i feel very confident going onto more advanced classes in Excel and t is due to this course

By Nanti M

Nov 18, 2019

very helpful introduction to excel. Even if you are an experienced user you can learn new things (shortcuts etc) and helps you remind things. It is a good start in order to move forward.

By Yashvi C

Apr 16, 2019

It was one of the fun and practical course i have ever learned. All the elements were precise and videos were on the point. The challenges were more fun and I loved the final assessment.

By Kristin B

Mar 15, 2019

Very easy to follow for an Excel beginner. Lots of tips. Quizzes sometimes made you work through the software on your own, which was a bonus. Looking forward to the Intermediate courses.

By Andreas Z

Sep 09, 2018

Excellent introduction to EXCEL.The course starts from scratch so it might be a bit boring from time to time for those using the tool for many years but even then you learn a few things.

By Erica S

Oct 25, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed the execution and level of interaction this course involved. The mini-lectures helped frame the context of each unit and the constant practice helped make permanent

By Desmond A B

Sep 22, 2020

This is indeed the best course on Excel. I have learnt a lot and with my head held up high I can brag about excel to my colleagues. Next stop : Excel skills for Business: Intermediate 1

By Emily E E Y

Aug 22, 2020

Course content was well organized. One of my highlights was learning conditional formatting. Was able to easily understand and follow along even with an older version of excel. Thanks!!

By DEVYANSHU V

Jul 27, 2020

this course really help me to understand the basic rules, i don't even feel that i am new to excel because both prashant and nikki makes this course enjoyable and make this easy for me

By SORAYA C

Jul 02, 2020

This course is very good. Learning materials are easy to understand. The lessons can be compiled well. The instructor speaks English not too fast. Thank you very much for ggreat course.

By Fikret E Ö

Jun 04, 2020

This is a little long but very good excell courses. It is 6 week and since there is a lot of quizes, it will take a long time to complete. But do not hrsitate the quality of the course.

By Juan S A S

May 07, 2020

El curso cuenta con herramientas audiovisuales y documentos muy útiles para el desarrollo del mismo, tiene una estructura bien diseñada, estoy muy contento con los resultados obtenidos.

By Aditya k

May 01, 2020

This course provided me a strong basic concept for excel. The tutors are really amazing. They have made the videos keeping in view of learning pace of every student. Highly recommended!

By Farid-Uz-Zaman

Apr 14, 2020

This course is really awesome. It made me more efficient in Excel than I was before. The syllabus and topics are prepared in such an appropriate way that it makes a newbie to an expert.

By Kyle J

Mar 01, 2020

This is an excellent introduction to the basic concepts behind using Excel.

This is definitely a beginner course, and even at a beginner level, it teaches and allows you to do so much.

By Adriano C

Jan 08, 2020

I'm really happy to have taken this course, I've been using Excel for years in a basic way. This course helped me to work a little more efficient and understand the mechanics behind it.

By Aaron A D

Jun 04, 2018

An excellent course. Its detailed and informative. Recommend it for both beginners as well as those with intermediate knowledge as it's a great course to brush up on the basics as well.

By Diana T

Oct 27, 2020

I love this course! I have been using Excel for for school and work so I was surprised at how much I learned from this course. I can't wait to take the Intermediate Excel Skill course.

By Valentina T L

Oct 02, 2020

Such a resourceful course, I got to know so many tips and tricks that completely renewed my Excel performance, the course is very user friendly and entertaining, I highly recommend it.

By Gleyce B C

Aug 17, 2020

It's an excellent course, with many excercises to do through the weeks, which helps you to have a focused practice on what you're learning. The tips are really helpful, so take notes.

By SUMIK J G

Aug 17, 2020

Excellent content and I developed a new skill just because of you ,I understand each and every concept and practice on it,I love the teaching of Nicky and Prashant...thank you so much.

By Giovanni G

Jul 25, 2020

Incredibly Helpful. I have been using Microsoft Excel since I was 8 (I'm 27 now) and I learned a lot. The course familiarized me with the formal names and function of excel operations.