Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. The best way to learn Excel is to use Excel. In this course, learners will solve a broad range of business problems as they apply the Excel skills and techniques they learn along the way. This course uses downloadable Excel workbooks and full data sets with applied examples and practical challenge exercises. This provides learners with countless opportunities to practice their Excel skills while discovering new and useful productivity features of Excel for a variety of business contexts. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

KS
Jun 29, 2020

This is an amazing course for learners. I am having a lot of fun completing this course from the starting point. It is very much enjoyable and the way the course teachers deliver every lecture superb.

VJ
Nov 10, 2020

With this course you learn how to use Excel in your daily life. I recommend it to everyone that starts using excel and the ones that want to become better in understanding how it works and be quicker.

9801 - 9825 of 10,000 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Sarah

Dec 7, 2019

Some questions aren't clearly understandable which need to be rectified. Apart from that, the course modules are neatly crafted.

By CARLOS R H

Oct 13, 2020

Great course! Some questions could be improved to avoid ambiguity, but in general it's an easy and intuitive approach to excel.

By Rana H

For beginner this is an amazing course. As a beginner I have completed this course ans I suggest the beginner to this course.

By Jay H

Jan 10, 2018

good course have a good grasp of excel. 4 stars because I could not do some things with my mac i.e. the find and replace stuff.

By Christine B

Sep 10, 2020

Even though I thought I was fairly experienced with Excel, I learned a lot of different functionality that I was not aware of.

By Sahil P

Feb 25, 2020

It is pretty basic course to begin things with. The challenges are great, but help shouldn't have been mentioned in the sheet.

By Ali A H

Dec 2, 2020

It was an amazing time that i spent it in learning during this course, i'm so excited to move forward with the second course.

By VICTOR C R

Oct 30, 2020

It's a great course if you want to improve your Excel skills and also if you have the knowledge you can review good topics :)

By Vijay K G

Very good course. Each and everything demonstrated and teach in a nice way. I learned a lot and got confident about my Excel.

By SOHAM M

I learned many things through this course .This course is very much helpful for the beginners to learn about microsoft excel.

By Ananya T

Aug 5, 2020

the practice tests conducted after every video are a bit unclear. would prefer the language to be easier and comprehensible.

By Ranjeeta M

Jun 13, 2020

The concept of explaining the things by taking Sean into account really made me to feel like they r teaching me directly .

By Dr. I A D

Jun 13, 2020

Great, I am working with excel since long. But this course has given me a new effective way to work with Excel. Thank You.

By Abishek M

Sep 13, 2021

This course serves as a training on the fundamentals of Excel. Would recommend it to all who are using excel, new or old.

By Item F

Apr 16, 2021

The Final Assignment was a little bit pain in the ass, other than that the course si great and easy to follow and learn.

By Prabhjot P

Oct 19, 2020

great great course. u really learn a lot of things in excel. teachers are great. thank you @coursera . you are amazing .

By Sharif R K

Jul 24, 2020

Thank you for taking a wonderful final assessment & quiz in the last week. It's a very helpful course for the beginners.

By Abhishek S

Jul 7, 2020

It is a very good course for beginners. The video lectures are very easy and more than enough to understand the concept,

By MD. A H B

Jun 14, 2020

As a beginner, I've learned a lot of things.I hope the course should be filled with more ninja tricks.

By John S

Oct 24, 2019

I have worked with excel for many years and this class was able to teach me processes that can use in my every day job.

By Mark G W

Sep 21, 2019

Exposed me to some interesting new tools and tips that have enhanced my Excel skills despite being an experienced user.

By SYED M

Jun 10, 2018

An awesome introduction to Excel 2016. The instructors were excellent. Hopefully, will end up purchasing a certificate.

By Fabio E R d L

Jul 31, 2020

O curso é PERFEITO, dá pra aprender muito! O único problema é que no teste final não há gabarito para conferir o erro.