Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

KG

Jun 09, 2020

Very good teaching of fundamentals. Everything was explained in a really structured manner. Final assessment was like cherry on the cake as it helped in revisiting what has been taught over the weeks.

PD

Jun 11, 2020

Practice make permanent is the true line .this line I'm also keep in mind sir.It's very very helpful and the video presentation is really awesome.simple language and more information.thanks for these.

1276 - 1300 of 4,856 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Ajay M

Jan 07, 2019

Very structured and logical flow for learning Excel essentials with a good mix of practice sessions, short tests and videos.

By Haifeng ( B

Jan 01, 2019

All this course is for very basic Excel skills. But it is still helpful to review and catch up with the new features. Thanks

By Nurzhamal R k

Dec 03, 2018

This is my first certificate from Coursera. Never made it this far and I am forever grateful for my instructor and Coursera.

By Breno F R L

Jul 21, 2018

This is a great course! With sure it have to complet your goals in give the basis skills need to work with Excel! Excellent!

By Ekenedilichukwu O

Jun 20, 2020

I loved the flexibility of this course. It was very straight forward and explained everything you needed to know very well.

By ABDU S M

Jun 06, 2020

It was AWESOME!

I could learn many steps in Excel as new by this course. Course instructors have done their part excellent.

By Angelique B

Jun 02, 2020

Excellent course! Highly recommended. Thoroughly enjoyed videos by Nicci. She has a very good teaching style & demeanour

By MD T M

Apr 28, 2020

outstanding course .it will help to learn the basic calculation and presentation of data files in Excel. Nice presentation.

By Rodrigo Á S

Apr 27, 2020

Excelente, yo ya tenía amplio conocimiento de excel y sin duda me ayudó a encontrar maneras de hacer más rápido mi trabajo.

By Abhishek K

Apr 18, 2020

Excellent course for learning basic excel skills. Course is well structured and quizzes and assessment exams are also good.

By Gabriele S

Apr 18, 2020

Really useful and easy to understand. It is a REALLY GOOD COURSE for everyone that need to fill up all the gaps with excel.

By Nafis A

Apr 17, 2020

A very interesting & effective course indeed. The instructors are marvelous & contents are extremely informative & helpful.

By Sunny J

Apr 12, 2020

This course definitely helped me with the fundamentals of excel and also learned many concepts which I didn't knew earlier.

By Alwyn S

Apr 05, 2020

Very nice course and well put together. Great job. Really helped to get my knowledge and understanding within Excel better.

By Eugene D

Feb 22, 2020

Extremely helpful course. Organised in the most efficient way to catch up with Excel basics. Thank you for your great work!

By Md. S A

Sep 08, 2019

This course is really helpful for a beginner. I learnt basic Excel with fun. Thanks coursera for providing such a platform.

By OGUGUOKO, A O

Aug 26, 2019

This course has improved my data processing skills beyond my expectation. I can't wait to finish the course specialization.

By becky m

Feb 19, 2019

I come from an artist background so that class was perfect for me. I really like being able to work along side the videos.

By Teresa D

May 19, 2018

I learned things I didn't know and got refreshed information on things I had forgotten. Format is great and easy to follow!

By Achu K

Apr 30, 2018

It was an awesome course..very detail, easy to understand and help me alot!! Thank you Coursera and Macquarie University !!

By Alejandro G A V

Jun 23, 2020

Excellent course! There were just some minor glitches. For example, the videos often ended abruptly before they were over.

By Zoryana G

Jun 12, 2020

It is a great course and very professional teachers. I am proud of myself! I did it!! Thank you very much for your help!!!

By S. M K F

Jun 12, 2020

I want to thank you all for this great opportunity. I have learned so many things from this course. Again, Thank you all.

By Rakib H B

Jun 11, 2020

A solid explanation on each topic with very organized relevant quizzes. Really a great way of learning through practising.

By jatin s

Jun 02, 2020

excel is a very important tool in life for data handling or any good job, and this course teaches all the basics of excel.