Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

RB

Aug 29, 2019

The course was defiantly more than I expected. It not only strengthened what I did know about Excel but it showed me several options that I was not using or haven't found. I would highly recommend it.

PD

Jun 11, 2020

Practice make permanent is the true line .this line I'm also keep in mind sir.It's very very helpful and the video presentation is really awesome.simple language and more information.thanks for these.

1001 - 1025 of 7,668 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By BHAVSAR V Y J

Apr 15, 2020

Great Course, really helps us get a firm grip on Basic Excel skills, the practice material is perfect to test out any experimentation. Sean must not face any difficulty at work after this

By Келюх В А

Mar 18, 2020

Going through this was very immersing and not scary at all! The teachers were very friendly. The visuals were great and understandable! Certainly will step into the next course of Excell.

By Elia G

May 22, 2019

It was amazing !! I am so happy, and so excited to continue those courses. Thank you all for all of your efforts in this course, and I wish you all the best. See you in the second course.

By Zhiyuan G

Jul 14, 2018

There are so many useful tools in the excel, however you don't even know it's there until someone shows you. This course shows you the tools that are available. Great introduction course!

By Jayvee O

Oct 22, 2020

Thanks Nicky and Dr. Prashan for teaching . I am rooting for more topics on the Intermediate level until Intermediate II Thanks !!! Final Quiz was not that Hard because you teach well !!

By Lhasum D L

Oct 19, 2020

this course has given me good knowledge about making excel work much easier and it has really help me unlocking those things i was doing it in hard ways. thank you.

reagards from Bhutan

By MD N T

Sep 26, 2020

well, Finally done this . I am now very confident about my calculation and now i can navigate essential batten on excel . thanks' to all teaches . this course really helpful to everyone

By Md. M H

Sep 17, 2020

I thought I knew excel. But I was wrong. I knew how to operate excel, this course taught me how to master excel. This is obviously by far the best Excel tutorial I came upon on Internet.

By TANJILA R

Aug 24, 2020

It's one of the best courses I had ever done. Teachers were amazing and their teaching skills amazed me. They were friendly throughout the whole course. I would love to do more courses.

By Faheem K

Aug 09, 2020

It has increased my confidence, I have learned alot. I already worked on Excel for many works but this course has increased my knowledge. It was amazing to complete the final assessment.

By Paresa Q

Jul 14, 2020

The course has been beautifully compiled. Quizzes after every practice video and other assignments give you very good practice on things you have learned. Overall, happy with the course.

By Salvador R M

Jun 23, 2020

Great videos, all the subjects are superbly explained. The videos are easy to understand and follow. The optional material is very useful to continue practicing Excel. Highlt recommended

By Sai S P G

Jun 07, 2020

This course was extremely detailed and useful. Throughout the course, Prashan sir and Nikky ma'am guided very well and ensured that we got the required skills from the course. Thank you.

By Parwaiz A

May 16, 2020

it was great experience with coursera. this was a good and helpfull course for me. the way and teaching process was so easy and clear.thanks coursera for providing such helpful guidlines

By Ahmed R

May 14, 2020

I have been using Excel for 2 years but I learned many new options. Practice tests are the most effective part. I would highly recommend to start this course and make a solid foundation.

By Sofia C

A very useful and well-organized course. I really enjoyed myself while learning, experimenting and practicing. I hope I will exploit my acquired knowledge and expertise in my future job.

By James D

Apr 08, 2020

Really great course teaching you all the basics needed in Excel. The learning was great and applied it to examples which helps to enforce what you've learnt. Would recommend to everyone.

By Dan L

Apr 03, 2020

Very engaging, exercises were very well put together to get you to practice your basic skills. i feel very confident going onto more advanced classes in Excel and t is due to this course

By Nanti M

Nov 18, 2019

very helpful introduction to excel. Even if you are an experienced user you can learn new things (shortcuts etc) and helps you remind things. It is a good start in order to move forward.

By Yashvi C

Apr 16, 2019

It was one of the fun and practical course i have ever learned. All the elements were precise and videos were on the point. The challenges were more fun and I loved the final assessment.

By Kristin B

Mar 15, 2019

Very easy to follow for an Excel beginner. Lots of tips. Quizzes sometimes made you work through the software on your own, which was a bonus. Looking forward to the Intermediate courses.

By Andreas Z

Sep 09, 2018

Excellent introduction to EXCEL.The course starts from scratch so it might be a bit boring from time to time for those using the tool for many years but even then you learn a few things.

By Desmond A B

Sep 22, 2020

This is indeed the best course on Excel. I have learnt a lot and with my head held up high I can brag about excel to my colleagues. Next stop : Excel skills for Business: Intermediate 1

By Emily E E Y

Aug 22, 2020

Course content was well organized. One of my highlights was learning conditional formatting. Was able to easily understand and follow along even with an older version of excel. Thanks!!

By DEVYANSHU V

Jul 27, 2020

this course really help me to understand the basic rules, i don't even feel that i am new to excel because both prashant and nikki makes this course enjoyable and make this easy for me