Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

PD

Jun 11, 2020

Practice make permanent is the true line .this line I'm also keep in mind sir.It's very very helpful and the video presentation is really awesome.simple language and more information.thanks for these.

KG

Jun 09, 2020

Very good teaching of fundamentals. Everything was explained in a really structured manner. Final assessment was like cherry on the cake as it helped in revisiting what has been taught over the weeks.

1051 - 1075 of 7,728 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Md. S A Y

Jun 01, 2020

Awesome course......I learn a lot of thing...But the Final exam is Difficult....But there You not do any time of cheating...Every right answer will give you a joy..I love this course..

By Cinmoy D S

May 02, 2020

Very helpful for me as they guided me from very basic to some interesting tricks.Looking forward to complete the full specialization.This course is a real fun in this corona situation.

By Zohrab T

Apr 30, 2020

Спасибо всем создателям данного курса. Я очень рад что, после долгих поисков я нашел именно данную платформу Coursera с помощью которого можно очень многому научиться. Всем рекомендую,

By Hasala C G

Apr 16, 2020

Sessions were are conducted perfectly. Instructors are very clear on the points and explains really well. I was able to learn many functions which i'll be able to use on a daily basis.

By Ivan S

Apr 16, 2020

The course was nicely structured and all the material was well-explained. All the assignments were clear and I think it is an extremely good idea to have a small quiz after each video.

By Toe L F

Mar 29, 2020

Very interesting introduction course even for those who are used to Excel because it teaches you some basic that will simplify your life and set you to great start for the next courses

By Michelle J

Jan 01, 2019

This course is one of the best I have complete through Coursera; the lecturers are very knowledgeable and dynamic and the course material is easy to follow and interesting. Thank you!

By Elias R B P

Jan 10, 2018

Everything that I was looking for improve my skills I found on this course. I've only had one problem, because of the latter version from one sheet, but was solved by the support. 5*!!

By Travis H

Sep 01, 2020

Excellent course for beginners and an excellent course for those with experience with excel but who have never received any formal training. I would recommend this course to everyone.

By RONALD R

Aug 26, 2020

Kudos to Prashan, Nikky & all other staffs worked behind this course. Exceptional course material, and interesting class. Planning to take other 3 courses left in this specialization.

By Jennifer N

Aug 22, 2020

Really great class. Even when I had some notion of Excell, I learn a lot. The content was clear, not hard at all to understand and really well explained and break down. I just like it

By Sushil K S

Jul 26, 2020

Excellent program with in depth learning modules and interactive assignments. Unique process leads to high levels of engagements and sharper learnings. Highly recommended for learners

By Bibhash R

Jul 12, 2020

One of the best cource to learn excel. The way of teaching is so good and easy to understand. A;so bit by bit test to know how much i have understood. Really thanks to make it happen.

By Rajendra S

Excellent way of conducting course, learner centric, very well structured and designed givning hands on practice and make it easy to understand.........................thanks Coursera

By Mahabub K

May 12, 2020

This first is the course, I have completed. I developed my skills from here. Let's see another part that has not yet. Pray for me, this course will be finished as earlier as possible.

By Richa S

Sep 18, 2019

It is the best course for beginners in excel. They provide each and everything for beginners. It is an amazing course I will suggest everyone who wants to learn excel try this course.

By Abhishek R K

Nov 07, 2018

COURSERA WILL BE SO USEFULL IF WE USE IT CORRECTLY AND IT HELPS US TO LEARN MANY THINGS WHAT WE THINK WE KNOW

I AM HAPPY TO HAVE COURSERA AND HAPPY FOR COMPLETING A COURSE SUCCSEFULLY

By Kristen A

Oct 04, 2020

I did not think I would learn anything new in the basic, but I discovered a few tricks I was not aware of. I am satisfied with this course and will move on to the next level of Excel

By Federica M

Aug 05, 2020

It's very interesting and exciting. It's very clear and there are many tools to can improve your skill, and practice. In the end but not least this training approach is a lot of fun.

By ASHOK R M

Jul 11, 2020

This is excellent course. Very user friendly . Enjoyed learning advanced Excel. Thanks Coursera and faculty Prashan and Nicky. They are amazing. Thank you very much for your support.

By Muhamad A B A B

Jul 05, 2020

Well-explained videos with enough exercises. Well-thought assignments/challenges, quizzes & final examination which are helpful to familiarise/practice what the students have learnt.

By Maria C

Jul 01, 2020

If you dont know anything about Excel and you are a little scared. Take this course it had helped me to see excel as an excellent tool of learning, thank you so much for this course.

By omayma n a

Jun 25, 2020

the provided activities + questions after each video helped me to apply what I learned.

very professional and informative way of teaching. I really recommend this course. many thanks

By Andrea G

Jun 10, 2020

Excellent course, one of the best I have been on Coursera, everything is well explained and there are many activities to practice. I really love it and will continue with the others.

By Cailassame N

Jun 10, 2020

I would recommend this course for even someomne who is familar with excel. Because here we get to learn learn more on the features of escel and how it can utilized for our advantage