Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

KS

Jun 30, 2020

This is an amazing course for learners. I am having a lot of fun completing this course from the starting point. It is very much enjoyable and the way the course teachers deliver every lecture superb.

PD

Jun 11, 2020

Practice make permanent is the true line .this line I'm also keep in mind sir.It's very very helpful and the video presentation is really awesome.simple language and more information.thanks for these.

1276 - 1300 of 4,924 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Anirudh B

May 07, 2019

If you don't know how to operate the excel at all and want to learn the fundamentals then this is the perfect course for you.

By Krish B

Apr 10, 2019

I loved the course very much and I am willing to learn till advanced excel. Huge thanks to coursera and Macquarie University.

By MOHAMMAD H A

Oct 14, 2018

thank you so much for this learning it helped me alot because i am working in a realestate company and we use ecxel very much

By Tomasz Ś

Jun 26, 2018

Excellent course both for beginners and more advance. It help me to refresh my knowledge and learn some additional easy tips.

By Lesley P

Apr 15, 2018

Exactly what I needed to know; modules were just the right length for squeezing into my life! Great if you are 'self' taught.

By anurag s

Jan 31, 2018

Excellent way to teach excel.Simply loved the course structure and the way of teaching. The number of exercises helped aswell

By Erick J L G

Jul 07, 2020

It was a great course. I didn't expect to learn all those amazing habilities. Now, I'm excited about what next step will be.

By Mariangela V

Jun 11, 2020

Excellent course for beginners or for self-taught people needing guidance and a boost! I truly recommend it. #everyonesaywow

By Muhammad T

Jun 06, 2020

very useful i have learned many useful skills for business use. in short this course will give you the base to work in excel

By Mahmudov K

I am very grateful to everybody who represents in preparing processes of this course. This is very faithful,amazing,awesome!

By PASAPALA H K R

May 09, 2020

All the options in the excel have been explained clearly and I have learned shortcuts and good options from the above course

By Amit D

May 05, 2020

Very professional and putting efforts to prepared after completed my course seen. Its one of best Keep it up team BIG THANKS

By Aruuke M

Apr 30, 2020

Thank you for opportiunity to studying this course! You've amazing and interesting test! Thank you for your PROFESSIONALISM!

By YAKSH B

Apr 23, 2020

superb course for nubbies and instructors takes you from literally zero to hero level in formatting and data visualization .

By Mohim U C

Apr 16, 2020

Really great course, Thank you Coursera and Macquarie University and special thanks to instructor and my beloved University.

By Jed P

Mar 30, 2020

Very well set out course and easy to navigate. I was always scared of excel but now feel comfortable to navigate the basics.

By Ajay M

Jan 07, 2019

Very structured and logical flow for learning Excel essentials with a good mix of practice sessions, short tests and videos.

By Haifeng ( B

Jan 01, 2019

All this course is for very basic Excel skills. But it is still helpful to review and catch up with the new features. Thanks

By Nurzhamal R k

Dec 03, 2018

This is my first certificate from Coursera. Never made it this far and I am forever grateful for my instructor and Coursera.

By Breno F R L

Jul 21, 2018

This is a great course! With sure it have to complet your goals in give the basis skills need to work with Excel! Excellent!

By Rijuta M

Jul 07, 2020

Very informative course that is easy to follow along, breaks everything down, provides ample practice. Amazing instruction.

By Ekenedilichukwu O

Jun 20, 2020

I loved the flexibility of this course. It was very straight forward and explained everything you needed to know very well.

By ABDU S M

Jun 06, 2020

It was AWESOME!

I could learn many steps in Excel as new by this course. Course instructors have done their part excellent.

By Angelique B

Jun 02, 2020

Excellent course! Highly recommended. Thoroughly enjoyed videos by Nicci. She has a very good teaching style & demeanour

By MD T M

Apr 28, 2020

outstanding course .it will help to learn the basic calculation and presentation of data files in Excel. Nice presentation.