Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

KS

Jun 30, 2020

This is an amazing course for learners. I am having a lot of fun completing this course from the starting point. It is very much enjoyable and the way the course teachers deliver every lecture superb.

PD

Jun 11, 2020

Practice make permanent is the true line .this line I'm also keep in mind sir.It's very very helpful and the video presentation is really awesome.simple language and more information.thanks for these.

1201 - 1225 of 5,982 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By O.K. V

Apr 03, 2019

Overall this course gives a basic understanding of major excel functionalities like using formulas, formatting, sorting, filtering and using charts.

By DHANANJAI A G

Feb 10, 2019

Excellent study material including video presentation to enhance excel skill which will help one in better presentation of assignments and projects.

By Ian R

Aug 22, 2018

Excellent, fast and comprehensive. Even for someone who already uses Excel at least once a week this is worth the run through (it only takes a week)

By Esther

Jun 08, 2018

The course is enlightening. It taught me things I thought I knew but really I had no idea. And it also taught me how to use functions I scroll over.

By Melven A R

Aug 08, 2020

Very innovative platform. I highly recommend this to those people who want to be more productive and efficient in office works that require excel.

By Allan R

Jul 30, 2020

The tutors made it look very easy. A big salute for them. Even a beginner like me can become a pro. As the Professor says Practice makes Permanent.

By Veronica A L

Jul 20, 2020

I have learnt so many new things through this course!!! I feel much more confident. Really looking forward to trying everything that I have learnt.

By Zahid H

Jul 06, 2020

I enjoyed the course very much, and i have learnt a lot of new things from this course. Thanks for such a lovely opportunity. I am greatful to you.

By Neeranjan J

Jun 29, 2020

The course was really helpful for me to understand and effectively use Microsoft Excel. The course was carried throughout in an interesting manner.

By Tariq M K

Jun 27, 2020

Very productive and interactive course. I feel that the instructors were with me guiding all the way through out the course. Excellent experience .

By Michael A

I had thought I was competent in Excel. But the course showed me that there were some gaps that I needed to fill. I am very glad I took the course.

By Shubham G

Apr 29, 2020

A great starter for a person who does not know how to use excel. After the completion of the course now i have full confidence on how to use excel.

By Mahesh T

Mar 29, 2020

This course was so informative. The matter in video is fully understandable. The assignment part help me most for make permanent through practices.

By Lalitha S

Feb 23, 2020

Prashan and Nikki are excellent instructors. The final exam was extremely boring and pointless however, but the remainder of the course was superb.

By Amadi G N

Jan 09, 2020

I love the approach taken to teach the essentials of excel in the course. It's superb and I would advise anyone to give this specialization a shot.

By Amy G

Dec 11, 2019

Good course. Taught in an engaging way, with plenty of opportunities for practical applications with the practice quizzes and practices challenges.

By Aditya V J

Jun 29, 2019

This was an excellent course in teaching and also content.

I learned a lot about Excel from this course and will definitely recommend this to others

By Harry A

Nov 26, 2018

Fantastic course. Went into this with only a little familiarity of Excel, now the skills I've learned have grown my confidence in using it at work.

By Dhruv W

Aug 08, 2020

This was a very engaging course! I liked it a lot and I'd prefer to learn more courses from Coursera and the University that prepared this course.

By Bionny A

Jul 24, 2020

This was the easiest way to learn Excel. I have taken so many courses and NONE was as simple and easy as this one. Amazing instructors. Thank you!

By IVAN M H A I M

Jun 25, 2020

Amazing experience, learned some really cool stuff. Thank you especially the instructors. You guys are awesome. Also, Coursera - you are the best!

By subramaniam j

Jun 15, 2020

An excellent way to acquire skills. the teaching style and the practice videos and quizzes helped me to learn the fundamental skills very quickly.

By Jhony O

Jun 10, 2020

Best online course ever. Very interactive methodology, excellent people with fluid and clear english pronunciation. Totally recommended. Congrats.

By Krishna V P

Apr 28, 2020

This course is absolutely amazing it lets you discover almost every feature of excel not only by videos but by challenging quizes and assignments.

By Anurag S

Apr 14, 2020

well managed course in short time nice for understanding excel basic terms must try it thanks instructor for creating such a friendly environment.