Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

KG

Jun 09, 2020

Very good teaching of fundamentals. Everything was explained in a really structured manner. Final assessment was like cherry on the cake as it helped in revisiting what has been taught over the weeks.

KS

Jun 30, 2020

This is an amazing course for learners. I am having a lot of fun completing this course from the starting point. It is very much enjoyable and the way the course teachers deliver every lecture superb.

976 - 1000 of 7,800 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Md. R A S

Jun 21, 2018

i thought before that excel was more complicated to learn. but after starting this course, it has become so majestic course that i never feel boring. thanks for making such wonderful courses.

By Syed F R

Dec 17, 2017

I am glad to have a part of this course. Really it helps me in my professional life. Can’t wait for the next course. Thanks to coursear for giving me a chance to complete this course.

Thanks

By Anupam m

Sep 26, 2020

This course was indeed very helpful. Assessment test after each video's and practice exercise was the best thing .Short-cut keys were quiet helpful. One of the best excel courses available.

By Nazly C N A

Sep 10, 2020

Excellenttt I totally recommend this course. It is very easy to understand and they really try that we understand everything and know how to apply what has been learned. Thank you very much.

By Joan C A

Aug 11, 2020

Very challenging and the demonstrations were very detailed and I think its a great opportunity to have taken this course because this will be very useful in my line of work. Thanks Coursera!

By Nouran H

Aug 07, 2020

The course is really amazing!! It helped me revising all the my old information about excel. I believe I understand the whole content and I am really to apply them anywhere! Really THANK YOU

By Mr S A I

Aug 02, 2020

The Course was very informative and Interesting, the way they cover each topic was very nice and handled excellently to keep the students on track. Feeling great after attending this course.

By Sanjida A

Jul 28, 2020

I m very happy to complete this course.As a Beginner, this course helps me to learn about excel.The instructor's are excellent. They provide lectures very precisely.. Thanks for the teaching

By Archana J

Jul 01, 2020

It was very useful and quite interesting. The course helped us improve our knowledge in excel. Thanks to the organisation and the instructors for giving us a wonderful opportunity. Thank you

By Tony S A

Jun 21, 2020

The course was very good. I was easily able to study the basics taught by the faculties even without any prior knowledge of Excel. I am very much thankful to all who are working behind this.

By Adit S T

May 23, 2020

This course is Really helpful for anyone who is learning excel with its quiz and final assessment It will really test your skills and knowledge so one should take this for their better need.

By Asif c

May 15, 2020

It was amazing experience working with excel..hope it will be of great importance in my upcoming career..thankful to the authority who have created such a platform of international standard

By Aakriti A

Apr 28, 2020

Quite Informative. I learned a lot of things through this course. The step by step approach with quizzes at the end which includes working on sheets and then answering is really commendable.

By MD. A A M

Apr 25, 2020

This course has made a huge difference in my online learning career. In a word, the experience was awesome with the honorable instructor. Thank you Macquarie University . Thank you Coursera.

By Arvie J C

Oct 18, 2020

An excellent course for beginners or novice who want to learn the fundamentals of Excel. This is also a great refresher course for those who want to revisit their knowledge of the software.

By Sahil S

Jun 03, 2020

The course is awesome and the pace it was going is also best. The instructors are very much engage with us in the course. I likely to do the course till advance level.

Sahil Sharma

By EAA214

The course is very useful for any kind of business. Although I'm using Excel for more than 15 years, there are still a lot to learn and this course was helpful to improve my job efficiency.

By Sivakumar B

May 04, 2020

The course structure is really good for starting with Excel. Even though the course content may look easier, but it does not when it comes to the assignment. Tricky questions. A good start!

By K. M O F

Apr 26, 2020

Very much helpful for someone who is only thinking of getting started in Excel. Step by step mentoring, astounding clarification of each segment has made it incredibly helpful for learners.

By Bruno T S

Jan 27, 2020

Excellent course. Macquarie University did an excellent job preparing this course! Everything is so simple and easy to understand, plus everything they talk about is important and relevant.

By Rafshan J

Jul 11, 2019

Great course of learning 'ABC" of Excel. Instructors are very easily taught and instructed. Their techniques and speeches are very specific and proper. Very effective course to learn Excel.

By Raphael F T M

Dec 02, 2018

Whether you work with finance, administration, statistics, data science or any other area that analyzes and manages data. So this course was made for you!

Great teachers and great content.

By Dennis J L C

Sep 17, 2020

Es un curso muy básico que te puede ayudar si no tienes idea de como funciona Excel. Lo que más me gustó del curso es que es muy fácil de entender porque te llevan de la mano prácticamente

By Andrea I

Aug 09, 2020

So far best course i've taken. Very professional, great instructors, quizzes and assessments were challenging enough, and it comes with lots of optional materials and challenges to improve

By Anuj K K

Jul 15, 2020

I am really happy to complete this course. This is a course for everyone who wants to take their Excel skills to the Next Level. The course is beautifully crafted with hands-on activities.