Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

KG

Jun 09, 2020

Very good teaching of fundamentals. Everything was explained in a really structured manner. Final assessment was like cherry on the cake as it helped in revisiting what has been taught over the weeks.

KS

Jun 30, 2020

This is an amazing course for learners. I am having a lot of fun completing this course from the starting point. It is very much enjoyable and the way the course teachers deliver every lecture superb.

1226 - 1250 of 5,814 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Ajay M

Jul 14, 2019

Excellent Teaching. Motivates you every time to practice more and more, which is the best way to retain, what you have learned. Great teachers.

By Vijay K

Nov 29, 2018

Very well organized course. Learnt a lot. Thank you Professors for an excellent course. It has improved my confidence and productivity at work.

By Aditya R

Jun 13, 2018

Absolutely loved the course, learnt quite a bit about excel and am looking forward to joining the intermediate course on excel as well. Cheers!

By VIKRAM K

Jul 27, 2020

the way of teaching was very good and all the related things to coursera were briefly taught. coursera platform for online study is excellent.

By Sebastian L R

Jul 20, 2020

It was a great course, I learned a lot about using Excel an its basics, i learned a few thing i dint know and i reinforced some i already knew

By POLA N M

Jul 16, 2020

It was an interesting course..they have covered all the basic tools that everyone need to know while working on excel.They have guided us well

By Brian M

Jul 10, 2020

Well structured course that is easy to follow. The extra work provided helped to continue with additional practice. "Practice makes Permanent"

By WASIQUE A H

Jul 03, 2020

It is enough to say that the Coursera is a great platform for learning and enhancing the skills. It's awesome indeed. Have a go with Coursera.

By Anirudh R

Jun 29, 2020

Really well structured course that gives a hands on experience of working with Excel. Really useful for both beginners and intermediate users.

By RICHARD S

Jun 09, 2020

This course is very helpful, I am doing excel for a long time but when I took up this course, I can now use excel to its maximum potential..

By Hélène A

Jun 04, 2020

Nice course for beginners with lots of workbooks to practice. However if you have already some practice with Excel it may be too basic for you

By Mohammad S A

the course was really very good. quizzes are in the perfect order that helps us to understand exactly what is happening in the excel workbook.

By Saleth C

Apr 30, 2020

Best Course to learn Excel and its basic essentials .......it really help me a lot in learning my basics .....highly recommended for beginners

By Carla K

Apr 28, 2020

Videos were short, manageable, and easy to digest and I appreciated that there were practice quizzes all along the way. Great course setup!!!

By Yousuff p

Apr 26, 2020

The course is very useful though concepts are simple but has been explained and analyzed in depth, very useful course should take this course.

By Samantha O

Apr 14, 2020

This class was very beneficial! I use excel daily but it was great to learn some of the tips and tricks to make my excel usage more efficient.

By Mahesh C

Apr 13, 2020

It was an excellent Tutorial, you definitely feel you are master in excel essentials by the end of the course. Thanks a lot for this awesome e

By Nagaraj P

Apr 12, 2020

Amazing Course. Beautifully designed !! Will go all the way to complete the specializations ! Just loved it ! Will reccomend to all my mates !

By Renee W

Sep 29, 2019

Absolutely enjoyed this course!! I learnt so much and I know this is going to benefit me in my role. I feel so much more prepared with excel

By Denise B

Aug 22, 2019

This really helped to strengthen skills that I already had and introduce some new skills. It challenges you and disciplines you. Good course

By Nour A A

Nov 03, 2018

great course I learned a lot of things ,I am not afraid of using Excel any more instead I am using it now for all things . great explanation .

By VARUNKUMAR J M

Aug 03, 2020

loved to learn it, discussion type videos are far better than normal lecturing videos.

Thank you ,Macquarie University for the great stuff!!!!

By Hyana B T

Jul 21, 2020

This is the most complete Excel course I've ever seen. And very well elaborated. Congrats to all the team! And thank you, I've learned a lot"

By Absar U H

Jun 15, 2020

Coursera has designed its courses very diligently. It helps students truly improve their skills and increase their employ ability portfolio .

By Seth K

Apr 25, 2020

It was pleasure working with Macquarie University. I loved the simplified teaching that was instructed step by step. I would take it again!