Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

KS

Jun 30, 2020

This is an amazing course for learners. I am having a lot of fun completing this course from the starting point. It is very much enjoyable and the way the course teachers deliver every lecture superb.

KG

Jun 09, 2020

Very good teaching of fundamentals. Everything was explained in a really structured manner. Final assessment was like cherry on the cake as it helped in revisiting what has been taught over the weeks.

1251 - 1275 of 7,690 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Khushboo K G

Jun 07, 2020

It is really helpful application which helps an individual to learn and acquire knowledge according to their timings. Workbook helps us to be in track with our courses.

By RAVI M

May 16, 2020

A great course in Excel Essentials with brief videos covering all the necessary topics. This course is definitely recommended if you wish to master the basics of Excel.

By Abhinay K

May 15, 2020

IT WAS AN VERY GOOD LEARNING , GOT TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW N SOME NEW SHORTCUT KEYS.

I WILL LIKE TO THANKS COURSERA AND MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY FOR SUCH AN ESSENTIAL COURSE.

By Gopal B

Apr 28, 2020

Wow! Simply Amazing course by Coursera. It very well structured course. Explanation by Prashan and Nicky was excellent. I have learnt a lot and upgraded my excel skill.

By 정예슬

Feb 03, 2020

I thought it's gonna too easy for me, because I learned Excel before. But there're a lot to learn in this course. Thanx. But I think week6 course need more explanation.

By Mohamed A Z

Feb 02, 2020

Time spent on Coursera is enjoyable as it makes the learning process easier and simpler. With Coursera the lifelong learning process becomes adorable and it's worth it.

By Urja

Nov 22, 2019

This is great useful course for the basics. The lessons are easy to follow and tests your skills while doing the quizzes. I would recommend this for those new to Excel.

By Iago T

Oct 05, 2018

Very well designed course. The staff and the support material are excelents.

I would recomended to anyone looking to improve their Excel skills starting with the basics.

By Mohammed M

Jan 07, 2018

I can't be more satisfied with a course such like this one.

I had a wonderful and exciting time studying and watching this course's videos.

Thank you so much ...

Mohammed.

By Chris C

Aug 16, 2020

Brilliant introductory course. It does a great job at building an individual's confidence with excel. Each topic is clearly and beautiful explained by the instructors.

By Pritam S

Jul 12, 2020

This is an awesome course for the beginner. Instructors were so nice and taught every topic with detail. I learnt a lot about excel from this course. Thank you so much

By Sa�l D F P

Jun 23, 2020

I had never have a class like this, i had enyoyed pretty much, and i feel so grateful with the teachers because they have a excelent advices for us, thank you so much.

By Sai R P C

Covers all the basic tools required to begin working with Excel. Loved the storyline throughout the course. Must take for anyone who works with Excel on a daily basis.

By Amir N

Awesome Beginner course! The instructions are thorough and clear, and the quizzes and exercises are really helpful to practice all the points we learn in the lectures.

By Shubham R

Jun 21, 2020

Simply the best Excel course out there, it covers all the aspects that one needs to get started with excel. Kudos to the profs for keeping the assignments so engaging.

By Shuvongkor B

Jun 13, 2020

One of the best Excel Fundamental Course I have seen on the internet. Highly recommend course. The teachers are very skilled and explain everything clearly and easily.

By Akriti k

Jun 11, 2020

fantastic. the way of explaining things are smooth and course has been design in proper way to make things clear easily. best experience till date with online courses.

By Puwat T

A good course for all EXCEL beginners. May be too easy for the people who already know how to work with EXCEL but still offer some good tips if you have enough time to

By Paul A

May 03, 2020

This was an excellent course to give a good solid grounding in excel for most business day to day purposes. Would highly recommend it even to those who are self taught

By Tahsin A S

Apr 12, 2020

It was a great course! It helped me to create a good concept on Excel. Now I am able to use Excel in my professional life. Thanks to Coursera and Macquarie University.

By ABHISHEK K

Jan 08, 2020

This course was very useful for me because now i am able to handle excel in very handy and professional manner, which will provide me an upper edge in my career growth

By Jacob A

Aug 07, 2019

Fun little beginner course to get your feet wet. I'm experienced using Excel, but it helped learning some new keyboard shortcuts and honing skills that I had forgotten

By Zoya R S

Feb 01, 2019

Enjoyed my experience. Was very scared about learning a technical skill. Although i am slow at the moment i feel a lot more confident. Practise will make permanance :)

By Jeremy B

Apr 26, 2018

excellent, easy to follow with achievable exercises, tests and exam. A definite requirement to gain all basics of the tool and make one competent at daily excel tasks.

By MD M U

Oct 05, 2020

Excellent training. Many years I used Excel but this Training learn me huge subject. I am very proud to join this training course. Many many Thanks to all Instructor.