Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

KS

Jun 30, 2020

This is an amazing course for learners. I am having a lot of fun completing this course from the starting point. It is very much enjoyable and the way the course teachers deliver every lecture superb.

RB

Aug 29, 2019

The course was defiantly more than I expected. It not only strengthened what I did know about Excel but it showed me several options that I was not using or haven't found. I would highly recommend it.

1076 - 1100 of 7,753 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Andrea G

Jun 10, 2020

Excellent course, one of the best I have been on Coursera, everything is well explained and there are many activities to practice. I really love it and will continue with the others.

By Cailassame N

Jun 10, 2020

I would recommend this course for even someomne who is familar with excel. Because here we get to learn learn more on the features of escel and how it can utilized for our advantage

By Mansi G

This course is the easiest to learn Excel skills for a beginner. The right concepts with the perfect explanation. I'm ready to conquer the 3 remaining courses in this specialization.

By Arpit P L

The course is wonderfully designed and executed. I learned my new things from the course and will help to increase my speed in excel. Thank you all for making such a wonderful course

By Mohammad H A

May 05, 2020

Though I am pursuing the whole specialization till the advanced level and I already have good basic skills in Excel, I really enjoyed this first part and still learnt a lot of stuff!

By Edwards J

May 01, 2020

Excellent videos and training materials. Love the challenges and quizes. Highly recommend it, even though I knew 85%, still learned a lot of new shortcuts and tricks. On to the next.

By MARY N K

Mar 30, 2020

This is a very informative course,I am grateful for the scholarship i can now navigate easily on Excel and give quality reports,Looking forward to the next level Execel ntermediate 1

By Paul M

Nov 21, 2019

As a user of Excel, this course taught me more about shortcut and quick steps that i did not know that will make my daily use of navigating excel even easier. Onto the next Course!!

By Astha S

Nov 22, 2018

Great teaching techniques. The method of downloading the workbooks and then answering the solving the assessments gave a great hands on experience. Gonna cherish it. Thanks Coursera.

By 17G113 V A V

Aug 12, 2020

Extraordinary course for every excel beginners. Starting from simple cell to charts, the contents were delivered in an very engaging way. The cognitive way of learning is excellent.

By Rafaela T d Q A

Jul 16, 2020

I would like to thank Macquarie University

for teaching me this important content in such a short time. I'm sure this course will improve my curriculum.

Thank you, Rafaela Teixeira.

By Benson E F

Jul 08, 2020

I knew very little about using Excel and what it can do. This beginners course was very helpful and my confidence level skyrocketed after completing. Will be taking all 4 courses!

By Muhammad H

May 06, 2020

One of the Fantastic way to learn the excel, Sharp way i love it. This will provide the skills and the quality what you want to see in yourself and even the market demand from you.

By Shakera B

Apr 13, 2020

I found the lessons to be very informative and easy to follow. I highly recommend this course to anyone wanting to learn about excel or just wanting to further develop their skills!

By Eva C

Nov 14, 2019

Great course, I gained the knowledge I really need to in a rather easy and fun way. Thanks a lot for this I would definitely recommend this training. So many useful tips and tricks.

By Karampogas A

Apr 17, 2019

- Large collection of data, assignments after each video, easy to follow and very thorough videos. All of these futures some up this 6-Week course. I would definitely do that again!

By Isabel B

Nov 19, 2018

Nice course on excel basics. I learned a lot in just about 8h of study time (video speed set to x1.25-x1.75). I liked the rythm of short video clips, practice exercices and quizzes.

By Soolin K

Mar 05, 2018

I thought I knew about essential stuffs about excel, but there were some features I did not know about. This course was very useful and I will continue with the Intermediate course!

By BJ M M

Aug 30, 2020

This course is fantastic. I have known few techniques in using Microsoft Excel but going through all the discussions, I have learned more useful ways to improve my skills in excel.

By Anwesh M

Aug 22, 2020

One of the best and most detailed courses throughout Coursera. The assignments, challenges and assessments are fun and challenging and actually contribute to building excel skills.

By VILASHINI R

Aug 11, 2020

Thank you so much for providing this course. the couse was very much interesting to learn more things in excell. i thank the instructor ...who was guided clearly and interestingly.

By 1VA19CS029 M A K

Jul 25, 2020

It was amazing, Interesting, Easy and I'm very happy to complete the course very easily.

The instructors are amazing, the course is easy to understand and the tips are very helpful.

By Laura S

Jun 04, 2020

Very well laid out and paced. Instruction is very clear! I had Excel experience before, but I learned a lot, especially different shortcuts to help me more efficiently use Excel!

By Tassi E

The videos were short and easy to follow. The language used was clear and concise. So far this has been the most helpful course for me. I know that I have improved my Excel skills.

By Allison B

Thorough course on the basics of Excel to equip your toolbox. Also good refresher course for those who use Excel at a very basic level already, and want to solidify what they know.