Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

KS

Jun 30, 2020

This is an amazing course for learners. I am having a lot of fun completing this course from the starting point. It is very much enjoyable and the way the course teachers deliver every lecture superb.

PD

Jun 11, 2020

Practice make permanent is the true line .this line I'm also keep in mind sir.It's very very helpful and the video presentation is really awesome.simple language and more information.thanks for these.

1126 - 1150 of 7,093 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Suzzette L

May 22, 2020

This course takes the learner through the basics to the complex levels of the Microsoft Excel program. I learned so much more about Microsoft Excel than I thought I knew.

By THEOPHILUS U

May 03, 2020

it was a well organised program, i truly truly cannot think of anything more concise and explanatory than your style, awesome job coursera and macquarie university, kudos

By sunil v

Apr 27, 2020

It's been really wonderful experience of learning, got few tricks where we can save lots of our time and can create very impassive looking report,data sheet and analysis.

By Sk S A

Mar 28, 2020

2 professor has taught us on the right path. after the 1st course, I have decided to do the next three courses as well. thank you Macquarie university.thank you Coursera.

By Soh Y H

Feb 05, 2018

A course that let you know the very basic of excel and some important terminology that not many people knows. Lessons are well explained and have many good ninja tips! :)

By Arantxa H T

Sep 14, 2020

The perfect course to reforce and discover the essential and basic elements of excel in a business context. I learned so many tips that my university never taught me to!

By Тенишев Т В

Jul 23, 2020

The course turned out to be much more useful than I thought, there were a lot of things I had not known before e.g. conditional formatting and freezing panes. Thank you!

By Ahmed S

Jul 17, 2020

excellent course for beginner. By completing this course, you will know more or less usage of every tools. Thanks to maquare university and coursera to make this happen.

By Pillai A M

Jul 12, 2020

Very thankful to Macquarie university for having great Practice Problems and Videos which helped me learn the excel basics quick.Looking forward to Intermediate course.

By Ayoob m

Jul 01, 2020

Very Good course, i don't know even basic concept in excel when I was enrolling .they teach steps by steps cleary and it was help easy to understand like me.

By Kazi T I

Jun 18, 2020

I'm very to finish this course. I'm looking forward to learning more about Excel in further courses. That'snwhy I have decided to complete the rest of the three courses.

By RAGINI S

Jun 18, 2020

ITS VERY NICE TO LEARN MS- EXCEL TO CALCULATE LARGE DATA IN A SIMPLIFIED MANNER. I GOT KNOWLEDGE HOW TO USE ALL THE FUNCTIONS AND FORMULAS IN EXCEL. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

By Md. M H C

it was a wonderful journey. I was thought I know basics of EXCEL. but after doing this course I realize I was wrong and I learned many basics from this course. Thank you

By Dharmik K

May 08, 2020

This is very very good course for excel beginer. I suggest to all if you want to learn about excel spreadsheet I must prefer this university.

Thank you.

By.

Dharmik Koshiya

By Md. Z H M

May 01, 2020

I learned some great stuff like how to split and freeze columns and rows, how to print the excel, and also hot to insert a chart and format it. I had a great experience.

By Aya E

Apr 20, 2020

It's just a wonderful course I had no basics of excel and now I think I know about excell more than many experts

Thanks For Nicky & Jan they where such great instructors.

By Naveen Y

Apr 15, 2020

Amazing course. It completely drives interest and motivates us to lean. The hands-on is so well designed and the explanatory videos are perfect for anyone to understand.

By Pratik J

Mar 31, 2020

There are many things which you might think you already know but this course teaches you all the new and easy ways to do the tasks.Explained nicely with proper examples.

By Sharlene V

Feb 10, 2020

I loved this course and I loved the lecturers. Nice and slow and easy to understand! A tough final assessment - thank you for the opportunity to learn more about Excel.

By IBRAHIM A

Apr 13, 2019

I have always had a background knowledge on excel but making everything formal and professionally obtainable is "superbulous".

Kudos to MACQUARIE University.

GOD BLESS!!!!

By Timothy D M

Oct 08, 2018

This tutorial is really helpful and self explanatory, The tutor did a really good job. Although I asked a question in the forum chat which has not been answered till now

By A. T

Jun 17, 2018

The course is very well organized and the tasks are according selected. I won't search internet for little issues with Excel from now on. Can't wait for the second part.

By marcin d

Mar 04, 2018

very neat introduction for absolute beginners as well as a nice recap for those with a good grasp of excel, but in need of systematizing excel vocabulary / shortcuts etc

By Ramesh C

Sep 10, 2020

Great Learning Experience. Course contents are very clear to help understand. I have learnt a lot which will be very helpful to me while using Excel for my office work.

By Elliane R

Sep 09, 2020

This was a great beginners course. It really helped me to learn and understand the basics of Excel...Lovely! I can't wait to make use of it in the workforce! ---Ellie