Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

PD

Jun 11, 2020

Practice make permanent is the true line .this line I'm also keep in mind sir.It's very very helpful and the video presentation is really awesome.simple language and more information.thanks for these.

RB

Aug 29, 2019

The course was defiantly more than I expected. It not only strengthened what I did know about Excel but it showed me several options that I was not using or haven't found. I would highly recommend it.

1276 - 1300 of 7,617 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Shikha S

Apr 16, 2020

The course is very well designed with encouraging remarks at each step, be it in the videos or in the assessments. Thank you so much, professors. I'm highly grateful.

By Aditya M

Apr 13, 2020

Nikki and Prashan are both very encouraging mentors. I developed huge interest in Excel because of these 2 guides. Keep Practicing. Because 'Practice Makes Permanent'

By Philip C

Apr 12, 2019

if your assessments arent appearing it means you should go to google chrome. i would like if there was a easy to reach helpdesk or chat centre for issues expereinced.

By Andrea A

Jan 29, 2019

The course was greatly done and despite looking to simple to the level i felt to be, it gave greatly useful shortcuts and procedures that are needed on a daily basis.

By Aarshi M

Sep 16, 2020

AMAZING COURSE!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDING IT TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN EXCEL IN DEPTH OR JUST BRUSH OFF YOUR SKILLS. TIME WORTHY AND LEARNED SO MUCH FROM THIS COURSE.

By LEICE V V D S

Sep 12, 2020

I was so scared about this course but now I can do everything on excel with my news skills ! I'm so grateful, thanks'u ! and remember, practice makes permanent haaha

By Ashwinkumar S J

Jun 29, 2020

I am very lucky to obtain this opportunity. This course is so interesting. I learned lots of knowledge from this course. Thank you to all of you those are guided me.

By Tarik B M

Jun 25, 2020

This course was a mind-blowing and so satisfying experience for me. I waited for long to complete a course in Excel, and I am absolutely satisfied with the contents.

By Rodriguez, F

I needed this course a long time ago. I am self taught, but I had so many gaps to fill in. This course has put me on the right path to success and professionalism.

By Asma S

Jun 07, 2020

nice course to get a better understanding of essential tools involved in excel. Loved the way they teach and weekly assignment helps to enhance the knowledge gained.

By jahnavi k

I cannot that you enough.from knowing absolutely nothing, i am now able to use excel. that you nikki you were absolutely wonderful loved the explanation and lectures

By Pritam J

Great learning experience it was. Every concept has explained very clearly. Practice assignment was fun. I gained lot of confidence in excel with help of this course

By Mriganshu

Apr 29, 2020

Great learning Experience. The videos are super easy to understand and follow. The Challenges are really exciting and help you test your grasp of the topics covered!

By Dylan G

Sep 20, 2020

I love the format of the course and I'm amazed at the functionality I've gained as a result of using it so far. Definitely I'm looking forward to the other courses.

By Ha L

Sep 17, 2020

I love everything about this course! Each video is super clear, and the instructions are easy to follow! I highly recommend this course for all the Excel beginners!

By Garima B

Sep 11, 2020

Very well explained and curated. The exercises are designed really well to put to practice what you have learned and find ease with Excel. The course is worthwhile.

By Annette A

Sep 07, 2020

This course was in fact trying at times and requires ones full attention and you must focus on the information provided in order to successfully complete your final

By Eduardo M

Aug 21, 2020

The very good course even though I have already used most of the tools that this course covers, I improved my speed and learnt different ways to do the same thing.

By meet j

Jul 23, 2020

Best course to learn excel. All tips and shortcuts will you find here. After completing this I am sure that, you will impress any one by your excellent excel skills

By Raisa T

I prefer every beginner learner in excel must do this course. It helps to know each an every single topic that we use in our everyday life but don't know the uses.

By Gopal K l

May 14, 2020

The Course has been very good and it has cleared all my doubts and taught me the basics of excel that are needed for a Candidate while he work in a reputed company

By Minh C N

May 01, 2020

This course has helped me learn the basics of Excel. It is easy to follow and understand. The instructors are friendly and motivating. Thanks a lot for this course.

By Nimish N

Apr 06, 2020

Both Prashant and Nicky did a great job. The course was nicely paced and well explained at each step. Looking forward to doing the next courses in the Excel series.

By jahangeeer

Dec 23, 2018

This is a great course Finger cross. 5 out of 5. Excellent course to kick start your professionals skills in Excel. Great Job ThankYou Sir Parshant And Mam Nickie.

By Mero T D A E

Oct 29, 2018

so happy to complete this course from good university and website of Coursera

Thank you to everyone who is tired to make this course

thanks university of MACQUARIE