Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

KS

Jun 30, 2020

This is an amazing course for learners. I am having a lot of fun completing this course from the starting point. It is very much enjoyable and the way the course teachers deliver every lecture superb.

KG

Jun 09, 2020

Very good teaching of fundamentals. Everything was explained in a really structured manner. Final assessment was like cherry on the cake as it helped in revisiting what has been taught over the weeks.

1101 - 1125 of 7,038 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By KANIKA N

Jun 12, 2020

I Really enjoyed learning MS Excel from this course. This course is not only engaging but also very interesting. It comes with some nicely made assignments and challenges.

By Hesham M F M M

Jun 04, 2020

Excellent course for beginners! Even after using Excel for several years, I still found new tips and tricks that make my work more efficient. Thanks for this great course!

By Shahadat H S

This course instructors are very skilled and they are amazing teachers. I recommend all of you to do this course because it is very essentials all of us in our daily life.

By Hyeseong M

I have learned a variety of skills. Although the course teaches basic concepts and techniques, there were so many details that I did not care or did not really understand.

By Ammar K S

Apr 26, 2020

The course was extremely helpful and eased the student into excel instead pushing everything all at once. learned everything when it was necessary and in order of priority

By Lucas C M d A

Feb 05, 2020

Excellent course!! I have some experience with Excel and yet i learned a lot of things. I am looking forward for the next steps!!

Thanks Coursera and Macquarie University!

By Michael W

Sep 05, 2019

This course was great for someone like me that uses Excel enough to need to know how to do all of the basics demonstrated in this course, but never gets a chance to be pro

By nicolle P S

Aug 13, 2019

The explanations were clear and relevant. Something I would improve is the explanations for users of Mac, some of the tools don't appear or are different in Excel for Mac.

By Shari S

Jan 01, 2019

Very easy to follow. There were many times that I was challenged, but it was a good course. I thought I knew quite a bit before, but this showed that I needed this course.

By Sherin S

Aug 30, 2020

This was a really basic course, but still It covers almost different aspects of Excel in a lucid and guided way. It certainly helps in boosting confidence in using Excel.

By Hester, N

Aug 11, 2020

I learned a lot from this course, but wish some of the videos would not end with 30 sec to 45 seconds left. It may be my connection due to working from home. Thank you.

By Aneesh A

Jul 24, 2020

A very insightful course to equip you with the fundamentals of Excel!! The practice exercises and quizzes provide an opportunity to apply and thus reinforce the learning.

By Martin P

Jul 10, 2020

Great course! There are a few updates that have been made to Excel since 2017 but it's all navigatable. Very quick and easy learning course, a great path to Excel skills.

By Kanojiya N L

Jul 01, 2020

Hello, I'm form India. A very thankful to your Unviersity providing this course free. Really Now I'm proudly say to everyone yes I have an excel knoweldge. Thank you much

By Shivans A

It was really a very helpful , interactive and interesting course. i recommend it to every one who aspires to learn excel and is not confident to use it. quite impressed.

By Suzzette L

May 22, 2020

This course takes the learner through the basics to the complex levels of the Microsoft Excel program. I learned so much more about Microsoft Excel than I thought I knew.

By THEOPHILUS U

May 03, 2020

it was a well organised program, i truly truly cannot think of anything more concise and explanatory than your style, awesome job coursera and macquarie university, kudos

By sunil v

Apr 27, 2020

It's been really wonderful experience of learning, got few tricks where we can save lots of our time and can create very impassive looking report,data sheet and analysis.

By Sk S A

Mar 28, 2020

2 professor has taught us on the right path. after the 1st course, I have decided to do the next three courses as well. thank you Macquarie university.thank you Coursera.

By Soh Y H

Feb 05, 2018

A course that let you know the very basic of excel and some important terminology that not many people knows. Lessons are well explained and have many good ninja tips! :)

By Arantxa H T

Sep 14, 2020

The perfect course to reforce and discover the essential and basic elements of excel in a business context. I learned so many tips that my university never taught me to!

By Тенишев Т В

Jul 23, 2020

The course turned out to be much more useful than I thought, there were a lot of things I had not known before e.g. conditional formatting and freezing panes. Thank you!

By Ahmed S

Jul 17, 2020

excellent course for beginner. By completing this course, you will know more or less usage of every tools. Thanks to maquare university and coursera to make this happen.

By Pillai A M

Jul 12, 2020

Very thankful to Macquarie university for having great Practice Problems and Videos which helped me learn the excel basics quick.Looking forward to Intermediate course.

By Ayoob m

Jul 01, 2020

Very Good course, i don't know even basic concept in excel when I was enrolling .they teach steps by steps cleary and it was help easy to understand like me.