Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

RB

Aug 29, 2019

The course was defiantly more than I expected. It not only strengthened what I did know about Excel but it showed me several options that I was not using or haven't found. I would highly recommend it.

KG

Jun 09, 2020

Very good teaching of fundamentals. Everything was explained in a really structured manner. Final assessment was like cherry on the cake as it helped in revisiting what has been taught over the weeks.

1226 - 1250 of 7,601 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Sharlene V

Feb 10, 2020

I loved this course and I loved the lecturers. Nice and slow and easy to understand! A tough final assessment - thank you for the opportunity to learn more about Excel.

By IBRAHIM A

Apr 13, 2019

I have always had a background knowledge on excel but making everything formal and professionally obtainable is "superbulous".

Kudos to MACQUARIE University.

GOD BLESS!!!!

By Timothy D M

Oct 08, 2018

This tutorial is really helpful and self explanatory, The tutor did a really good job. Although I asked a question in the forum chat which has not been answered till now

By A. T

Jun 17, 2018

The course is very well organized and the tasks are according selected. I won't search internet for little issues with Excel from now on. Can't wait for the second part.

By marcin d

Mar 04, 2018

very neat introduction for absolute beginners as well as a nice recap for those with a good grasp of excel, but in need of systematizing excel vocabulary / shortcuts etc

By Ramesh C

Sep 10, 2020

Great Learning Experience. Course contents are very clear to help understand. I have learnt a lot which will be very helpful to me while using Excel for my office work.

By Elliane R

Sep 09, 2020

This was a great beginners course. It really helped me to learn and understand the basics of Excel...Lovely! I can't wait to make use of it in the workforce! ---Ellie

By Saurabh B

Aug 24, 2020

The course gave me some in-depth knowledge of Excel, which will help me a lot in my career. Nicky, Prashan and Yvonne you have done a great job by creating this course.

By AYNUR M

Aug 09, 2020

I have improved my knowledge and this will help me in my work life. In addition to, i learned incredible shortcut keyboards. Thank you to the organizers of this course.

By Sheharyar S

Jul 21, 2020

Course materials were good, the mentoring approach was good. The instructor did a good job of communicating and making it a more intimate arrangement. I learned a lot.

By Tanvir H

Jul 16, 2020

This was an amazing journey throughout this course. I forgot many things due to lack of practices but it reminded me of all the basic things which are really necessary.

By Lyannie Y G V

Jul 14, 2020

Aprendi mucho!! realmente el curso esta diseñado para aprender y el examen final fue un reto cumplido, muchas felicidades, están ayudando a muchas personas a superarse.

By Jannatul M R

Jul 08, 2020

This is an amazing course. I am able to learn so many things in a very efficient way. From now, Excel gonna be my new skill. Just loved it and Thanks to the instructor.

By Khushboo K G

Jun 07, 2020

It is really helpful application which helps an individual to learn and acquire knowledge according to their timings. Workbook helps us to be in track with our courses.

By RAVI M

May 16, 2020

A great course in Excel Essentials with brief videos covering all the necessary topics. This course is definitely recommended if you wish to master the basics of Excel.

By Abhinay K

May 15, 2020

IT WAS AN VERY GOOD LEARNING , GOT TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW N SOME NEW SHORTCUT KEYS.

I WILL LIKE TO THANKS COURSERA AND MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY FOR SUCH AN ESSENTIAL COURSE.

By Gopal B

Apr 28, 2020

Wow! Simply Amazing course by Coursera. It very well structured course. Explanation by Prashan and Nicky was excellent. I have learnt a lot and upgraded my excel skill.

By 정예슬

Feb 03, 2020

I thought it's gonna too easy for me, because I learned Excel before. But there're a lot to learn in this course. Thanx. But I think week6 course need more explanation.

By Mohamed A Z

Feb 02, 2020

Time spent on Coursera is enjoyable as it makes the learning process easier and simpler. With Coursera the lifelong learning process becomes adorable and it's worth it.

By Urja

Nov 22, 2019

This is great useful course for the basics. The lessons are easy to follow and tests your skills while doing the quizzes. I would recommend this for those new to Excel.

By Iago T

Oct 05, 2018

Very well designed course. The staff and the support material are excelents.

I would recomended to anyone looking to improve their Excel skills starting with the basics.

By Mohammed M

Jan 07, 2018

I can't be more satisfied with a course such like this one.

I had a wonderful and exciting time studying and watching this course's videos.

Thank you so much ...

Mohammed.

By Chris C

Aug 16, 2020

Brilliant introductory course. It does a great job at building an individual's confidence with excel. Each topic is clearly and beautiful explained by the instructors.

By Pritam S

Jul 12, 2020

This is an awesome course for the beginner. Instructors were so nice and taught every topic with detail. I learnt a lot about excel from this course. Thank you so much

By Sa�l D F P

Jun 23, 2020

I had never have a class like this, i had enyoyed pretty much, and i feel so grateful with the teachers because they have a excelent advices for us, thank you so much.