Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

RB

Aug 29, 2019

The course was defiantly more than I expected. It not only strengthened what I did know about Excel but it showed me several options that I was not using or haven't found. I would highly recommend it.

KG

Jun 09, 2020

Very good teaching of fundamentals. Everything was explained in a really structured manner. Final assessment was like cherry on the cake as it helped in revisiting what has been taught over the weeks.

1151 - 1175 of 7,608 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Ian A

Jul 17, 2020

Really an excellent course to get you through the basics of excel. I thought I new all the basics but I definitely learned a few things. Looking forward to the other courses.

By ALTHEA M A R

Jul 02, 2020

this course is so much helpful to me. and i gain and learn many knowledge. i'll make sure i will practice more about this course and willing to learn more. Thank you so much!

By Diksha R

Jun 26, 2020

This course is soo beautifully designed, explaining minor details about everything. One interested in Excel and enhancing their skills in it should really go for this course.

By Lázaro J B V

Jun 13, 2020

It was an excellente course, with excellent teachers and i'm really sure that I learn a lot. Thanks Coursera and thanks Mcquarie University for everything I could learn here!

By Alfredo D S

Jun 04, 2020

It was a great course for me, I used excel for a while but I have learned a big deal with this course. I will definitely take on the other levels to improve my excel skills.

By Narmada N

May 09, 2020

The course is excellent for beginners in Excel. It is framed in an interesting way. The language used is quite appealing and everything is explained in the best possible way.

By CHAVAN G K

Apr 20, 2020

Met my expectation and i'm very happy i joined this course. Well planned,organised and explained.i recommend it to all. thank you Macquarie University and thank you Coursera.

By Tomas M

Aug 18, 2020

This course was so helpfull for me, the way the teachers explain was great!!!

I want to thank each of the people who made these online courses possible.

Saludos desde CHILE !!

By Sri P K D R S B S

Aug 18, 2020

last final assessment test at the end of week 6 was not convincing because the based on the question i have entered correct answer but it result answer is showing it wrong.

By Ashiqur R

Jun 20, 2020

Great Course. It helps me to get the basic skills of Microsoft Excel.Course videos and Materials are precise and practical.I am very happy and excited to finish this course.

By HASNAIN A

Jun 09, 2020

This is the best detailed course for Excel I have ever seen. The way the excel has been taught is interesting and very impressive. A very Good course design in all respects.

By Prakhar G

The course is exceptional. Makes use of excel so much easier and quizzes after each video make it much easier to retain what is taught. Love this course. Highly recommended.

By Salah M

May 01, 2020

This is one of the best courses I have taken so far. It is light yet full with new information and shortcuts almost everyone can benefit from. Thanks for everyone in charge!

By Ahmed T K

Apr 05, 2020

Its a really interesting course that have add to my knowledge a lot, even if I'm good at good at excel, i learned a lot of new information and I'm happy with this experience

By meena

Aug 26, 2020

very useful course for all categories of learners. videos and workbook quiz enhances the knowledge of excel from basics to expert level. Thanks for organizing such courses.

By Sanchaniya H

Aug 02, 2020

Its an excellent course which help you to sharp your excel skill in a meaningful way and definitely it will help us in our routine business as well as in Our Business also.

By Supanan S

Jul 30, 2020

This course is recommended for everyone because the course provides detialed knowledge in excel from scratch and helps me to operate excel more effective and effiecent way.

By AMANDA L P

Jul 28, 2020

I almost skipped this as I have been using Excel for many years. I am so glad I didn't! I learned things that has sped up a lot of my daily work! Highly recommend to all!

By Adlirrahman A M

Jul 18, 2020

This course is exceptionally well-instructed for any level. The materials are instructed according to the difficulty and the quizzes or weekly exams are pretty challenging!

By Bavinaya M

Jul 12, 2020

The course taught us to work with excel but I felt difficult to clarify some of my doubts. So my request is to improve the interaction between the learners and instructors.

By Amey K

It is one of the best course i had done till yet. Instructor help us to clear the concepts very well. Thank you coursera providing this platform to me to learn this course.

By HITENKUMAR K

May 05, 2020

the course was outstanding through which I can solve all my basic doubts related to Excel. Thank you, Author, to provide these valuable skills through the online platforms.

By Mohit S

Apr 26, 2020

Just Amazing, Now learning excel is like a piece of cake, Specially designed Practise worksheet allows you to go in-depth and learn all the function smoothly. Thanks a lot.

By Amer H J

Apr 24, 2020

Nikki and Prashan have been helpful throughout the course and this journey of achieving the basic skills of excel was very great and fun. Thank you for offering the course.

By Sudeshna

Apr 23, 2020

One of the clearest and best online Excel courses. Excel tools were explained in a way that made them easy to remember. The Essentials course teaches quite a lot, actually.