Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

PD
Jun 10, 2020

Practice make permanent is the true line .this line I'm also keep in mind sir.It's very very helpful and the video presentation is really awesome.simple language and more information.thanks for these.

VJ
Nov 10, 2020

With this course you learn how to use Excel in your daily life. I recommend it to everyone that starts using excel and the ones that want to become better in understanding how it works and be quicker.

1076 - 1100 of 8,351 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Ashikuzzaman A

May 8, 2020

Just an amazing course of excel. I must say the instructors are unbelievable. The course is well organized and practice questions were so effective and practical. Thanks to the organizers.

By Haena C

May 7, 2020

I am an intermediate excel user and I took this course as a refresher. I definitely learned a lot of the basics that I forgot over the years.

I recommend all excel users to try this course!

By Aniket M

May 5, 2020

I think A function Like VLOOKUP was really mandatory to be covered in the basic as it is one of the most commonly used function for beginners. If that had been there this course was 5 star

By Devang P

Apr 15, 2020

I enjoyed it but would have liked it much more if there was a feedback option for every quiz conducted. So the students could give anyone suggestions on the questions asked in the quizzes.

By eldad h

Jul 13, 2019

The course is very well stractured although a bit longer than i think it needs to be. they can compress and make it shorter. but in the end it is very intuitive and invested. i recommend!!

By Cristina T

Jan 19, 2019

Awesome class - teaching basic concepts in a fun way with an eye to higher productivity and using shortcuts and performing steps without using the mouse. I look forward to the next levels!

By Anna C

Dec 15, 2018

I highly reccomend this course! Even for the ones who already have some skills developed in Excel, it gives you keyboard shortcuts and some really usefull tools to optimize the daily work.

By hajjar

Jun 16, 2018

Un grand Merci pour les professeur coursera et tous les étudiant Un Grand merci pour Tous les effort que vous avez fait et aussi Pour votre aide financière pour moi Je suis très satisfaite

By Amir A

Oct 31, 2020

Even though I considered that I had absolute control over excel basics, this course exposed some major flaws that would have gone otherwise unnoticed. Very comprehensive course structure.

By Kaniz F

Sep 18, 2020

The course is just awesome! The instructors motivated and encouraged me a lot to move ahead. I cordially thank all the instructors, Macquarie University and Coursera. I just love you all!

By Achuyat S J

Jul 21, 2020

This course was wonderfully designed with precise guidelines. The most interesting thing was to get a discussion video about the topics coming ahead. Exams/challenges were also effective.

By Diego M P

Jul 3, 2020

This is the best Excel course series I have enrolled ever. Very clear explanations, lots of exercises and perfect material. It is clear that the instructors have done the course with love

By Himanshu K G

Jun 21, 2020

The entire course module was designed meticulously and the trainers were amazing, they made the learning very easy and guided to all the details and shortcuts required for day to day use.

By Aditi R T

Jun 18, 2020

A must course for the beginners! The instructors were excellent and were very clear in their method of teaching. I will continue the rest of the courses. Special thanks to my instructors.

By Barbara B

Jun 13, 2020

Amazing how much I learnt in so few sessions! The video explanations are really simple to follow and with the prepared excel exercises you can try out the theory straight away. Thank you!

By BHAVSAR V Y J

Apr 15, 2020

Great Course, really helps us get a firm grip on Basic Excel skills, the practice material is perfect to test out any experimentation. Sean must not face any difficulty at work after this

By Келюх В А

Mar 17, 2020

Going through this was very immersing and not scary at all! The teachers were very friendly. The visuals were great and understandable! Certainly will step into the next course of Excell.

By Elia G

May 22, 2019

It was amazing !! I am so happy, and so excited to continue those courses. Thank you all for all of your efforts in this course, and I wish you all the best. See you in the second course.

By Zhiyuan G

Jul 14, 2018

There are so many useful tools in the excel, however you don't even know it's there until someone shows you. This course shows you the tools that are available. Great introduction course!

By Carin F

Nov 3, 2020

This course was logical in it's flow and super easy to follow. Within each week, I learned new things which I will be applying whenever I work in Excel. Thank you MacQuaire University!

By Jayvee O

Oct 22, 2020

Thanks Nicky and Dr. Prashan for teaching . I am rooting for more topics on the Intermediate level until Intermediate II Thanks !!! Final Quiz was not that Hard because you teach well !!

By Lhasum D L

Oct 19, 2020

this course has given me good knowledge about making excel work much easier and it has really help me unlocking those things i was doing it in hard ways. thank you.

reagards from Bhutan

By MD N T

Sep 26, 2020

well, Finally done this . I am now very confident about my calculation and now i can navigate essential batten on excel . thanks' to all teaches . this course really helpful to everyone

By Md. M H

Sep 17, 2020

I thought I knew excel. But I was wrong. I knew how to operate excel, this course taught me how to master excel. This is obviously by far the best Excel tutorial I came upon on Internet.

By TANJILA R

Aug 24, 2020

It's one of the best courses I had ever done. Teachers were amazing and their teaching skills amazed me. They were friendly throughout the whole course. I would love to do more courses.