Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

PD

Jun 11, 2020

Practice make permanent is the true line .this line I'm also keep in mind sir.It's very very helpful and the video presentation is really awesome.simple language and more information.thanks for these.

KG

Jun 09, 2020

Very good teaching of fundamentals. Everything was explained in a really structured manner. Final assessment was like cherry on the cake as it helped in revisiting what has been taught over the weeks.

1301 - 1325 of 7,724 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Rodriguez, F

I needed this course a long time ago. I am self taught, but I had so many gaps to fill in. This course has put me on the right path to success and professionalism.

By Asma S

Jun 07, 2020

nice course to get a better understanding of essential tools involved in excel. Loved the way they teach and weekly assignment helps to enhance the knowledge gained.

By jahnavi k

I cannot that you enough.from knowing absolutely nothing, i am now able to use excel. that you nikki you were absolutely wonderful loved the explanation and lectures

By Pritam J

Great learning experience it was. Every concept has explained very clearly. Practice assignment was fun. I gained lot of confidence in excel with help of this course

By Mriganshu

Apr 29, 2020

Great learning Experience. The videos are super easy to understand and follow. The Challenges are really exciting and help you test your grasp of the topics covered!

By Dylan G

Sep 20, 2020

I love the format of the course and I'm amazed at the functionality I've gained as a result of using it so far. Definitely I'm looking forward to the other courses.

By Ha L

Sep 17, 2020

I love everything about this course! Each video is super clear, and the instructions are easy to follow! I highly recommend this course for all the Excel beginners!

By Garima B

Sep 11, 2020

Very well explained and curated. The exercises are designed really well to put to practice what you have learned and find ease with Excel. The course is worthwhile.

By Annette A

Sep 07, 2020

This course was in fact trying at times and requires ones full attention and you must focus on the information provided in order to successfully complete your final

By Eduardo M

Aug 21, 2020

The very good course even though I have already used most of the tools that this course covers, I improved my speed and learnt different ways to do the same thing.

By meet j

Jul 23, 2020

Best course to learn excel. All tips and shortcuts will you find here. After completing this I am sure that, you will impress any one by your excellent excel skills

By Raisa T

I prefer every beginner learner in excel must do this course. It helps to know each an every single topic that we use in our everyday life but don't know the uses.

By Gopal K l

May 14, 2020

The Course has been very good and it has cleared all my doubts and taught me the basics of excel that are needed for a Candidate while he work in a reputed company

By Minh C N

May 01, 2020

This course has helped me learn the basics of Excel. It is easy to follow and understand. The instructors are friendly and motivating. Thanks a lot for this course.

By Nimish N

Apr 06, 2020

Both Prashant and Nicky did a great job. The course was nicely paced and well explained at each step. Looking forward to doing the next courses in the Excel series.

By jahangeeer

Dec 23, 2018

This is a great course Finger cross. 5 out of 5. Excellent course to kick start your professionals skills in Excel. Great Job ThankYou Sir Parshant And Mam Nickie.

By Mero T D A E

Oct 29, 2018

so happy to complete this course from good university and website of Coursera

Thank you to everyone who is tired to make this course

thanks university of MACQUARIE

By Nima N

Oct 17, 2020

It was a completely amazing and well-developed course. I learned every single thing step by step and I absolutely loved the course. Thanks to the lecturers! cheers

By Tripti D

Aug 27, 2020

This course is designed in a really great way where learners not only find this course engaging but also excitingly learns excel. I personally enjoyed this course.

By Mohammad F U K

Aug 16, 2020

This journey to learning excel skills has been absolutely enjoyable and attending the course was worth it. Looking forward to join the next course. Thank you Guys.

By Tiago R I C

Aug 09, 2020

Overall well explained good course for complete beginners. I thought I was not a complete beginner but I figured I was. Overall really interesting and good course.

By Meera M

Aug 07, 2020

This course covers minute basics of Excel we otherwise tend to ignore. The course helps you build a strong foundation for further leanings in Excel Intermediate I.

By Alexander C

Jul 17, 2020

This was a great course to learn from. Every step was precise and thought out for those who are learning to use excel. Glad to be part of this learning experience.

By Guo X W

Jul 09, 2020

Very well-designed course with passionate and engaging instructors. Quizzes/assessments serve to reinforce learning. Ninja tips are useful! Would highly recommend.

By Chisom O

Jun 26, 2020

I thought I had a good handle of Excel essentials and almost skipped this. I'm so glad I didn't because I learned alot! Excited to take on the Intermediate course.