Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. The best way to learn Excel is to use Excel. In this course, learners will solve a broad range of business problems as they apply the Excel skills and techniques they learn along the way. This course uses downloadable Excel workbooks and full data sets with applied examples and practical challenge exercises. This provides learners with countless opportunities to practice their Excel skills while discovering new and useful productivity features of Excel for a variety of business contexts. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

DT
Feb 8, 2021

Really well done! You kept me interested and motivated, and that's not easy to do!\n\nI enjoyed the balance of instructional videos and hands-on exercises, and I'm excited to try the Intermediate now.

PD
Jun 10, 2020

Practice make permanent is the true line .this line I'm also keep in mind sir.It's very very helpful and the video presentation is really awesome.simple language and more information.thanks for these.

8901 - 8925 of 9,527 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Sherry

Jul 23, 2020

I've been learned a lot from this basic course which let me know basic excel skills. I can't wait to attend the next course right now.

By David

Jan 26, 2021

Great Course, Goes along at a good pace, and allows you to stop if needed and reread items, or rewind video to catch something again!

By rahul k

Mar 6, 2021

the course was nice. it almost included most of basic topics about excel, but i suggest to include more such topics related to excel

By Ayush J

Jun 10, 2020

This course is well designed with quiz, assignment and lecture. It gives immense practice to learners in getting their desired task.

By kanchan s p

May 5, 2020

very nice program.i have learn so many things from this excel program. it is useful to my day to day office work. Thank You so much.

By HOUNKPONOU R

May 2, 2020

Ce cours est assez riche pour que l'on puisse commencer à faire des merveilles quant au traitement des données avec le tableur Excel

By Annika K

Feb 23, 2020

This nicely created course teaches you the basics of Excel. The course can be quite simple for people who are using Excel regularly.

By DHEERAJ K

Jun 8, 2020

This course was well designed and in depth. It help me to brush up my skill of Excel and also course content and delivery was good.

By Anil L

Jul 19, 2020

I found some new techniques more than my prior knowledge. I hope I will get more in the next sections. I am thankful for the team.

By jyotsna w

Jun 4, 2020

Its excellent course. All the new beginner and experience people can do this course. this will help to enhance more excel skills.

By Imtiaz K

Really a good course for the beginners.People can learn and can overcome their excel problems if they take this course seriously

By Ranganai M

Apr 11, 2020

I will give you a 4 because the online course syllabus overview mention only 4 weeks but in fact the course has 6 weeks in total

By Amogh S

Dec 7, 2019

Some questions aren't clearly understandable which need to be rectified. Apart from that, the course modules are neatly crafted.

By CARLOS R H

Oct 13, 2020

Great course! Some questions could be improved to avoid ambiguity, but in general it's an easy and intuitive approach to excel.

By Rana H

For beginner this is an amazing course. As a beginner I have completed this course ans I suggest the beginner to this course.

By Jay H

Jan 10, 2018

good course have a good grasp of excel. 4 stars because I could not do some things with my mac i.e. the find and replace stuff.

By Christine B

Sep 10, 2020

Even though I thought I was fairly experienced with Excel, I learned a lot of different functionality that I was not aware of.

By Sahil P

Feb 25, 2020

It is pretty basic course to begin things with. The challenges are great, but help shouldn't have been mentioned in the sheet.

By Ali A H

Dec 2, 2020

It was an amazing time that i spent it in learning during this course, i'm so excited to move forward with the second course.

By VICTOR C R

Oct 30, 2020

It's a great course if you want to improve your Excel skills and also if you have the knowledge you can review good topics :)

By Vijay K G

Very good course. Each and everything demonstrated and teach in a nice way. I learned a lot and got confident about my Excel.

By SOHAM M

I learned many things through this course .This course is very much helpful for the beginners to learn about microsoft excel.

By Ananya T

Aug 5, 2020

the practice tests conducted after every video are a bit unclear. would prefer the language to be easier and comprehensible.

By Ranjeeta M

Jun 13, 2020

The concept of explaining the things by taking Sean into account really made me to feel like they r teaching me directly .