Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

PD

Jun 11, 2020

Practice make permanent is the true line .this line I'm also keep in mind sir.It's very very helpful and the video presentation is really awesome.simple language and more information.thanks for these.

KG

Jun 09, 2020

Very good teaching of fundamentals. Everything was explained in a really structured manner. Final assessment was like cherry on the cake as it helped in revisiting what has been taught over the weeks.

1201 - 1225 of 7,721 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By humberto q

Jul 22, 2020

Great course for a person that doesnt have any knowledge in Excel or a beginner with the software. I would highly recommend do this course to increace your skills in Excel

By Likhith N K

Jul 17, 2020

Fantastic course ,apt amount of practice workbooks provided , quizes after every concept which help you test your understanding about the concepts grasped, great shortcuts

By Nabila S

Jul 15, 2020

Provided the major knowledge and also the key information about Excel, to which we can make our work more easier and presentable, while working in any of the organization.

By Melvin A R

Jul 14, 2020

Very nice to know such exciting things that I could have done with an inbuilt software which was accessible to me all the time. Nice effort from the Team. Appreciate that!

By ajayi o

Jul 07, 2020

The best way to learn is to learn by doing, I learnt a lot within a short period of time. I'm very grateful to everyone who has contributed to making this course possible.

By shahriar s

Jun 29, 2020

This course is very much informative.You can enrich your previous knowledge or basic knowledge over Excel.The way two instructor presented lessons were very easy to learn.

By KANIKA N

Jun 12, 2020

I Really enjoyed learning MS Excel from this course. This course is not only engaging but also very interesting. It comes with some nicely made assignments and challenges.

By Hesham M F M M

Jun 04, 2020

Excellent course for beginners! Even after using Excel for several years, I still found new tips and tricks that make my work more efficient. Thanks for this great course!

By Shahadat H S

This course instructors are very skilled and they are amazing teachers. I recommend all of you to do this course because it is very essentials all of us in our daily life.

By Hyeseong M

I have learned a variety of skills. Although the course teaches basic concepts and techniques, there were so many details that I did not care or did not really understand.

By Ammar K S

Apr 26, 2020

The course was extremely helpful and eased the student into excel instead pushing everything all at once. learned everything when it was necessary and in order of priority

By Lucas C M d A

Feb 05, 2020

Excellent course!! I have some experience with Excel and yet i learned a lot of things. I am looking forward for the next steps!!

Thanks Coursera and Macquarie University!

By Michael W

Sep 05, 2019

This course was great for someone like me that uses Excel enough to need to know how to do all of the basics demonstrated in this course, but never gets a chance to be pro

By nicolle P S

Aug 13, 2019

The explanations were clear and relevant. Something I would improve is the explanations for users of Mac, some of the tools don't appear or are different in Excel for Mac.

By Shari S

Jan 01, 2019

Very easy to follow. There were many times that I was challenged, but it was a good course. I thought I knew quite a bit before, but this showed that I needed this course.

By Thamil T

Oct 22, 2020

Very flexible course, this course helped me allot to understand the working process and also learnt how to apply various activities by practicing challenges in worksheet.

By Ume H

Sep 30, 2020

It is very productive. Of course i learned alot from here. I would like to highly recommend this course for all students. Practice makes you permanent.👍

Thanks coursera❤

By Lorenzo S

Sep 27, 2020

Very clear and very interesting.

I suggest this course to every student which needs a first approach to Excel or which needs just to train again on this program.

Excellent!

By Sherin S

Aug 30, 2020

This was a really basic course, but still It covers almost different aspects of Excel in a lucid and guided way. It certainly helps in boosting confidence in using Excel.

By Hester, N

Aug 11, 2020

I learned a lot from this course, but wish some of the videos would not end with 30 sec to 45 seconds left. It may be my connection due to working from home. Thank you.

By Aneesh A

Jul 24, 2020

A very insightful course to equip you with the fundamentals of Excel!! The practice exercises and quizzes provide an opportunity to apply and thus reinforce the learning.

By Martin P

Jul 10, 2020

Great course! There are a few updates that have been made to Excel since 2017 but it's all navigatable. Very quick and easy learning course, a great path to Excel skills.

By Kanojiya N L

Jul 01, 2020

Hello, I'm form India. A very thankful to your Unviersity providing this course free. Really Now I'm proudly say to everyone yes I have an excel knoweldge. Thank you much

By Shivans A

It was really a very helpful , interactive and interesting course. i recommend it to every one who aspires to learn excel and is not confident to use it. quite impressed.

By Suzzette L

May 22, 2020

This course takes the learner through the basics to the complex levels of the Microsoft Excel program. I learned so much more about Microsoft Excel than I thought I knew.