Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

PD

Jun 11, 2020

Practice make permanent is the true line .this line I'm also keep in mind sir.It's very very helpful and the video presentation is really awesome.simple language and more information.thanks for these.

KG

Jun 09, 2020

Very good teaching of fundamentals. Everything was explained in a really structured manner. Final assessment was like cherry on the cake as it helped in revisiting what has been taught over the weeks.

1076 - 1100 of 7,061 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By HASNAIN A

Jun 09, 2020

This is the best detailed course for Excel I have ever seen. The way the excel has been taught is interesting and very impressive. A very Good course design in all respects.

By Prakhar G

The course is exceptional. Makes use of excel so much easier and quizzes after each video make it much easier to retain what is taught. Love this course. Highly recommended.

By Salah M

May 01, 2020

This is one of the best courses I have taken so far. It is light yet full with new information and shortcuts almost everyone can benefit from. Thanks for everyone in charge!

By Ahmed T K

Apr 05, 2020

Its a really interesting course that have add to my knowledge a lot, even if I'm good at good at excel, i learned a lot of new information and I'm happy with this experience

By meena

Aug 26, 2020

very useful course for all categories of learners. videos and workbook quiz enhances the knowledge of excel from basics to expert level. Thanks for organizing such courses.

By Sanchaniya H

Aug 02, 2020

Its an excellent course which help you to sharp your excel skill in a meaningful way and definitely it will help us in our routine business as well as in Our Business also.

By Supanan S

Jul 30, 2020

This course is recommended for everyone because the course provides detialed knowledge in excel from scratch and helps me to operate excel more effective and effiecent way.

By AMANDA L P

Jul 28, 2020

I almost skipped this as I have been using Excel for many years. I am so glad I didn't! I learned things that has sped up a lot of my daily work! Highly recommend to all!

By Adlirrahman A M

Jul 18, 2020

This course is exceptionally well-instructed for any level. The materials are instructed according to the difficulty and the quizzes or weekly exams are pretty challenging!

By Bavinaya M

Jul 12, 2020

The course taught us to work with excel but I felt difficult to clarify some of my doubts. So my request is to improve the interaction between the learners and instructors.

By Amey K

It is one of the best course i had done till yet. Instructor help us to clear the concepts very well. Thank you coursera providing this platform to me to learn this course.

By HITENKUMAR K

May 05, 2020

the course was outstanding through which I can solve all my basic doubts related to Excel. Thank you, Author, to provide these valuable skills through the online platforms.

By Mohit S

Apr 26, 2020

Just Amazing, Now learning excel is like a piece of cake, Specially designed Practise worksheet allows you to go in-depth and learn all the function smoothly. Thanks a lot.

By Amer H J

Apr 24, 2020

Nikki and Prashan have been helpful throughout the course and this journey of achieving the basic skills of excel was very great and fun. Thank you for offering the course.

By Sudeshna

Apr 23, 2020

One of the clearest and best online Excel courses. Excel tools were explained in a way that made them easy to remember. The Essentials course teaches quite a lot, actually.

By Marchenko V

Apr 23, 2020

This emazing cource will give you great initial knowledge and experience of Microsoft Excel usage) I just want to thank everyone) And remember: "Practice becomes permanent"

By Lokesh S

Dec 26, 2019

This course was understnadable perfectly. And i have learned many things or formula from this course, definitely it will help me in future or in my career. Thanks coursera!

By Jitka S

Dec 15, 2019

Nicely build course. Even people with previous experience with Excel can find here new tips and tricks. A bit challenging for the students who have non-EN version of Excel.

By PRITAM K R

Oct 16, 2019

The way of teaching is very nice, everything is explained very clearly and there is no need to even ask doubt because every thing is explained properly in the video itself.

By Sheeba S

May 27, 2019

The course was very detailed and knowledgeable for my work. Am sure this will help me to work better and efficiently which in turn will assist to achieve the company goals.

By Sasidharan R

Sep 09, 2020

It was really fun learning things from scratch in a way in which we were related to a person (Sean) who is a newbie in excel and getting trained along way was really good.

By Huynh H N

Aug 13, 2020

This course has a good overview of basic excel using, review of common use in daily work activities and also point out some mistakes or over-processing when handling excel

By Muskan G

Aug 04, 2020

It was a great learning experience, with teachers so patiently teaching and pointing out all the small details. Thank You for letting me excel in this and elsewhere too !!

By humberto q

Jul 22, 2020

Great course for a person that doesnt have any knowledge in Excel or a beginner with the software. I would highly recommend do this course to increace your skills in Excel

By Likhith N K

Jul 17, 2020

Fantastic course ,apt amount of practice workbooks provided , quizes after every concept which help you test your understanding about the concepts grasped, great shortcuts