Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

KG

Jun 09, 2020

Very good teaching of fundamentals. Everything was explained in a really structured manner. Final assessment was like cherry on the cake as it helped in revisiting what has been taught over the weeks.

PD

Jun 11, 2020

Practice make permanent is the true line .this line I'm also keep in mind sir.It's very very helpful and the video presentation is really awesome.simple language and more information.thanks for these.

1151 - 1175 of 7,189 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Pillai A M

Jul 12, 2020

Very thankful to Macquarie university for having great Practice Problems and Videos which helped me learn the excel basics quick.Looking forward to Intermediate course.

By Ayoob m

Jul 01, 2020

Very Good course, i don't know even basic concept in excel when I was enrolling .they teach steps by steps cleary and it was help easy to understand like me.

By Kazi T I

Jun 18, 2020

I'm very to finish this course. I'm looking forward to learning more about Excel in further courses. That'snwhy I have decided to complete the rest of the three courses.

By RAGINI S

Jun 18, 2020

ITS VERY NICE TO LEARN MS- EXCEL TO CALCULATE LARGE DATA IN A SIMPLIFIED MANNER. I GOT KNOWLEDGE HOW TO USE ALL THE FUNCTIONS AND FORMULAS IN EXCEL. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

By Md. M H C

it was a wonderful journey. I was thought I know basics of EXCEL. but after doing this course I realize I was wrong and I learned many basics from this course. Thank you

By Dharmik K

May 08, 2020

This is very very good course for excel beginer. I suggest to all if you want to learn about excel spreadsheet I must prefer this university.

Thank you.

By.

Dharmik Koshiya

By Md. Z H M

May 01, 2020

I learned some great stuff like how to split and freeze columns and rows, how to print the excel, and also hot to insert a chart and format it. I had a great experience.

By Aya E

Apr 20, 2020

It's just a wonderful course I had no basics of excel and now I think I know about excell more than many experts

Thanks For Nicky & Jan they where such great instructors.

By Naveen Y

Apr 15, 2020

Amazing course. It completely drives interest and motivates us to lean. The hands-on is so well designed and the explanatory videos are perfect for anyone to understand.

By Pratik J

Mar 31, 2020

There are many things which you might think you already know but this course teaches you all the new and easy ways to do the tasks.Explained nicely with proper examples.

By Sharlene V

Feb 10, 2020

I loved this course and I loved the lecturers. Nice and slow and easy to understand! A tough final assessment - thank you for the opportunity to learn more about Excel.

By IBRAHIM A

Apr 13, 2019

I have always had a background knowledge on excel but making everything formal and professionally obtainable is "superbulous".

Kudos to MACQUARIE University.

GOD BLESS!!!!

By Timothy D M

Oct 08, 2018

This tutorial is really helpful and self explanatory, The tutor did a really good job. Although I asked a question in the forum chat which has not been answered till now

By A. T

Jun 17, 2018

The course is very well organized and the tasks are according selected. I won't search internet for little issues with Excel from now on. Can't wait for the second part.

By marcin d

Mar 04, 2018

very neat introduction for absolute beginners as well as a nice recap for those with a good grasp of excel, but in need of systematizing excel vocabulary / shortcuts etc

By Ramesh C

Sep 10, 2020

Great Learning Experience. Course contents are very clear to help understand. I have learnt a lot which will be very helpful to me while using Excel for my office work.

By Elliane R

Sep 09, 2020

This was a great beginners course. It really helped me to learn and understand the basics of Excel...Lovely! I can't wait to make use of it in the workforce! ---Ellie

By Saurabh B

Aug 24, 2020

The course gave me some in-depth knowledge of Excel, which will help me a lot in my career. Nicky, Prashan and Yvonne you have done a great job by creating this course.

By AYNUR M

Aug 09, 2020

I have improved my knowledge and this will help me in my work life. In addition to, i learned incredible shortcut keyboards. Thank you to the organizers of this course.

By Sheharyar S

Jul 21, 2020

Course materials were good, the mentoring approach was good. The instructor did a good job of communicating and making it a more intimate arrangement. I learned a lot.

By Tanvir H

Jul 16, 2020

This was an amazing journey throughout this course. I forgot many things due to lack of practices but it reminded me of all the basic things which are really necessary.

By Lyannie Y G V

Jul 14, 2020

Aprendi mucho!! realmente el curso esta diseñado para aprender y el examen final fue un reto cumplido, muchas felicidades, están ayudando a muchas personas a superarse.

By Jannatul M R

Jul 08, 2020

This is an amazing course. I am able to learn so many things in a very efficient way. From now, Excel gonna be my new skill. Just loved it and Thanks to the instructor.

By Khushboo K G

Jun 07, 2020

It is really helpful application which helps an individual to learn and acquire knowledge according to their timings. Workbook helps us to be in track with our courses.

By RAVI M

May 16, 2020

A great course in Excel Essentials with brief videos covering all the necessary topics. This course is definitely recommended if you wish to master the basics of Excel.