Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

PD

Jun 11, 2020

Practice make permanent is the true line .this line I'm also keep in mind sir.It's very very helpful and the video presentation is really awesome.simple language and more information.thanks for these.

KG

Jun 09, 2020

Very good teaching of fundamentals. Everything was explained in a really structured manner. Final assessment was like cherry on the cake as it helped in revisiting what has been taught over the weeks.

1176 - 1200 of 7,642 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Amey K

It is one of the best course i had done till yet. Instructor help us to clear the concepts very well. Thank you coursera providing this platform to me to learn this course.

By HITENKUMAR K

May 05, 2020

the course was outstanding through which I can solve all my basic doubts related to Excel. Thank you, Author, to provide these valuable skills through the online platforms.

By Mohit S

Apr 26, 2020

Just Amazing, Now learning excel is like a piece of cake, Specially designed Practise worksheet allows you to go in-depth and learn all the function smoothly. Thanks a lot.

By Amer H J

Apr 24, 2020

Nikki and Prashan have been helpful throughout the course and this journey of achieving the basic skills of excel was very great and fun. Thank you for offering the course.

By Sudeshna

Apr 23, 2020

One of the clearest and best online Excel courses. Excel tools were explained in a way that made them easy to remember. The Essentials course teaches quite a lot, actually.

By Marchenko V

Apr 23, 2020

This emazing cource will give you great initial knowledge and experience of Microsoft Excel usage) I just want to thank everyone) And remember: "Practice becomes permanent"

By Lokesh S

Dec 26, 2019

This course was understnadable perfectly. And i have learned many things or formula from this course, definitely it will help me in future or in my career. Thanks coursera!

By Jitka S

Dec 15, 2019

Nicely build course. Even people with previous experience with Excel can find here new tips and tricks. A bit challenging for the students who have non-EN version of Excel.

By PRITAM K R

Oct 16, 2019

The way of teaching is very nice, everything is explained very clearly and there is no need to even ask doubt because every thing is explained properly in the video itself.

By Sheeba S

May 27, 2019

The course was very detailed and knowledgeable for my work. Am sure this will help me to work better and efficiently which in turn will assist to achieve the company goals.

By Burhanettin B K

Oct 14, 2020

That was all perfect. Very well designed and clear course. I looking forward to another courses in Excel "pack" Thank you Macquarie University thank you Nicky and Prashan!

By Sasidharan R

Sep 09, 2020

It was really fun learning things from scratch in a way in which we were related to a person (Sean) who is a newbie in excel and getting trained along way was really good.

By Huynh H N

Aug 13, 2020

This course has a good overview of basic excel using, review of common use in daily work activities and also point out some mistakes or over-processing when handling excel

By Muskan G

Aug 04, 2020

It was a great learning experience, with teachers so patiently teaching and pointing out all the small details. Thank You for letting me excel in this and elsewhere too !!

By humberto q

Jul 22, 2020

Great course for a person that doesnt have any knowledge in Excel or a beginner with the software. I would highly recommend do this course to increace your skills in Excel

By Likhith N K

Jul 17, 2020

Fantastic course ,apt amount of practice workbooks provided , quizes after every concept which help you test your understanding about the concepts grasped, great shortcuts

By Nabila S

Jul 15, 2020

Provided the major knowledge and also the key information about Excel, to which we can make our work more easier and presentable, while working in any of the organization.

By Melvin A R

Jul 14, 2020

Very nice to know such exciting things that I could have done with an inbuilt software which was accessible to me all the time. Nice effort from the Team. Appreciate that!

By ajayi o

Jul 07, 2020

The best way to learn is to learn by doing, I learnt a lot within a short period of time. I'm very grateful to everyone who has contributed to making this course possible.

By shahriar s

Jun 29, 2020

This course is very much informative.You can enrich your previous knowledge or basic knowledge over Excel.The way two instructor presented lessons were very easy to learn.

By KANIKA N

Jun 12, 2020

I Really enjoyed learning MS Excel from this course. This course is not only engaging but also very interesting. It comes with some nicely made assignments and challenges.

By Hesham M F M M

Jun 04, 2020

Excellent course for beginners! Even after using Excel for several years, I still found new tips and tricks that make my work more efficient. Thanks for this great course!

By Shahadat H S

This course instructors are very skilled and they are amazing teachers. I recommend all of you to do this course because it is very essentials all of us in our daily life.

By Hyeseong M

I have learned a variety of skills. Although the course teaches basic concepts and techniques, there were so many details that I did not care or did not really understand.

By Ammar K S

Apr 26, 2020

The course was extremely helpful and eased the student into excel instead pushing everything all at once. learned everything when it was necessary and in order of priority